• Join Us!
  • test question....
  • test question....
  • test question....
  • test question....
  • test question....
  • test question....
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: test question....

daddy1122
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default test question....

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • test question....
      • test question....

• test question....
      • test question....
      • test question....
      • test question....
      • test question....
      • test question....
      i am going to run test E @500mg/wk, and i know i will put on good size.. but lets say that diet is high in protein (around 350-400), and also 1000g in carbs and 4-5000cal/day, now if i drink 2gals/day and training is good (most likely HST training), could i get a hard look off of it? or will it be a puffy water look (as i have heard from friends about it)? and if i want that hard look and to keep the gains, what should i use at the end ... winny, var,..fina?? also this is my first cycle.. thanks for the help in advance..

digital
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

hi,

okay, a 1000g carbs,wow,your going to look puffy.personally i like a 40%40%20% ratio,but everyones differant.with regards puffyness,if you mean water retension,run an anti e to help keep bloat to a mininum.if not water retension then you must mean fat,well with that you have to choose bulk or cut.sounds like your after size,so concentrate on that and cut later.adding winny at the end might be a good idea,if your not carrying alot of fat then yes you will notice its harding effect which comes from its lack of water retension.

whats your stats,age,weight,bf and goals?

cheers

p.s i personally feel harder just being on cycle,even if my bf goes up slightly,suppose its just more laid out,because i am bigger,lol

daddy1122
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

ya i guess my stats would always be good... i am 18yrs old.. 160 (after 3 wks of working out i will be abck up at 175) 5'8 3/4", 3 years training hard, been reading about AAS for almost a year now.. sorry i meant around 700-800 carbs.. and i dont worry about fat because my metabolism is so freakin fast fat never shows up on me , my bf is probably around 9-11% ( i am cut and can see all my abs and that stuff) and when i hear you guys talk about watchin sodium intake how do u.. i mean there are tons of sodium in everything you eat.. also i forgot to mention i will be takin liquidex and have nolv on hand. so now with the updated info what do ya think?

Want to get to 185-190 with about 8-10%bf

**my best weights are
      Squat: 500
      Bench: 315
      Clean: 285

digital
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

hmmmm 18......,

alot including myself are going to recommend you stay clean awhile longer,to let your own hormones settle.you mentioned you will be up to 175 in 3 weeks,that due to a layoff or prediction?cause if your growing like that there is no need for aas.

carbs are still a bit high but you know your body best
      seriously i would wait to 21 and harness your high levels you have available to you now.if your metabolism is as high as you say you should appear hard as long as you keep water retension low through watching carbs,sodium intake etc.

cheers,

train hard,sleep,eat and then eat again!

daddy1122
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by digital
      hmmmm 18......,

alot including myself are going to recommend you stay clean awhile longer,to let your own hormones settle.you mentioned you will be up to 175 in 3 weeks,that due to a layoff or prediction?cause if your growing like that there is no need for aas.

carbs are still a bit high but you know your body best
      seriously i would wait to 21 and harness your high levels you have available to you now.if your metabolism is as high as you say you should appear hard as long as you keep water retension low through watching carbs,sodium intake etc.

cheers,

train hard,sleep,eat and then eat again!
      the only reason why i will pick up that much weight is cuz i have been there and lost it all due to football, and yes i know i am a little young but i am done growing and just got blood work done and my test levels are like at 760 something.. and i know i should stay natural but i really wanna try AAS and see how it is.. i am not a stupid kid that doesnt know n e thing about em ya know.. i am pretty well educated... however i know that has nothing to do with my body being ready, but i am going to go see and endocrinaligist sometime next wk..

HeHateMe is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 452
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Listen to saturn's advice.

Plus how in the world do you 'know' you're done growing? Plenty of guys can gain inches in height from 18-21, or thereabouts. Steroids can stunt any possible growth you have left.

Blackfoot is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 494
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I don't think you multiplied correctly bro. 1000g of carbs + 350-400g of protein is 5400-5600 calories. And that's without any fat. You said your diet will be between 4000-5000 calories. That's not possible. Re-think your diet and calculations.

Carb 4 cals per gram
      Fat 9 cals per gram
      Prot 4 cals per gram

daddy1122
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by HeHateMe
      Listen to saturn's advice.

Plus how in the world do you 'know' you're done growing? Plenty of guys can gain inches in height from 18-21, or thereabouts. Steroids can stunt any possible growth you have left.
      i had my growth plates xrayed and they have already fused..
      but i know that my endrocrine system isnt done developing thats why i am going to talk to an endrocrinaligist next wk. by the way i hvaent been able to find too much info on the health risks of takin test... i mean i read that it can be good for your heart, but i also read that obviously your hormones might not come back to what they were before you did your cycle, but other than that what are the health risks i am looking at.. thanks for helping,.

musclebuilder is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 292
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Things are NEVER the same after your first cycle. Wait a while. Go get your test levels checked, youll see that they are high enough to put on some natural size. You dont want to shut your levels down that young. They will not completly recover for a long time. Take advantage of what you have first. Its a hell of a lot cheaper anyhow.

NeverSatisfied is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 179
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by digital
      i personally feel harder just being on cycle,even if my bf goes up slightly,suppose its just more laid out,because i am bigger,lol

i feel the same way
      rip gu

"I tell the truth...even when i lie"-scarface

trip is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 321
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

daddy,

First off kudos to you on doing research.

Your goals are easily attainable with dosages.

In general, curious as too why you would get your growth plates x-rayed and such, and again, just curious how accurate is a test like that.

Questions are due to curiousity not to challenge in anyway, you seem to be making the rigth choices.

good luck

daddy1122
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by trip
      daddy,

First off kudos to you on doing research.

Your goals are easily attainable with dosages.

In general, curious as too why you would get your growth plates x-rayed and such, and again, just curious how accurate is a test like that.

Questions are due to curiousity not to challenge in anyway, you seem to be making the rigth choices.

good luck
      I had my doctor take an Xray of my hands and the growth plates in my hand have fused and she said since those have fused all my other plates have fused also.
      what do u think of me using at this age? also my test levels came back at 760something.. they said that is in the good range.. not to high and not to low.

and oh ya.. i am serious when i say this and not just sayin it to justify why i wanna use gear, but my body tops out at 180lbs, i know this because i was that size for about 6wks and i tried working out harder, eating more, more sleep and all i got was like 3lbs when i usually pick up around 2-3lbs a wk

pigmeat is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Too young. I know, you are going to do what you want anyways so good luck
      SUPERMOD@ LORDSOFIRON.COM (invite only)

jsjs24
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

You sure have done your research bro but I would wait at least another year. Get in as good of shape as you can and then take try gear. But like pigmeat said, you will do what you want so good luck to you. I had friends in high school that took juice and they were monsters...hell, a lot of them still are to this day. But I still think it's too young.

jamescb77 is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 1,098
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • test question....
      • test question....

• test question....
      • test question....
      • test question....
      • test question....
      • test question....
      • test question....
      hi i know i am pretty new this board so let me introduce myself and add some stuff aas well. My senior year in highschool i broke my ankle and my doctor told me that my growth plates were fused up and i wouldn't grow anymore as well. In the last 3 years i have grown about 2 inches so obviosly those docs can't tell growth from x-rays. and dude if you expect to gain 2-3 pounds a week for ever while training i think that is pretty small minded. No one can gain muscle weight every week there are people that get stuck on a weight for a very long time before they ever break threw but once they do the see really good gains again. Im with everyone else wait a year before you run a cycle. Im thinking about running my first cycle in a little bit and im not sure if im ready for it yet.