• Join Us!
  • New Member!!  First Cycle??'s
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: New Member!! First Cycle??'s

jplayer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default New Member!! First Cycle??'s

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Ok guys up until now I have been natural. But I am starting to get the itch to try some "enhancers"!! I have been working out for a while and have also done extensive research in diet and know how to eat 100% on key.

I am just starting back into things really heavy right now after a 3 month layoff(not a totall layoff but I only made it to the gym 1 - 3 days a week and didnt eat good at all) due to complications with family.
      Right now I am sitting at 207 - probably 14% BF
      My timeline on things is:

Now through end of November go on natural cutting cycle.
      2100 - 2400 calories a day (extremely clean) except for on saturday (leg day) where I will have a "clean" cheat day of about 4,000 calories. This will help keep my body in prime fat burning mode too.

After this natural cutting cycle I want to go on a Enhanced Bulking cycle. At this point "after the natural cut" I expect to be around 190 @ 8 - 10% based on prior experiences.

December 1:
      start deca-dur (not sure of dosages)
      2 weeks later start test-eth while continuing deca-dur (not sure of dosages)
      Run that cycle through mid Feburary!
      Increase calories to 4500- 5000 a day
      Drop cardio altogether!!

Mid-Feburary - end of March (post cycle recovery) I still need to do some MAJOR research on this part and find out exactly what I would need.

End of march (or whenever post cycle recovery from first cycle is completed)start cycle of
      primobolan + Winstrol Depot
      Week 1 - 8 primobolan depot 400MG a week
      Week 5 - 11 Winstrol Depot 50mg every day.
      Decrease calories to 3000 - 3500 a day and slowly increase cardio throughout cycle until I hit 20 - 30 minutes at least every other day.

My main goal during this would be to
      Gain as much mass as possible and be able to keep most if not all post cycle. I also want to get absolutely shredded for the summer.

I really like the way these stacks looks. Not only does it give me a staggered start time with each cycle by really letting me see what side effects(if any) are coming from what drug but from what research I have done it should allow for the exact type of gains I am looking for.

I am going to be going and talking to the trainer that can supply me in the next few days and get more recommendations on the first cycle as far as dosages and post cycle recovery or gyno treatment incase I start seeing that.

ALSO as far as my diet it will be 100% the whole time!! I dont have money to throw away so I want to get the most out of it. My willpower dietwise is extremely strong so that will not be a problem.

Thanks for any responses!! if anymore info is needed please let me know.

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

ok the deca and test should start at the same time being your first cycle i would do 500 mg test a week and 400 mg deca

jplayer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by jack hust
      ok the deca and test should start at the same time being your first cycle i would do 500 mg test a week and 400 mg deca
      Jack do you not recommened staggered starts so I will be able to tell any side effects (if I have any) are coming from what substance. Also what about post recovery for that cycle and anything for gyno???

Thanks,

jplayer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Sorry age=25.

Ok so your saying if I finished up mid Feburary on the first cycle.
      it will take generally 1 month or so to do post cycle meds. Then after that wait 8 - 10 weeks before next cycle.

So Im looking at mid -may - beginning of june for start of next cycle. Do you think it would be ok to go ahead and start the second proposed cycle at the beginning of may??

Also what did you guys think about the proposed second cycle for cutting???
      Thanks,

Originally posted by saturn
      First welcome.....
      As far as the bulking goes that looks good. I would start the test with the deca instead of starting it 2 weeks later.
      test 500mg/week
      deca 400mg/week
      It looks like you want to run it 8 weeks which would be fine. You could extend to 10.
      You will want to run clomid post cycle starting 3 weeks after your last injection.
      300mg day 1
      100mg day 2-11
      50mg day 12-22
      As far as starting the next cycle in march I don't think that is enough time off. Generally time off = time on.
      You should wait 8-10 weeks from the time you finish your post meds then hit the second cycle (some will say 8-10 after your last shot of the previous cycle).
      Make sure you have your nolva incase you see signs of gyno during your cycle.

I didn't see your age in your post so I'm assuming your in your 20s. I wouldn't think of starting AAS until 22 or so.

Good luck...

jplayer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Yes beginning of may would proably be good. I have never used primo and the chances of getting the real thing are not good so I would substitute some type of test. Other than that it looks good.

I though parabolan was hard to get the "real" think. I hadnt heard that was a problem with primobolan?????

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

primo is faked a hell of alot you could use eq instead

jplayer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I would do primobolan depot!!! This is readily available isnt it??? It was my understanding that there were very little if any fakes.

Primo is one of the most faked steroids out there and expensive if you find the real thing.

jsjs24
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

They're right jplayer...alot of fake primo out there. I only had the chance to get it once and it was way too much ($35 per amp).