OK this weekend my old roomate invited me to a 3 year old birthday party (he needed my company to stay sane). when ever i go over there i bring my puppy to play with his beagle. well there is one kid who is lucifer. he is such a pain but its my roomates nephew through marriage so we both kinda ignore him when he is acting up. well lucifer keeps fucking with my dog and he is only 3 months so i'm kinda protective of the puppy, but i keep biting my tongue. well later on evryone goes outside except me my buddy and the dogs. now its quiet and we can watch the redsox game. but no lucifer wants to come and play with us, so we agree to play catch with a nerf ball in the living room. now we are throwing it back and forth and my puppy really wants this ball, so when lucifer catches it he tucks it under his shirt, turns around and sticks his ass in my dogs face and starts taunting him saying "smell my butt" over and over again. then all of a sudden my puppy wraps his 2 fronts legs around lucifer and mounts him and starts going to town! and the kid did not even notice for about 2 minutes and we did not stop him,..........well cause it was funny. finally lucifer turns around sees what is happening gets red in the face and runs outside. the kid was quiet the rest of the day and he would not go near my dog again.