• Join Us!
  • Is Gyno reversible?
  • Is Gyno reversible?
  • Is Gyno reversible?
  • Is Gyno reversible?
  • Is Gyno reversible?
  • Is Gyno reversible?
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Is Gyno reversible?

The SaGe is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 28
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Is Gyno reversible?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Is Gyno reversible?
      • Is Gyno reversible?

• Is Gyno reversible?
      • Is Gyno reversible?
      • Is Gyno reversible?
      • Is Gyno reversible?
      • Is Gyno reversible?
      • Is Gyno reversible?
      i think im starting to get it, around my nipples r a little puffy, but no pain etc... im using liquidex everyday, i thought that was suppose to block the gyno from occurring, any suggestions on dosage and what i should do about my cycle, im currently just running 500mg test enthalate a week, i finished the dbol about a week and a half ago

also should i be taking the L-dex at a scheduled time everyday?
      170 @ 9% 5'9

I have flaws, Yes, I understand that, but I have less then you:-D

AZ1
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

at 170lbs your body doesn't need 500mgs of test w/ dbol. I promise. Im 5'9" as well and i fluctuate 180-185 @ 9% and i go to the doc and get tested and at 300/wk of test my free test levels are at superhuman levels. and if the dex isnt working for you, try aromasin I have used both as i am very gyno prone, i cant use dbol at all without being sore as hell and very puffy in a few weeks. Aromasin works better for me. Oh and the puffiness will go away when your estradiol levels drop, sometimes when on, i have a pea-marble sized lump that feels hard but everything shrinks back down till it looks totally normal and the lump gets softer and softer till u cant feel it anymore, so dont worry just consider lowering your dose and throwing in something that doesnt aromatize next time. Honestly before i tried aromasin i had one cycle where i was very sore and puffy the whole time w/ dex, nothing got larger and when over, it all went away. so if u dont wanna spend the money on the the aromasin just closely monitor for lumps. and DO NOT let them get bigger. Just imagine, if your estrogen levels are that high, your test levels are higher, cuz that estradiol used to be test

jsjs24
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

No it's not reversible, but jump on some nolvadex at about 60 or 80mg ed for a few days, then drop it to 40mg for a few until all symptoms are gone, and 20mg throughout cycle. And the test is something you will always want to run, it's not that bad for gyno if you just run some nolv with it. And you should take anti-e's at the same time everyday imho.

71olds442
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

arimidex/liquidex has a long enough half life that you can take it EOD if you want. so that is not the problem. however, when did you start taking the liquidex? you need to start it at the beginning before they start to aromatise. if that happens, you need to use nolvadex. and JS' advice about that is right on. and no, you cannot reverse it once the gyno is actually present.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

ok, i baisically started taking the Liquidex halfway through the dbol, so say about week 2 to 3,

so if i have gyno, Ldex wont help me now, only nolva will?
      170 @ 9% 5'9

71olds442
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

well liquidex prevents the steroid from amotising. nolvadex blocks the receptors that estrogen binds to. so once it has started to aromatise, the liquidex wont help that

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

exscuse my language, shitzz, is a little puffyness expected, maybe from holding water or just from using etc....
      170 @ 9% 5'9

orion76 is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 57
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

do your nipples get erect and hard?
      I don't want to get toned, I just want to become a fucking freak.

I just work out because I want to look good with my XXXXL shirt on.

superdog
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by orion76
      do your nipples get erect and hard?
      Only when I think of you Orion...

:p

TSR1969 is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 157
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by superdog
      Only when I think of you Orion...

:p
      LOL, and it prolly depends if he is wearing something that makes him feel sexy

Massive1 is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 303
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Is Gyno reversible?
      • Is Gyno reversible?

• Is Gyno reversible?
      • Is Gyno reversible?
      • Is Gyno reversible?
      • Is Gyno reversible?
      • Is Gyno reversible?
      • Is Gyno reversible?
      GYNCOMASTIA

Background: Gynecomastia is a benign enlargement of the male breast resulting from proliferation of the glandular component of the breast.

Medical Care and Treatment:

* surgical treatment might be considered.

* * Clomiphene, an antiestrogen, can be administered on a trial basis at a dose of 50-100 mg PO every day for up to 6 months. About 50% of patients achieve partial improvement in breast size, and about 20% of patients might note complete resolution. Figures vary with the type and duration of gynecomastia. Side effects are rare and include visual problems, skin rash, and nausea.

* Tamoxifen, an estrogen antagonist, is effective for recent onset and tender gynecomastia when used in doses of 10-20 mg PO twice daily. Up to 80% of patients note partial-to-complete resolution of gynecomastia within 3 months. Nausea and epigastric discomfort are the main side effects.

* Other drugs used less frequently include danazol and testolactone.

* Danazol, a synthetic derivative of testosterone, inhibits pituitary secretion of LH and FSH, which decreases estrogen synthesis from the testicles. Dose used for gynecomastia is 200 mg PO twice daily. Complete resolution of breast enlargement has been reported in 23% of cases. Side effects include weight gain, acne, muscle cramps, fluid retention, nausea, and abnormal liver function tests.

* Testolactone, a peripheral aromatase-inhibitor, has been used with varying success rates (up to 40% decrease in size) in doses of 150 mg PO 3 times per day for 6 months. Nausea, vomiting, edema, and worsening of hypertension have been reported with its use.

* Braunstein GD, Glassman HA: Gynecomastia. Curr Ther Endocrinol Metab 1997; 6: 401-4[Medline].
      * Glass AR: Gynecomastia. Endocrinol Metab Clin North Am 1994 Dec; 23(4): 825-37[Medline].
      * Jones DJ, Holt SD, Surtees P: A comparison of danazol and placebo in the treatment of adult idiopathic gynaecomastia: results of a prospective study in 55 patients. Ann R Coll Surg Engl 1990 Sep; 72(5): 296-8[Medline].
      * Mahoney CP: Adolescent gynecomastia. Differential diagnosis and management. Pediatr Clin North Am 1990 Dec; 37(6): 1389-404[Medline].
      * Neuman JF: Evaluation and treatment of gynecomastia. Am Fam Physician 1997 Apr; 55(5): 1835-44, 1849-50[Medline].
      * Plourde PV, Kulin HE, Santner SJ: Clomiphene in the treatment of adolescent gynecomastia. Clinical and endocrine studies. Am J Dis Child 1983 Nov; 137(11): 1080-2[Medline].
      * Stepanas AV, Burnet RB, Harding PE: Clomiphene in the treatment of pubertal-adolescent gynecomastia: a preliminary report. J Pediatr 1977 Apr; 90(4): 651-3[Medline].
      * Thompson DF, Carter JR: Drug-induced gynecomastia. Pharmacotherapy 1993 Jan-Feb; 13(1): 37-45[Medline].
      "Just be happy with yourself. Be happy to be alive, be happy you are not over in Iraq, be happy you have your health".