• Join Us!
  • Male Birth Control
  • Male Birth Control
  • Male Birth Control
  • Male Birth Control
  • Male Birth Control
  • Male Birth Control
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Male Birth Control

XxDAHULKxX is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 234
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Male Birth Control

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Male Birth Control
      • Male Birth Control

• Male Birth Control
      • Male Birth Control
      • Male Birth Control
      • Male Birth Control
      • Male Birth Control
      • Male Birth Control
      FINALLY, IT IS THE MAN’S TURN
      Women have had the option of a safe, effective and reversible form of contraception since the development of the female oral contraceptive pill in the 1960s.

Female contraceptives use hormones, estrogens and progestins, to shut off the release of eggs to prevent pregnancy. Male hormonal contraceptives work pretty much the same way: hormones, such as testosterone and progestins, are used to turn off sperm production. (Time released test? Would this be something similar to long acting esters like test e? Very interesting!)
      “It seemed like I was getting headaches and then there were times when I woke up sweating at night and I had to change my shirt. Other than that, I didn’t have any side effects,” says 45-year-old Quentin Brown, who lives in Los Angeles and has been a volunteer in a study of MHCs at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center in Torrance, Calif.
      Brown has been taking hormonal contraceptives for more than a year. He reports no problems with weight gain or acne, two side effects that occurred in earlier versions of MHCs tested in the 1990s.

Brown, who is married and has three children, hopes his kids will one day be able to benefit from the new technology. His would like his son, who is now 17, to one day have the option of taking a male birth control pill. Brown believes many men will see “their pill” as a good idea and will want to use it.
      “It is time for men to have some control. I think it would empower men and deter some women out there from their nefarious plans,” says Brown. “Some women are out there to use men to get pregnant. This could deter women from doing this. An athlete or a singer is someone who could be a target and they could put a stop to that.”
      Studies conducted by the World Health Organization show that men from many countries around the world would welcome MHCs. The WHO has tested MHCs in hundreds of volunteers in various countries around the world and have not found it difficult to recruit volunteers for their studies. Researchers say many men are very willing to become involved in the studies and are anxious to see a male birth control pill on the market
      "We are born small and weak"
      "We die small and weak"
      "It's all up to you how you wanta look in between!"

MYRICK
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

GOOD READ

XxDAHULKxX is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 234
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

All those symptoms are the same as if you were doing a cycle. The sweats, headaches, etc......These pills suppose to release test and make your sperm count drop to 0......how much test is needed for that to happen? Lets say 500mg/wk? This would be a good bulking "legal" cycle! LOL!
      "We are born small and weak"
      "We die small and weak"
      "It's all up to you how you wanta look in between!"

tyron14 is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 164
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Just saw a news article from China. With a population of more than 1 billion, the chinese are very serious when it comes to birth control. The article says (pardon the loose translation):

------------------------------------
      Scientists in China have reached the conclusion that weekly injection of testosterone enanthate (?, the ester has 7 carbons), is an ideal male contraceptive. Since only 4.7% of chinese men uses condons, and even fewer men choose vasectomy, women have no choice but to bear the responsibility of birth control.

Testosterone enathate is a sex hormon. It supresses the pituary gland to release a hormon necessary for the testicles to produce testosterone. As a result, the testicles stop producing sperm.

In animal trials on monkeys, sperm count starts to lower after one week, reaches the lowest point after 5 weeks.

In a clinical trial on 308 volunteers, testosterone enathate is more effective on Asian men than on white men. Even though the rate of sperm reduction does not show a racial difference, more Asian men (95%) can reach a sperm-free state, compare to only 40% to 70% of white men.

Does testosterone enathate injection affect the quality of men's sex life? Researchers said most test subjects have reached sperm-free or extremely low sperm count, yet report no adverse effect in their sexual prowess. The reproductive ability of all test subjects returned to normal after the injections are stopped.
      --------------------------

The news article did not go into details about the dosage. I wonder did the volunteers get big?

mj23 is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 146
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

get a team of plastic surgeons to make you look like michael jackson.....now thats serious birth control. No girl would even look at you

PHABIO is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 130
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Male Birth Control
      • Male Birth Control

• Male Birth Control
      • Male Birth Control
      • Male Birth Control
      • Male Birth Control
      • Male Birth Control
      • Male Birth Control
      What dosages do they use in those studies?
      Beauty is only skin deep - unless you have some good muscle underneath.
      Then it goes much deeper.