• Join Us!
  • cost of gyno surgery
  • cost of gyno surgery
  • cost of gyno surgery
  • cost of gyno surgery
  • cost of gyno surgery
  • cost of gyno surgery
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: cost of gyno surgery

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      mj23 is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 146
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Question cost of gyno surgery

had puffy nips since puberty. Prohormones in college gave me extra fatty gyno Took some tren and then got little bumps that kinda hurt. I have gyno and I fucking hate it! I was blessed with great genetics and this basically messes it all up. I took everything with the tren, bromo,vitex, nolva,liquidex, winny and my nips got ultra sensitive and within my 4th week I leaned up aaginst something and OWWW! It friggin hurt....then I knew One of the nations top surgeons is right down the street an it looks like it could be around $7000 total? DEEZGUNZ said he got his done for $5000. It will take me a good year to get at least half the $ and then a lone for the rest but I will not lets this ruin me forever. Anyone had or anyone you know had minor glandular excision and lipo done for $5000 or less. 5k is alot...anything after that is just excessive. God....you can save your eyesight for 1400 an eye....a little fat sucked out of the tits is double. just wondering if any of the unfortunate ones have had the procedure. If you are not prone....god bless you because it is very disheartening, especially when the rest of your ody is in check.

adj3b
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

One of my buddies is paying $4400 for his gyno surgery, but we probably live in different areas. His surgeon is supposed to be the best around here.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

sounds better than $7000. I am just guessing because it sayes chest lipo augmentation 2500-5000, surgeons fee is like $1000, anesthesia$500, and one other fee for like $700. might have to travel it is really that high.

Brymc
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Is their any way to get insurance to cover it especially since it started in puberty?

I have had lumps under my nips since puberty and they have never gone away. They are pretty big and like all mishaped but everytime I see my doctor he says don't worry about it. Another doctor tried to tell me it was muscle but I clearly can feel that it is not muscle. Right now I am on a cycle and it hasn't gotten any worse. Like when my nips are cold it doesn't really show up so I don't know what that means. I figure after this cycle I will cut up and hope it is some kind of fat or whatever and goes away if not then I will start saving for surgery or try to get my insurance to cover it, I had read elseware it was more like 2000 for gyno surgery.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Thosedoctors who didn't know are prob not cosmetic surgeons. Mine are not that bad when they are cold but still not to my liking. I always tweak em when my shirt is off or people are not looking to make them look better....sick of it. I doubt you could get it for 2000. Insurance almost never covers it unless it is severe pain. mine hurt when I get hit there or am doing dumbell flys and it lands on one. Yeah doubt ins will cover it. I will post a link to one of the nations best that lives close and it shows approximate cost.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

https://www.smartliposuction.com/costs.html

Not sure if i am reading right but I need some glands removed as well. 2500-5500 (guess that is facilit fee surgeins and anesthesia)? not sure if this would include glands removed....or partially anyway. most say 5000?

ChrisAdams
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Tell them that the lumps have been slowly growing for a while and you're concerned that they're cancerous.. if you can convince them that they may be, you can get a lumpectomy that insurance will pay for.

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

my doc told mr ins would cover mine i have very little i have a great doc