Ok, My roomate is a dumbass. Well, he's one of those people that was a jock in High school, fairly good at sports, and still prides himself on High School accomplishments. He's your stereotypical "dumb jock".

A few months back, he got drunk in a bar that we go to all the time, and went home with one of the waitresses. Well, she's missing part of her arm, and I had a field day with it! I made jokes about it until I was blue in face, as did he, and every last one of our friends.

After a while I realized he was starting to like her, so I backed off, and didn't say anything else.

Friday night I took a date to a Hallowen party, and I overheard this little one-armed ***** telling my date (who incidentally was the only one at the party who would listen to the girl talk) that she was too pretty and smart to be with me, and that I've got a drug problem.

Well, that poses 2 problems, because that means that my roomate had told her about my former drug dependancy, and that was kept a secret until now.

Anyway, after the party she came to my house with my roomate, and got in bed with him! I told her she was never welcome in my house again, and she needed to drive home as soon as she was sober enough.

Now my roomate is moving out, because he says that's his room that he rents and anybody come go in there.

Would you let somebody stay in your house 3-4 times a week if they disrespected you like that? I understand his point about the rent, but I'm not gonna feel uncomfortable in my own house when we meet in the hall or something!