• Join Us!
  • dbol kick - short cycle
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: dbol kick - short cycle

hailtopitt is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 164
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Question dbol kick - short cycle

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

what's up fella's? quick question about dbol...
      its a stupid question, but there is a method behind my madness...
      i've done lots of research, and i know dbol alone sucks and i fully expect to lose all the gains made while on it...but how long does it take before you start seeing any results with dbol?
      for instance, if i just wanted to use it for a 10 day stretch would i see anything at all?
      alright...here's why i ask...
      1. i've done tons of research, this is purely speculation...so please...no flaming
      2. i've never tried dbol, but it's what i've got on hand
      3. i'm about to start my first cycle of DNP, on for 7-8 days, off for 10 days, then possibly another 7 day cycle, depending on results...what i wanted to do was supplement with something for those 10 days to help bring the strength and energy levels back that i'll lose during the DNP cycle...
      4. i know dbol is dosed daily which means it SHOULD have a pretty quick onset, but i'm not sure and i don't want to waste some perfectly good gear?...i don't expect to keep any gains from it...and based on the short duration of use, i don't expect to have to use any PCT (50mg once daily), however, i do have everything on hand just in case...
      finally, is 50mg once daily to best way to take it? i have it in capsule form, so its not like i can break it up and take it throughout the day.
      thanks guys, i know you know your shit, so i'll be waiting for some trustworthy advice...
      peace

Striated is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 59
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Hey there...

I've only done one long cycle with a multitude of gear, but dbol happened to be the one I started my cycle with.

I believe that 10 days is too short of a time to use dbol in any real capacity. You should definitely "feel" the dbol within 10 days, but it would be silly to cut it short.

21 or 28 or even 35 days would be better. I realize that your supply doesn't go that long... why not 'unload' the 50mg caps of dbol to someone else and acquire 5mg pinkies and do the dbol right? I think dbol is a great anabolic, it really worked for me, but you should at least give it a chance to work its magic. 10 days is too short of a time for it to be effective.

If you are concerned with energy, take something else... I dunno Jolt! Cola, Ephedrine, Nicotine... you pick.

Get rid of those 50mg caps, and save the idea of taking dbol for when you can do it for 3-5 weeks and use it to bulk up.
      I know nothing about any of this insanity... it's just a fun game to me.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

thanks bro, let me clarify, i do have enough dbol for that length of time...i've got plenty on hand, although 50mg caps unfortunately...i just wanted to know what anyone thought about using it for such short intervals...
      thanks for the quick response...i appreciate it

jsjs24
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by hailtopitt
      thanks bro, let me clarify, i do have enough dbol for that length of time...i've got plenty on hand, although 50mg caps unfortunately...i just wanted to know what anyone thought about using it for such short intervals...
      thanks for the quick response...i appreciate it
      I would not use it for 10 days bro. Dbol is one of my favorites next to test (it's a toss up), the gains are awesome and they can come fast but it would make no sense imho to take it with a DNP cycle. Dbol can add a lot of water weight to you, even with ldex you will see some. So if you are trying to cut up then I would stay away from it. Also, you need to split it up throughout the day. I do it in 4 doses (10mg each is perfect for me). As for the dnp, well, I'm not your daddy but I think that is one crazy ass drug. I've taken a shitload of different aas but will never resort to a fat burner like that. Have you ever used clen and t-3.......good stuff. And if you are worried about strength then I suggest a cutting cycle....perhaps test prop or suspension, anavar or winnie, and eq or fina. A combo of 3 of those with a strict diet and proper training and rest will put you where you want to be for sure.

thechief is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 230
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

thats a waste of time and money.. why would you oonly want to do dbol? if you have access to that, you should have access to other stuff... are needles the problem?

jsjs24
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by thechief
      thats a waste of time and money.. why would you oonly want to do dbol? if you have access to that, you should have access to other stuff... are needles the problem?
      Easy now bro, did you read his entire post? He knows this...it's because he is going to do a DNP cycle and wants to keep as much strength as possible. I still don't think it's agood idea and I justified why.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

thanks guys...needles aren't a problem and i do have access to other stuff, i just thought dbol would be the best option since its fast acting and won't last long in my system.
      i do agree with what you guys posted, and that's what i assumed before asking the question, i was just hoping somebody had some personal experience with a real short spat of dbol, that's all.
      here were my theories and reasons for asking:
      first off, the DNP is dehydrating, so the water retention from the dbol would actually help replenish my muscles with water.
      second, i didn't want to use the dbol to gain mass or get big, i was hoping to use it as a way to gain back some quick strength and energy that may be lost during the DNP cycle before starting a 2nd DNP cycle if needed, which would probably further deplete my energy.
      thanks guys for your help...keep it coming...

jsjs24
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by hailtopitt
      thanks guys...needles aren't a problem and i do have access to other stuff, i just thought dbol would be the best option since its fast acting and won't last long in my system.
      i do agree with what you guys posted, and that's what i assumed before asking the question, i was just hoping somebody had some personal experience with a real short spat of dbol, that's all.
      here were my theories and reasons for asking:
      first off, the DNP is dehydrating, so the water retention from the dbol would actually help replenish my muscles with water.
      second, i didn't want to use the dbol to gain mass or get big, i was hoping to use it as a way to gain back some quick strength and energy that may be lost during the DNP cycle before starting a 2nd DNP cycle if needed, which would probably further deplete my energy.
      thanks guys for your help...keep it coming...

Drol would probably be better for strength but still a waste as 10 days imo. Be careful with the dnp bro, I don't know why people like to mess with that shit.

thechief is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 230
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

how much fat are you looking to lose?

orion76 is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 57
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

You want to mix dboll with DNP?

Enjoy the emergency room bro, hope they have a spare liver for you.
      I don't want to get toned, I just want to become a fucking freak.

I just work out because I want to look good with my XXXXL shirt on.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

i guess jsjs24 was the only one to read my first post...thanks bro, i appreciate the advice...everyone else just saw DNP and Dbol and forgot to read the rest i guess...
      i haven't started taking anything yet, i don't plan on mixing anything at the same time, and the purpose of this post was just to get opinions from more experienced users, if i was a steroid God, i wouldn't be asking the question...
      criticize all you want fella's, that's what i'm looking for...but if its not constructive, then blow it out your ass...i can get the same kind of shit from my old lady every night without your help...haha
      peace