• Join Us!
  • My Pre-Cycle Blood Work Results (On IGF)
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: My Pre-Cycle Blood Work Results (On IGF)

Dimensionx
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default My Pre-Cycle Blood Work Results (On IGF)

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

My Pre-Cycle Blood Work Results (On IGF)
      Well, I had posted under the sticky about IGF about my plan for getting blood work done pre cycle on IGF only. Here are the results, IGF isn't listed though it was supposed to be tested, and Estrodiol is "Pending".

I am wondering what the fuck is up with the Normal count for Bad CHL and the LOW count on Good CHL. And my fucking Triglycerides are wacked. Bear in mind this is a crappy (average joe) diet, NO WEIGHTS or Cardio for around 8 Months and after being on IGF-1 R3 for ~2 weeks.

No other hormones have been injested in about a year. IGF is the only "Hormone Drug" that would skew the results. Also, I smoked (Quit after the blood work on purpose), I have borderline high BP, and a fairly high resting pulse rate.

Dietary supps that I take ED are Shackley Vitamin Paks (best Vitamins made IMO), 1G of Milk Thistle, Amino fuel 2-3x ED, CQ-10, 1G Vitamin C, and my crack addiction of ECA 2x a day (I'm getting off this as it's like crack and my BP is hurting due to it).

Medications I'm on are 150mg Welbutrin 2x ED (Same thing as Xyban), Provigil 400mg's (Wonder drug for certain things).

IGF1-R3 was taken at 100mcg's ED mid afternoon via Intramuscular injection, again no other hormones or precursor's.

Here are the results I have so far, I will add the IGF and Estro whenever I get them back...
      Attached Images Attached Images

Dimensionx
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Page 2

Dimensionx
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Page 3

Dimensionx
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Also, to answer some questions that I know would come up...

I had to stop training due to a serious neck and shoulder injury. I was healed at around month 7 or so, and I waited to make SURE until now to go back to the gym. The injury put me DOWN (damn near bedridden) for about 3 months.

I started lifting weights to loose ALOT of weight in the begining, those that know me will remember. I was 5'10" @ 245lbs @ like 27% BF, in other words ONE FAT FUCK! LOL.

I read and studied for about 2 years before I was reborn so to speak (as in, no one knew who the fuck I was once I was 4 months into the gym).

End result, at the 4 month mark, on my Birthday, was 181lbs at 12%. I haven't ever run the numbers but I lost an ASSLOAD of fat and gained a SHITLOAD of Mass (for me at least). My first goal had been met.

I continued on the cycle for 6 months, Fina, Sust, Enth, Winny, a little D-Bol, and then some HGH at the end before my injury. I rotated the drugs and my diet was impeccable(sp?).

Injury hit and took me down, pain killers came back into my life (I can never take them again, I now know this for sure). The gym and cardio ended while I healed. HCG, Clomid, Nolva, and A-Dex got my nads back in order (it took a while after a 6 month cycle).

My diet slowly returned to crap. Mt Dew, Pizza, Burgers, anything went. At the one year mark I decided it was time to get my shit back together and actually got on a scale for the first time in that year. 179lbs, though I have lost mass and gained back some gut I am still quite happy as it could have been worse. BF is back to 18%, and it's about to go right back down.

Ok, I decide that I want a full blown physical with every panel test known. Went to my Dr, explained everything I had taken, doses, time frames, ect. He was a bit shocked to say the least and also had to ask several questions about what certain drugs were and why I decided to take them, mostly the ancillerys tripped him out. HCG, Clomid, and A-Dex through him for a loop:-).

Full workup was done, finger up the ass, prostate is fine but next time I want a kiss first! I started the IGF first and continued smoking and my crappy diet up till the day of the test, because I wanted a baseline, however I also wanted to know if the IGF was legit. At this time, that remains to be seen...

Walked out of his office, slapped a nicotine patch on, and went grocery shopping for some Tuna, Chicken, Whole Wheat Bread, and other such proper foods.

I didn't workout before the test because it would have seriously impacted liver and other values as the shock to my body would have made it look like I was dieing of a heart attack or that my liver was dying from the AST ALT levels. I wanted my diet constant, even if that was a constant crappy diet.

