• Join Us!
  • Post Prohormone Recovery Formula!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Post Prohormone Recovery Formula!

maki riddington is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 71
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Post Prohormone Recovery Formula!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

*** I copy and pasted this information from a so called "expert". What are your opinions in regards to this formula and recovery from a prohormone cycle?

"There is alot of talk about prohormones. They may be even more popular than creatine right now. Alot of threads talk about what to do post-cycle in order to maintain gains. Most of the talk involves restoring the natural test/estrogen ratios, as it should. However, there is another thing that must be thought about when coming off PHs...the cortisol/test ratio.

Prohormones like steroids are inherently anti-catabolic as well as anabolic. This is why pro bodybuilders will use drugs like clen and Cytadren post cycle, along with anti-estrogens and test raisers...clen and Cytadren are anti-catabolics.

Now, in the "natural" BBing world we must find supplements that lower cortisol in order to keep your gains post PH cycle. 3 of the best are vitamin C, acetyl-L-carnitine, and phosphatidylserine. Use these along with your test boosters/estrogen blockers and you will have a complete strategy for keeping your PH gains.

I suggest 3 g of vit C per day, 1500 mg of ALC per day, and 800 mg PS per day for 4 weeks after your cycle. Add this to some Tribex and 6-OXO and you are "golden!"
      Wannabebig Content Editor
      www.wannabebig.com

OPTIMIZE your body
      www.atlargenutriton.com

Secure Email:malike@cyber-rights.net

DragonRider
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Personally, I haven't tried a singal prohormone or OTC legal supplement that did what was promised. I've done the acetyl-l-carnitine and PS with no results to justify the expense.

nautica is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 348
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

this guy sounds like he sells prohoromones. What an idiot.

Nautica
      Disclaimer:
      Nautica is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape or form use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

www.spotinjections.com

HeHateMe is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 452
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      i have never gotten involved with pro-hormones myself. seems like a waist to me. there just as expensive as AAS but they don't yeild half the effects. i will stick with my AAS.
      i agree...i tried some a few years ago and noticed no effect whatsoever plus i got more sides than i did on my first AAS cycle

YellowJacket is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 428
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

With the new topical deilvery system and added "goodies" transdermal 1-Test products are the way to go. I have a problem with everyone telling new guys who ask PH questions "They suck, PHs are a waste, get some real gear". Ok first, in light of the recent events, how likely do you think it is for a newbie to find a legit source? And would you want him to find your's? Secondly, he's going to be spending a lot more money. 3rd He could have a job that would eliminate that idea all together. The potential sides of AAS compared to PHs are vicious. Now, this all comes from a guy who is an avid AAS user for years and wouldnt have it any other way. Now I will also agree with Bouncer that a lot of PHs are a joke and you might as well piss in the wind. PHs are different from AAS (for the most part..) that you have to find the most reputable brand if you want the best results. I get accused of being a 1-Test pimp because of the site I mod, but modding that site has taught me about the delivery system and the hundreds after hundreds of happy topical 1-Test users and their gains on a rather simplisticly used product. Times have changed, you no longer take 2 caps before you workout and expect 20lbs of mass in 8 weeks.......Transdermals, ether gels, 1-Ad all have their place in the market as legit.

DragonRider
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Hey YJ, I respect your opinion, but isn't one of the purposes of these type of boards to share experiences so newbies don't get burned. Remember when prohormones were introduced they promised steroid like gains. Lots of people got burned because they didn't deliver and then you figured out you just spent more than you would have for a good cycle. PH were initially worth the risk just because they were legal. I think they left a bad taste in most peoples mouths because the cost to benefit ratio just didn't work out. If a PH is ever developed that does work, it still shouldn't cost more than a simple cycle.

"The potential sides of AAS compared to PHs are vicious."
      Now if I believed this, i wouldn't use them. My opinion is that gear use is no more dangerous and poses no greater side effects than multi-vitamins. We are our own worst enemies when we the users refer to the media hype as fact.

YellowJacket is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 428
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by lwb357
      Hey YJ, I respect your opinion, but isn't one of the purposes of these type of boards to share experiences so newbies don't get burned.
      Yes it is. And I dont feel like PHs are "burning" anyone. I dont like the fact people judge them on the groupie basis. "Well I heard a guy got acne on his ball sack, Im not using them". People who have no scientific data or experience saying "they suck", how much more ignorant can you get??

Remember when prohormones were introduced they promised steroid like gains. Lots of people got burned because they didn't deliver and then you figured out you just spent more than you would have for a good cycle.

I agree. Like I said above, the old PHs are useless, the new line, new delivery systems are the best legal product out there and have been proven to give "steriod like gains".

For a good cycle? Brother, PHs now a days price wise blow AAS prices out of the water, IF you can find a legit source. We sell the most potent 1-test/4-ad transdermal mix out there for a complete cycle for $68. Good luck finding a complete AAS cycle for that.

If a PH is ever developed that does work, it still shouldn't cost more than a simple cycle.
      Too late, several have already been created. Avant Labs ONE, ONE+, Super ONE, Nor-A Derm, Molecular Nutritions 3-Alpha, 1-T Ethergels, Boldione, BDC Nutrition's 1-T, 1-T Pro, Ergopharms Nor-Diol, 1-AD, etc. Just to name a few.

My opinion is that gear use is no more dangerous and poses no greater side effects than multi-vitamins. We are our own worst enemies when we the users refer to the media hype as fact.
      Um, Im not touching this one.... I hope you're kiding around.

maki riddington is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 71
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Originally posted by nautica
      this guy sounds like he sells prohoromones. What an idiot.

Nautica
      *** He doesn't sell them but according to his extensive training clientel, the many years he's been training and been in the industry he says this is the formula that works! Might I add that also weighs in at 263 at 15% naturally, he says he's never used drugs before and has developed his comeptitive physique through hard work and supplements. *cough, bullshiat! cough, cough*

So now do you believe him?
      Wannabebig Content Editor
      www.wannabebig.com

OPTIMIZE your body
      www.atlargenutriton.com

Secure Email:malike@cyber-rights.net