• Join Us!
  • Gear for my wife
  • Gear for my wife
  • Gear for my wife
  • Gear for my wife
  • Gear for my wife
  • Gear for my wife
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Gear for my wife

jsjs24
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Gear for my wife

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Gear for my wife
      • Gear for my wife

• Gear for my wife
      • Gear for my wife
      • Gear for my wife
      • Gear for my wife
      • Gear for my wife
      • Gear for my wife
      I have a question guys and gals that I hope you can help me with. My wife has been weight lifting for almost 3 yrs now and is in great shape. She is 5'2" 140lbs and a little rock with good dimensions. Her strength is great, stronger than most women we have ever seen in the gyms. However, she is quite attracted to the effects of winstrol and anything else that might help her get some more strength and cut up a bit more. She can maintain a good diet and is extremely devoted to her workouts. She does cardio about 5 days a week and weights about the same. The only gear she has used is clenbuterol, it worked well and she liked it but she is curious of winstrol. I have 100 10mg denkall tabs and was wondering if 1 tab divided into 2 doses a day for about 5 or 6 wks would be good and safe for her. I appreciate any info. Oh yea, I have done research on this but everything seems to be completely different when it comes to gear for women, therefore I don't know what to believe.

Stupid Biotch is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 46
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Perfect advice. Start her out with var.
      https://photos.yahoo.com/mi_hardbody

I had over 5000 posts at fitnessboard.com before it died. May its spirit live on here! I'm also a mod@suckmypeepee.com.

JohnnyB is offline VET
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 252
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

newgirl
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Honestly I have to agree with Nubian 100%. While winny is awesome for women -- it is not for a newbie ...... and it will NOT CUT HER UP. What cuts men up as far as gear goes, this rule of thumb does not and will never apply to women.

So, var should be first and foremost. If you cannot get it, the nandrolone phenylpropionate (durabolin -- shorter ester of deca) should be another first cycle.

Dose for var should be a slow and steady start of 2.5mgs a day for the first 2 weeks, then to 5 mgs a day split (am/pm). Just becuase she does not see sides, does not mean she should bump it. I did not see any effects of var until almost 6 weeks into the cycle -- while some do see some results earlier -- most do not. Run the var for about 10 weeks.

She may still get water retention and a lowered voice -- I did.

If you can get durabolin (the shorter ester that Nubie and I mentioned) than 25mgs E3D should do it -- run for 8-10 weeks. It will be the least expensive option, but a good one.

When you say clean diet -- could you give us an example of a day;s worth of meals? If she does not take in enough cals, the cycle is a complete waste.

Most importantly, send her over to our female area....lots of women to ask questions and get great advice.

jsjs24
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Great advice guys and gals. Yea I will send her to the ladies chat. I don't know her diet exactly at the moment but it consists of a lot of tuna, chicken, egg whites, steak, vegetables (especially broccoli), and meal replacements. Also, trust me she eats enough cals, remember she is 5'2" 140lbs....and very strong and lean. She's just really wanting to get stronger and stronger. Her back is ripped, arms are 14inches and well defined, and an overall good physique, so I think she is ready for some var. I asked your advice cause I was worried about the winstrol...I heard good and bad. As for clen, I know it is not "gear" I just meant something not exactly legal supplement wise. You all have been a great help and I will ask her to join the site and chat with you ladies some more about it. Tahnks alot!

jsjs24
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Oh yea, she also eats plenty of healthy carbs.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by newgirl
      Honestly I have to agree with Nubian 100%. While winny is awesome for women -- it is not for a newbie ...... and it will NOT CUT HER UP. What cuts men up as far as gear goes, this rule of thumb does not and will never apply to women.

So, var should be first and foremost. If you cannot get it, the nandrolone phenylpropionate (durabolin -- shorter ester of deca) should be another first cycle.

Dose for var should be a slow and steady start of 2.5mgs a day for the first 2 weeks, then to 5 mgs a day split (am/pm). Just becuase she does not see sides, does not mean she should bump it. I did not see any effects of var until almost 6 weeks into the cycle -- while some do see some results earlier -- most do not. Run the var for about 10 weeks.

She may still get water retention and a lowered voice -- I did.

If you can get durabolin (the shorter ester that Nubie and I mentioned) than 25mgs E3D should do it -- run for 8-10 weeks. It will be the least expensive option, but a good one.

When you say clean diet -- could you give us an example of a day;s worth of meals? If she does not take in enough cals, the cycle is a complete waste.

Most importantly, send her over to our female area....lots of women to ask questions and get great advice.

Always trust Newgirl's advice.

And by the way...newgirl....glad to see you finally put one of your self-taken pics on your avatar.

I had over 5000 posts at fitnessboard.com before it died. May its spirit live on here! I'm also a mod@suckmypeepee.com.

newgirl
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thanks SB....the man MADE me put it up......I was going to put up Monica but he freaked and said that my first avatar in three years HAD to be me -- and he chose it.

And I saw your pics updated...holy shiat -- even better than before if that was at all possible.

And who the hell changed your signature...did you do that or one of our sneaky mods -- like Auriflex??

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

LOL....no...I changed it. Feelin goofy I guess. Thanks for the compliment too

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i agree -10 mg of var is a much better choice

jsjs24
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Gear for my wife