• Join Us!
  • Dybya the Geographer!
  • Dybya the Geographer!
  • Dybya the Geographer!
  • Dybya the Geographer!
  • Dybya the Geographer!
  • Dybya the Geographer!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Dybya the Geographer!

3Vandoo is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 11.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Dybya the Geographer!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Dybya the Geographer!
      • Dybya the Geographer!

• Dybya the Geographer!
      • Dybya the Geographer!
      • Dybya the Geographer!
      • Dybya the Geographer!
      • Dybya the Geographer!
      • Dybya the Geographer!
      George W. Bush
      B.A. Yale University
      MBA. Harvard University
      President of the United States of America.

I was looking at jokes about Jean Chrétien, but hell that just made my day!
      ____

If I may have your attention for a second. First, I want to thank Governor Warner for his hospitality and leading this important state through Hurricane Isabel.
      -- Speaking about the "important state of Virginia", Richmond, Virginia, Sep. 22, 2003

I think, you know, one of the things we'll have to do, of course, is take an assessment of why the cascade was so significant, why it was able to ripple so significantly throughout our system up east.
      -- San Diego, California, Aug. 14, 2003

I think I've answered the question, and yes, [Arnold Schwarzenegger] would be a good governor, as would others running for governor of California. Like you, I'm most interested in seeing how the process evolves. It's a fascinating bit of political drama evolving in the state -- in the country's largest state.
      -- Alaska is the country's largest state, followed by Texas (Dubya's state), followed by California, Crawford, Texas, Aug. 13, 2003

I asked the [Pima] County [Arizona] commissioner... I said, has the response been good? His first, right off, he said, [Senator] McCain and [Representative] Kolbe have been incredibly responsive to the people of this part of the world.
      -- By "this part of the world", Dubya means "Arizona", Summerhaven, Arizona, Aug. 11, 2003

I've got very good relations with President Mubarak and Crown Prince Abdullah, and the King of Jordan, Gulf Coast countries.
      -- Dubya gets a little bit confused geographically, confusing the Persian Gulf (Qatar, Bahrian) with the Gulf Coast (Texas, Florida), with reporters, May 29, 2003

And the time is getting worse. That's what people have got to understand up there in Washington or over there in Washington down there in Washington, whatever. Thought I was in Crawford for a minute.
      -- It always seems like you're in Crawford, Dubya, Scranton, Pennsylvania, Jan. 16, 2003

I appreciate so very much the Prime Minister, Jean Chretien, for joining us here. He has been a steadfast friend. I really enjoy dealing with him on a personal basis. He's a plain-spoken fellow, with a good sense of humor. Probably won't go too good up here in Canada, but he'd be a great Texan.
      -- It would go even better if you were in Canada, Dubya, Detroit, Michigan, Sep. 9, 2002

But one of the things that rang true yesterday to me, and does every time I make a stop here in America, is that we should never lack confidence in our character, in the character of the American people.
      -- Where is he flying in from on his "stops here in America"? Canada? Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Aug. 14, 2002

America at one time was protected by two oceans. We seemed totally invulnerable to, for example, the wars that took place here in Russia or on the European continent.
      -- Remarks to community and religious leaders, Moscow, Russia (located on the European continent), May 24, 2002

And today, I'm informing the prime minister that we're lifting the travel ban on Turkey.
      -- Which would have been a good thing if there had been a travel ban in the first place; unfortunately for Dubya, there wasn't, press conference with Turkish prime minister, Jan. 17, 2002

Over 50 percent of our energy comes from overseas. Fortunately, a lot of it comes from Canada.
      -- Apparently an invisible ocean separates the U.S. and Canada, town hall forum in Ontario, California, Jan. 5, 2002

They wear boots in other places.
      -- Dubya exhibiting vast knowledge of the customs and cultures outside of Texas, Barbara Walters interview, Dec. 4, 2001

To help displaced workers around this part of the world -- to help those who want to help themselves find the training necessary to allow them to learn new skills to find work again.
      -- "Part of the world" mentioned above is the State of Florida, still a part of the Union the last time I checked, Town Hall Meeting in Orlando, Florida, Dec. 4, 2001

It is a real pleasure to be back in Warsaw, this time by telecast. I had a wonderful visit to the region in June, and I know I'm among friends today.
      -- Embracing his "virtual-reality", out-of-body experience a little too literally while addressing the Warsaw Conference on Combatting Terrorism by satellite, Nov. 6, 2001

