• Join Us!
  • Sust, D-bol questions
  • Sust, D-bol questions
  • Sust, D-bol questions
  • Sust, D-bol questions
  • Sust, D-bol questions
  • Sust, D-bol questions
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Sust, D-bol questions

Th3w0rld1sm1ne is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 221
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Sust, D-bol questions

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Sust, D-bol questions
      • Sust, D-bol questions

• Sust, D-bol questions
      • Sust, D-bol questions
      • Sust, D-bol questions
      • Sust, D-bol questions
      • Sust, D-bol questions
      • Sust, D-bol questions
      Hey guys,

I recently ran a cycle of 3-alpha, a pro-hormone that supposedly converts directly to DHT.

I didn't do adaquite research before taking it and was unpleasently suprised when i started to loose some hair.

Recently i recieved some good advice from some posters about what to take for my first real gear cycle... The general concensus was that i should start out with just Test and maybe some D-bol if i wanted to kick start my cycle.

So my question is this, and it may seem stupid but i'm new so go easy on me... Will test and D-bol make me loose my hair as quickly as the 3-alpha? The logical conclusion of course would that it would be even worse since Test and D-bol are the "real deal". However, i have heard that they do not convert to DHT as easily, so i am asking if it will be as bad since 3-alpha, although meerly a PH is designed to convert to DHT specificly, and DHT conversion is only a possible side effect of Test and D-bol.

By the way, i can't take finasteride... I took my first dose this morning and had a SEVERE allergic reaction, so any alternatives to that medication for slowing hair loss would be helpful as well.

Thanks guys!!
      I run suicide drills over and over with the weight of the world on my shouders... I'm far from being god, but i work god damn hard.

HeHateMe is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 452
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Sust, D-bol questions

Originally posted by Th3w0rld1sm1ne
      Hey guys,

I recently ran a cycle of 3-alpha, a pro-hormone that supposedly converts directly to DHT.

I didn't do adaquite research before taking it and was unpleasently suprised when i started to loose some hair.

Recently i recieved some good advice from some posters about what to take for my first real gear cycle... The general concensus was that i should start out with just Test and maybe some D-bol if i wanted to kick start my cycle.

So my question is this, and it may seem stupid but i'm new so go easy on me... Will test and D-bol make me loose my hair as quickly as the 3-alpha? The logical conclusion of course would that it would be even worse since Test and D-bol are the "real deal". However, i have heard that they do not convert to DHT as easily, so i am asking if it will be as bad since 3-alpha, although meerly a PH is designed to convert to DHT specificly, and DHT conversion is only a possible side effect of Test and D-bol.

By the way, i can't take finasteride... I took my first dose this morning and had a SEVERE allergic reaction, so any alternatives to that medication for slowing hair loss would be helpful as well.

Thanks guys!!
      D bol is one of the worst offenders for people that suffer from MPB. My advice would be to totally avoid it if you're concerned about hairloss.

Some prohormones are DEFINITELY worse on the hair than CERTAIN actual steroids. I did a deca only cycle in which I noticed no apparent hairloss. However, before that, I did notice some thinning when I tried androstendione, androdiol, and nor andro combos a few years back.

That's odd that you developed a reaction to the finasteride. Was it legitimate Merck doctor prescribed ********/Proscar?

Anti-androgens such as spironolactone and fluridil can help with hairloss associated with steroid usage. Spiro is more easily attainable. Saw palmetto may have some similar effects as finasteride and many people use it as a natural alternative.

Your only real choices of keeping your hair and using steroids (and this is no guarantee---JMO) are:

moderate test doses with finasteride
      deca w/o finasteride
      anavar
      equipoise
      gh & slin

Not a ton of choices, but you can make some solid cycles from this assortment of drugs and still keep your threads.

Hope this helps

new231
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Deca and anavar did nothing to my hair. Winny affected it a lot and so did tren. But test, dbol, and anadrol weren't that bad in my opinion.

Th3w0rld1sm1ne is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 221
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Sust, D-bol questions
      • Sust, D-bol questions

• Sust, D-bol questions
      • Sust, D-bol questions
      • Sust, D-bol questions
      • Sust, D-bol questions
      • Sust, D-bol questions
      • Sust, D-bol questions
      Hey guys thanks for the good advice!!! Yeah it was actually a sample bottle of ********... It was expired but only by 5 months and it had been in a cool dry dark place... My buddy got a shitload of em from a derm. buddy of his and hooked me up with a bottle when i asked him for advice for a hairloss product.

Within 10 minutes of taking it my face swoll up like a baloon and my neck got very red. I took some bennedryl and was fine but it was really unplesent... apparently that's a common reaction to finasteride if you are hypersensitive to it.

I've been really bummed the last week because i was looking forward to my first gear cycle and have been trying to decide between being huge(r) and having hair. Thanks to you guys maybe i can have both.

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!
      I run suicide drills over and over with the weight of the world on my shouders... I'm far from being god, but i work god damn hard.