hi all,

i have been cutting for 5 odd weeks after a long bulking cycle,all was going well till now.start weight was 215lbs at 17%bf.after 2 and 1/2 weeks i was 203lbs and 11.3%bf,today i had my assesmant done and i am 193lbs and 12.8%bftalk about depressing.

my protein is around 320g a day, carbs 200g,fats 80g -total calories around 2800.my bmr is about 3100 per day.

cardio was stepped up to 5 x 20 min sessions a week and weights kept the same(4 x sessions a week)

i started with t3/clen combo,i am ending it now ater 3 weeks before going into eca stack,all this supported by 600mg test so far.i have 3 weeks of test left and starting winny now at 50mg ed for 6 weeks to pct.

just last night i was looking in the mirror and looking full and relatively cut(all abs showing,veins in chest and shoulders,triceps starting to show quite nicely although a bit soft still).now i am depressed.all assesmants have been done on the bioelectric monitor common at all gyms.i usually have it done after my morning workout(so i have already had protein shake and 2 l water and weights and cardio behind me)this time i did it before everything as i heard it is more accurate.

1.i would rather maintain current bf and gain back muscle over the next few weeks,should i just bump up protein and a few more quality carbs?

2.would bumping test up to my bulking cycle level of 1000mg a week be of any benefit being a long ester and continue to run at bmr calories,drop cardio?

thats 12lbs muscle lost and 1% increase in bf over a week????wtf.

make my day

thanks