• Join Us!
  • accutane
  • accutane
  • accutane
  • accutane
  • accutane
  • accutane
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: accutane

badboy030383
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default accutane

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • accutane
      • accutane

• accutane
      • accutane
      • accutane
      • accutane
      • accutane
      • accutane
      Ive tried everything over the past years and have finally came to the conclusion to try accutane after reading many articles and talking to people they remind me of the side effects they experienced and it worries me.....wondering if any of yall have taken it and how bad were the sides and how long til you were over them....etc redness new breakouts thanks bros

xpw is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 114
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I took it for 4 months right when college started, was supposed to do it for 5 months but I bailed on that because the sides really got annoying and I was drinking too much. I had a moderate case of acne, it wasnt bad on my face but it got bad on my back and it was difficult to get rid of it.

-All my acne on my face and 90% on my body cleared up after month 2. I did get the occasional zit here and there but it would go away quickly.

- First noticeable sides were dry mouth and dry lips. These came really quickly, like week 2. I would have to apply lip balm very often. It was pretty annoying when I smoked weed, would get cotton mouth and dry eyes to the extreme. Buy vaseline intensive care lip balm, it works soooo much better than chapstick. Visine (eye drops) is good too.

-I drank 10 beers weekly on it and didnt get any liver problems. I had my liver enzymes checked every month. The liver damage is overhyped IMO but I wouldnt use Oral AS with accutane and I would avoid pills, drinking a lot, stuff like that.

-Nearing the end of month 3 is when everything started to get annoying. I got headaches (nothing too bad) but drinking lots of water seemed to help. I would get razor burn really badly if I didnt use Oil of Olay lotion on my face every day. I got a rash on my arm that wouldnt heal despite putting tons of lotion on it.

-I kinda got depressed, like random people would see me and ask me if I was ok. I think this was because I was starting college, I didnt know anyone at all and my roommate and I didnt really get along at first. Its hard to say if accutane had anything to do with it, but I doubt it.

-Month four my dick started bleeding when I would have sex or jerk off. Damn that was annoying. Didnt stop me at all though lol.

-I stopped after month four because I wanted the rash on my arm gone but mostly because I was sick of putting bandaids on my schlong lol. Also my acne had been gone and I didnt see much of a point in doing it for another month.

- Once I stopped, It took about a month for my skin to completely heal up. Headaches went away pretty quickly, like after a week.

- All in all I am glad I did it. It was worth the sides it gave me. Its a year later and I have very little acne. I still get small zits but it isnt noticeable and its easily controlled with OTC acne supplies. Just try to do it in the summer, dont do it in the winter or your skin will get really dry.

Good luck buddy

bdtr
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

So accutane results are fairly permement? I only get steroid acne, never when im "off" but as of late i dont come off so its getting to be a problem.

jsjs24
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Accutane does seem to be the best treatment for acne but the sides are pretty scary. I have an uncle that took it about 15 yrs ago and he says he has never felt the same since. He said it screwed with his mood big time. On the other hand, I know people that didn't really experience much of any sides. I definately would let a doctor prescribe it though...might be tough to find one that will but it's safer imo.

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i had a script i never had a problem with it

Striated is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 59
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Accutane is the best stuff to get rid of acne, hands down.

I took it for 3 months about 12 years ago, and I haven't had any noticeable acne since then.

If you can deal with the side effects, then you can have blemish free skin for life.
      I know nothing about any of this insanity... it's just a fun game to me.

DrtyJrzyGuy
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

my friend got it, it makes your body stop making oil all together or soemthign like that. . ..All I remember is in college last year I lived with him and he would run aroudn the room with l8ike 3 things of chapstick yelling "chronic dry lips chronic dry lips" and smearing the chapstick all over his lips because his lips woudl be like bleeding they where so dry. It was pretty funny.

lxorl is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 7.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

if you can deal with your lips cracking open and bleeding, then you may like it... it dries you out very badly. I would waite till the summer time, as the winter just intensifies the dryness. Also if your using it just for steroid acne you may want to consider dropping the juice over the accutaine.
      I'm Just an old chunk of Coal, But I'm gonna be a DIAMOND some day.

badboy030383
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • accutane
      • accutane

• accutane
      • accutane
      • accutane
      • accutane
      • accutane
      • accutane
      thanks for the input bros....im not taking it due to as acne but just something ive had for years now ..... just worried on how red your face got xpw and if you broke out really bad into the accutane cycle or not thanks bro