All that said, everything looks pretty good to me other than my lipid panel, my Test is a little on the low side for my prefference but it's still within "range".

Something has lowered my good HDL levels and left my bad LDL levels ok. Something has my Triglycerides at double the max. Yes, some of this DOES run in the family, but not unbalanced like this. Nicotine (or other CBC's from smoking), high BP, and ECA can affect HDL levels from what I understand. Thus it was time to truly quit smoking anyway and I knew the ECA was just acting as a crack stack for me.

What I want to know is if the IGF could also be lowering my good HDL and increasing my Triglycerides by way of fat metabolism. I have begun to lean out, just from the IGF (I hope it's IGF, though I know it's not HCG now:-)).

HDL is the player for transporting fatty peptides the hell out of you, thus it is considered good. Fatty peptides are also known as Triglycerides. And IGF is supposed to crank your ass up. I won't know for sure until I get the IGF results back.

Shawn

Dimensionx
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

bump

jsjs24
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Good post bro, keep us up to date.

IntensityX is offline Member
      Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 286
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

If you are eating like shit bro then that is the reason why the cholesterol change,you can't expect to eat like shit and have your HDL rise and LDL lowered,for that you need to eat a clean diet.
      Eat,Learn,Train,Grow,Shit,Shave and Shower

RIP Gearedup

Administartor/Owner@IntensityXtremeMuscle
      Mod@AnabolicMonsterz

Mod@ livin
      Mod@MassiveGains
      Vet@Beyondmass
      Vet@Massmonsterz
      Vet@Anabolic-Support
      Vet@BodybuildingCentral
      Vet@ChemicalFitness
      MOB Member@SculptedByIron

Dimensionx
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thanks IntesityX, I understand that. I kept my diet the same for a baseline, as the post indicated I completely changed my diet, quit smoking, and dropped all simple sugars as soon as the physical was done.

Went to the gym finally as well, sore as fuck, and fealt SOOOOO weak.

Shawn

NeverSatisfied is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 179
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

ur strength will come back quick after a layoff
      rip gu

"I tell the truth...even when i lie"-scarface

Dimensionx
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

LOL, My upper body is so pathetically sore today that I had to do legs as I can barely move my upper arms, chest, lats, front delts...

Now, my legs are gonna be jacked tomorrow:-). It's all good, I already feel better just getting back in the gym.

On a side note. My fucking Dr's office didn't freeze the blood sample for the IGF test, soooo $115 later I went to a flipping "Any Lab Test" joint and had it tested as today was the last shot I had left. I have some growth, but I haven't touched it and won't until later. I want to see the blood work show me what 100mcg's of IGF looks like on a panel before I buy more.

Shawn

Dimensionx
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Well, what do you know, the good Dr's office DID get my IGF done.

Here is the IGF results, and I have replaced Picture #3 above with my Estrodiol counts...

Shawn

Dimensionx
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

So, I'm a little pissed right now. I have read that IGF Blood tests might not be able to detect IGFR3 but I am not so sure on this and would like proof.

In my eyes, R3 would cause my counts to either go WAY up or WAY down. I could understand if they went up as I could see the R3 chain breaking down and thus the body would see higher levels of IGF. I could also see WAY down if the body downregulated IGF production because of the excess in the body.

This blood sample was drawn exactly 12 hours post injection of 100mcg's IM.

I had another test performed and will post those results as well. This test was taken 4 hours post injection of 100mcgs...

That said, I've burned through 3mg's of a vendors IGF-R3 at 100mcgs ED IM and have not had any clinical results the atypically accompany such usage.

At first, I had mental elements involved, I thought my hunger went up ect. I lost alot of water weight, well I also started drinking 10x the water I was before.

Nothing analytically fealt, seen, or tested thus far leads me to believe this particular IGF-R3 was real. I know, a bold statement, however I am a very fair person and will investigate further before even contemplating accussing a well known vendor of bogus material.

