I ordered some products from liquidresearch.com on saturday sept 20th. I received an email giving me a link to check my order status. It still says in process. I think still in process after 11 days? How strange. I have sent them 3 emails to ask if they forgot about me or if shit is just delayed because of stock shortages. No response. So next I ask the mods at anabolex if they know whats going on with there sponsor? Same kind of questions. Are they away? Are they short stocked? Can you email them and find out for me? Since they are your sponsor. Maybe you can get a response from them. Juiced up the admin replys

Are they away? Who knows Are they short stocked? Who knows Can you email them and find out for me? I have a full time job. If you pay me 40 dollars an hour sure I can find out for you. We are not their sales department!!!!! If you do a search you will see that there are more customers then just you. Yours is not the only order. Dont email us if your order doesnt come!!!!!!!!

Another mod says pm so and so. I say thanks.

I cant believe what a fucking prick this juiced up is. His sponsor, the ones who pay his hosting fee's, is not sending orders or responding to emails. You think he could just shoot the an email and say hey whats up. Nooooooo he has to be a prick. This pisses me off. Oh well just had to vent