DUBYA: So what state is Wales in?
      CHURCH: It’s a separate country next to England.
      DUBYA: Oh, okay.
      -- Exchange between Dubya and Welsh teenage singing sensation Charlotte Church, as reported in MSNBC, Oct. 30, 2001

Border relations between Canada and Mexico have never been better.
      -- In press conference with Canadian PM, and apparently forgetting about the country wedged between Canada and Mexico, Sept. 24, 2001

The White House is in Washington, D.C., it's up East.
      -- Explaining that East is "Up" to students at Crawford Elementary School, Aug. 23, 2001

We spent a lot of time talking about Africa, and we should. Africa is a nation that suffers from incredible disease.
      -- Warsaw, Poland, June 15, 2001

Most people in Arkansas know where Texas is, and all the people in Texas know where Arkansas is.
      -- Insulting Arkansas in front of a group of Arkansas schoolchildren, Little Rock, Mar. 1, 2001

I assured the prime minister of Canada that my vision of the hemisphere goes both north and south.
      -- talking to reporters aboard Air Force One, Feb. 13, 2001

The only thing I know about Slovakia is what I learned first-hand from your foreign minister, who came to Texas.
      -- To a Slovak journalist as quoted by Knight Ridder News Service, June 22, 1999. Bush's meeting was with Janez Drnovsek, the prime minister of Slovenia.

Vice President mentioned Nigeria is a fledgling democracy. We have to work with Nigeria. That's an important continent.
      -- Presidential debate, Winston-Salem, North Carolina, Oct. 11, 2000

I've supported the administration in Colombia. I think it's important for us to be training Colombians in that part of the world. The hemisphere is in our interest to have a peaceful Colombia.

The only people that are going to reform Russia are Russia.

The people who care more about that land are the hard-working farmers and ranchers of your part of the state of Washington, D.C.
      -- Speaking in Spokane, Washington, September, 2000

If the East Timorians decide to revolt, I'm sure I'll have a statement.
      -- Quoted by Maureen Dowd in the New York Times, June 16, 1999

Keep good relations with the Grecians.
      -- Quoted in the Economist, June 12, 1999

Kosovians can move back in.
      -- Inside Politics, CNN, April 9, 1999

That's Washington. That's the place where you find people getting ready to jump out of the foxholes before the first shot is fired.
      -- Westland, Michigan, Sept. 8, 2000

Actually, I - this may sound a little West Texan to you, but I like it. When I'm talking about - when I'm talking about myself, and when he's talking about myself, all of us are talking about me.
      -- Hardball, MSNBC, May 31, 2000

DUBYA: Because the picture on the newspaper. It just seems so un-American to me, the picture of the guy storming the house with a scared little boy there. I talked to my little brother, Jeb--I haven't told this to many people. But he's the governor of--I shouldn't call him my little brother--my brother, Jeb, the great governor of Texas.
      JIM LEHRER: Florida.
      DUBYA: Florida. The state of the Florida.
      -- The NewsHour With Jim Lehrer, PBS, April 27, 2000

I was raised in the West. The west of Texas. It's pretty close to California. In more ways than Washington, D.C., is close to California.
      -- In Los Angeles as quoted by the Los Angeles Times, April 8, 2000

I'd like to go down to South America. There is a complicating factor there. The Mexican presidential election is taking place, and I certainly don't want to get involved in that.
      -- If Dubya took a trip to South America, at best he'd fly past Mexico -- in North America -- to get there, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Mar. 19, 2000
      three doodoo is back! Hide your women!

Luftdude is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 424
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Lmao, poor dubya can't get a break
      RIP Gearedup and Marc. I'll see you at the crossroads someday guys

Zero to 60 in under 7 seconds. One, two, three, four, five, six, sev-that fast=AMC AMX ad from 1968

chris_93_jeep@msn.com

mod @ garageboard.com

jipped genes is offline VET
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 49.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is El Burro!

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Dybya the Geographer!
      • Dybya the Geographer!

• Dybya the Geographer!
      • Dybya the Geographer!
      • Dybya the Geographer!
      • Dybya the Geographer!
      • Dybya the Geographer!
      • Dybya the Geographer!
      he seems so confused most of the time like he forgets what hes taking about before he finishes the sentence and has to make somthing else up
      "SHIAT BIOTCH, thats a big ass!"

A clear concience is a sign of a bad memory.

husband of the year

moose riding maple syrup drinking flanel wearing canuck wannabe