Here are some reports of some common effects with IGF/IGFr3:

Two 1997 double-blind clinical studies showed that recombinant IGF-1 injections can markedly reduce the need for insulin by up to 45% in patients with insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus. One study involved 8 adults between ages 24 and 49 and the other 43 children and adolescents between the ages of 8 and 17. In the adult trial, IGF-1 also lowered the total cholesterol and triglycerides after only four days of treatment.

IGF1, also known as somatomedin C

Increased Pump Pumps are reported to be so severe that workouts are often cut short due to lack of ability to the muscle through the full range of motion...

Fatigue

Users report feeling drained and tired all day. This seems to be one of the negative side effects to IGF1, it will make you sleep longer and you will require more sleep at night to feel rested for the morning. This is common with high doses of HGH and exhibited in children, whose IGF1 levels are extraordinarily high. A child needs 4 hours more sleep than an adult on average does. This may be directly or indirectly related to IGF1 levels.

Stiffness

An almost arthritic feeling is commonly associated with high levels of HGH, well IGF1 has the exact same property. IGF1 will cause your hands, fingers and knuckles to ache this is one way you can be sure you got real IGF1.

The drug used in larger quantity around the 100mcg+ range will cause headaches, occasional nausea and can contribute to low blood sugar or hypoglycemia in some users.
      I can say that I had NONE of these effects after 3mg's worth at 100mcg's ED.

Facts:
      3mg's of IGF-R3 consumed alone with no other hormone substance's.
      100mcg's ED, IM, site's rotated throughout.
      1st Bloodwork drawn after two weeks on IGF, q12h post IM injection.
      2nd set of blood drawn on last day of injection, q4h post IM injection, results pending.

Initial weight 186lbs, butt naked @ 9AM, after pissing.
      Post weight 179lbs, butt naked @ 9AM, after pissing. For First test. 2 weeks in. Water weight...
      Post weight 180lbs, butt naked @ 9AM, after pissing. For second test. ~3 weeks in.
      BF, tank tested before 16%.
      BF, tank tested yesterday 16%.
      Blood Glucose was tested 3x a day prior to meals and NEVER droped below my normal baseline. There is also a fasting glucose list on the above panels as proof of this...

Some notes about the IGFr3. It was 1mg/ml. It didn't seem fully suspended as you could see white particulate matter in the vials. Each lab test was performed at the last dose of a vial, since it was the last dose in the vial I injected 20IU's of Bact Water into vial and swirled to make SURE I got everything left of the particulate matter. If anything, this should have been a very hefty dose.

The IGFr3 was kept in a refrigerator, same place I keep my GH. I never heated or diluted it, other than the last dose of each vial to get the particulate matter out.

I would love some comments on this, I was as controlled as could be considering I'm not in a medical establishment. I want to know why not only my IGF levels did not Skew, but all other tests (other than base lipid panel) was not out of line, ANYWHERE.

Shawn

Muscleguy40oz is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 68
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by Dimensionx

That said, I've burned through 3mg's of a vendors IGF-R3 at 100mcgs ED IM and have not had any clinical results the atypically accompany such usage.
      Hey bro would you mind pming me who you got it from? Thanks

MG
      "Up to a point a man's life is shaped by environment, heredity, and the movements and changes in the world around him. Then there comes a time when it lies within his grasp to shape the clay of his life into the sort of thing he wishes to be. Only the weak blame parents, their race, their times, lack of good fortune, or the quirks of fate. Everyone has it within his power to say, 'This I am today; that I will be tomorrow.' The wish, however, must be implemented by deeds."

Dimensionx
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I'm sorry, I can't do that yet as this company has never done me wrong in the past. I do not want to jump to conclusions or not give them a chance to give thier input. I also do not want to start rumors which may or may not be true.

Shawn

Muscleguy40oz is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 68
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Its cool.

MG
      "Up to a point a man's life is shaped by environment, heredity, and the movements and changes in the world around him. Then there comes a time when it lies within his grasp to shape the clay of his life into the sort of thing he wishes to be. Only the weak blame parents, their race, their times, lack of good fortune, or the quirks of fate. Everyone has it within his power to say, 'This I am today; that I will be tomorrow.' The wish, however, must be implemented by deeds."