This was originally from Anabolic-Planet and posted by N4cer on another board I spend time on... I thought it was important to put it up here too...

Here's some info that I got from a good bro. We've discussed this, then I've copied his post from Meso to here. We've tried to warn all those we can:

"Gropep has released the names of these companies. They have contacted US authorities on this issue and have given them these names. The president of Gropep will be in Miami the 13th of this month. The issue will be discussed with authorities. Gropep will begin to take legal action against these companies.

Liquid Research
NuRave Development Co. LLC
Cyber Solutionz
Lab-Corp
Team Life Research
L.I.F.E. Research
Rocky Mountain Research
QFS International
Transgenic Technologies LLC

As you probably know, Gropep is the company that has patented rights over LR3-IGF1. Gropep has now issued legal actions against anyone who is distributing IGF without their permission. They are organizing personnal to search for any research companies who are selling their products over the internet without their permission. You will begin to see some of these UG research Labs who are selling LR3-IGF1 begin to fall. Sit back and watch the show. The hammer has fallen.

Also, there is no such thing as a myogrow. The product never existed. If you want to verify it, you can have it tested out yourself. The data produced on Myogrow is also false. The experiment cannot be replicated on this product.

I send you this info for your personnal knowledge, to be aware of what is going on. I am continuosly working on this, I do not want any info to get misconstrued. Thanks!"