• Join Us!
  • some advice from a newbie
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: some advice from a newbie

digital
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post some advice from a newbie

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

A little advice from newbie

I have been training for 11 yrs now(off/on),i am 27yrs old,around 214 lbs at around 9-10%bf,11 cycles under my belt.Some might thats not a newbie but let me tell you i have done 2 educated cycles and 9 waisted cycles.I am sure there are more than a few of you that like me has had to rely on the "gym gurus" or to be quite honest anyone who will offer you advice.So if this scenario sounds familiar,then you can relate:

i start at 170lbs,blow to 200lbs,come off,no post cycle therapy,lose all gains,lose all motivation,stop training,start all over again 6 mnths later.you could call me mr summer goodbody.

This all ended the day i found forums,i spent countless hours researching for the past two years,finally settling right here at fitnessgeared as my "home"board.My motivation for writing this is just to give you a bit of insight into the biggest wealth of info there is,concealed in 10000s of personal expieriences.i am not here to tell you what to take,the sides,how to train,there are far more qualified people on this board who will serve you much better than me.

Firstly find a board where you feel comfortable,i find the people here think on the same lines as myself and realize that there are differant approaches to bodybuilding.You need to feel confidant in the members knowledge and the fact that all there test isnt kicking in at once when you ask the usual questions that have been asked a thousand times before,so instaed of being flamed,some will answer that same question as they did the first time it was asked.

so here are a few questions you need to be asking yourself and those here that will go a long way to securing success inyour quest for your perfect body:

1.dont spend all your time on the hardcore section:take time to go through the nutrition,training sections as this is where bodybuilding is!spend time getting to know the people who are going to be guiding you in the general discussion,let them get to know you by submitting your own personal stories and funnies.take time to go through the womans section,i personally have learnt alot there.

2.Go speak to your parents,find out what your family suffer from with regards diseases,like cancer,heart ailments,diabetes,prostate problems,liver or kidney problems and the more minor things like balding,i feel these factors do have an impact on your venture into AAS and need to be addressed.

3.if your under 21 dont even consider it,your hormones are in a state of flux and are literally determining who you are,dont mess with this rather harness this time to get as far to your natural potential as possible.the side effects at this time are 10 fold and 90% of the time permanant(shutting of growth plates etc)

4.determine your goals,look though recommened begginer cycles,look through the cycle journals,look at the members stats,history(if they are 300lbs,5ft5" at 6%bf chances are there current cycle is not for you,case in piont stay away from bdtr cycle for now:p )look how they progressing,are they happy,what are they doing wrong if they are not gaining.

5.test is your friend!!!!

6.Keep it simple!!!

7.Dont opt for a cycle that requires ed inj,it sucks and requires aexpirience, knowledge , and motivation to be comfortable with.

8.once youve decided on a cycle,research each and every compound,what are there sides that they are popular for?

9. now research post cycle therapy,what compounds you are using and length of cycle determine how and when you start and length of therapy.

10.now you dont know yet what sides you personally are going to be subject too,so research anti e and what they are use for such as nolva,arimedix etc,wether you need to keep them on hand or run throughout.?

11.we also know that AAS can be hard on the system,find out what your compounds put the most stress on e.g winny and the liver,joints,look into what people are taking to prevent and or allevaite this such as milk thistle,joint med etc.

12now you need to find out how to set up your week,do you know how frequently you need to inj to keep your blood concentrations stable,how to lay out your orals during the day?where to inj?how frquently you can use sites to prevent scarring?how much cc wise you can inj into each site?how to prevent abccesses?how to aspirate?do tyou know how to regognize wether youve hit a nerve or not or a vein?

13.buy everything before hand!!!EVERYTHING!!!the amount of times my source hs run out and killed my cycle or forced me to readjust my cycle is depressing,it will evetually happen to you.

14.sort out your diet,wrap your mind around the basic math invovlved(1g prtein =4 cal,1gr carbs =4 cal,1 gr fat = 9 cal)learn how to determine your base metabolic rate,how much to eat above or below to gain or lose.learn what your common foods contain with regards protein,fats,carbs.research post and pre workout nutrition.

15.all i can say with regards training is enjoy trying differant approaches to find out what works for you,high volume works for some,low volume for others,but its fun finding out.the only hard and fast rules imho is learn to worship the squatrack and carry a bucket to hurl in,practice in front of the mirror that facial expression that can only come from extreme constipation and deadlifts.

i have avoided saying what you should take,how to train,what to eat,as i said there are far more qualified people than myself but it also defeats the purpose of this forum,i find extreme pleasure in opening every post even if they are not relevant to me.even if i dont understand the terminology etc,i still read and slowly but surley it all starts to fit and evetually as you do put it all together you start to share your personal views instead of just asking,and before you know it your contributing to a big family.

once youve researched,set up your diet training,cycle,youve covered your bases and ready to start.revel in that excitemant and anxiety before your first inj,those butterflyies in your stomach,relief when that first inj is over.
      enjoy the next days training as your lifts increase 10% just from the sheer knowledge of being"on".Those first 2 weeks in and you become a walking talking hardon(get a girlfriend for goodness sake)

Now grab your keyboard and mouse,hit new thread and ask-can i drink winny at the end of my d.bol only cycle

cheers

LOCO is offline VET
      Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 102
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

wow, great post... lots of good info.....
      one thing tho.. u didn't explain the thing with winny... drikning it after a dblo only cycle... so, can i, can i? i really want to harden up all that water in me :p

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

good stuff bro

trip is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 321
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Excellent post Digital, excellent!!!

Symbolic is offline VET
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 7
      Overall activity: 3.0%
      is leaning out!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Very good...Sound advice....
      Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated..

teddyk is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 65
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Good post bro. I know that I have 6 wasted cycles and 1 since I found these boards
      Second place is the first loser!

R.I.P. Gearedup

Ironbodybuilding

Chimp
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Very good post! You spent a lot of time typing all that in. I for one appreciate it!

digital
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

thanks guys,

was thinking about the thousands i have wasted,the bad advice given and how that all changed when i found forums.i felt those points are what i have learnt through research from fine people like yourselves who take the time to write posts and share what you have learnt.

i am devastated to learn about gearedup today as he helped me on many of my questions

may he rest in peace................

murph0110 is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 153
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

thanks for that post

murph

JohnnyB is offline VET
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 252
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

smalls is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 399
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Very impressive post.
      "Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
      Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination
      alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."
      Calvin Collidge (1872-1933)
      30th U.S. President

johnsonpride81@cyber-rights.com