Hey everyone, I finished my cutting cycle a little over two weeks ago. I’m in my last week of PCT right now. I promised a few of you that I’d post all my info from my cycle. I’ll break it down into four separate posts, including this summary post. I’ll place them in the order I feel is most important starting with DIET first, followed by TRAINING, and lastly my drugs and supplements. Please feel free to comment on anything or ask any questions. I always appreciate others opinions when it comes to training and such.

My results:
The day I started my cycle, I weighed in at 173lbs. I’m 5’9” by the way. My body fat was probably in the low teens, somewhere between 12-14% according to my calipers. My cycle lasted 10 weeks, with 3 weeks of PCT following. All the stats and pics were done in week 2 of PCT because I wanted to make sure my gains were not disappearing. At the end of the cycle, I was weighing in at 175lbs and down to 8-10% body fat according to my calipers. I thought I might have been a little lower. I’d like to hear everyone’s opinion and best guess on my body fat. We all know calipers aren’t all that accurate. As for my size, I didn’t lose anything. In fact, I put some size on and DEFINITELY added strength. I’ll focus on that in the TRAINING section. Below, hopefully, is a pic of me during my PCT. I’m not that good at posing or any of that stuff so although I might not look symmetric in the picture, I was pretty pleased with my symmetry.