• Join Us!
  • sust advice
  • sust advice
  • sust advice
  • sust advice
  • sust advice
  • sust advice
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: sust advice

mike101
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default sust advice

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • sust advice
      • sust advice

• sust advice
      • sust advice
      • sust advice
      • sust advice
      • sust advice
      • sust advice
      Ok, finally got my gear for my first cycle, i bought all the neccessary anti-e's and PCT shit. I'm gonna be shooting 250mg of sust twice a week for 8-10 weeks depending on sides.

Anyway, question is, i was thinking of going back and grabbing some prop of the guy, would doing this make sense? mixing some prop into the sust shots to take more advantage of the prop in the sust? also, remember i'm only shooting 2x a week.... if this is a good idea could someone tell me a good way to dose this cycle?

BigSoda
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

since its your 1st cycle just stick with the sust

DannyM
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

If you are only going to hit it 2X a week you might as well of gotten some cheaper test like Enan or cyp. Sust would be ideal EOD. But it will work and you will get results using 2X at week. I prefer sust EOD.

Prop also needs to be used EOD or ED for best results.

mike101
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

yeah, from what i've read eod is the best way to go for sust but being my first cycle i think i'll start with 2x a week, maybe if i get used to the injcts quick i'll switch it up during the cycle..

But anyway, if i add more prop to the 2x a week injections would i start feeling the test right away or is 2x a week definitely not enough for prop? Just cause its my first cycle why is it not a great idea to add abit of prop? sust already has abit in it......

DannyM
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Its not that its not a great idea to use prop on your first cycle, but if you are not going to use it correctly (ED or EOD) then imo its a waste of money and gear. 1st timers are usually told not to go for ED or EOD shots because of the pain that "may" come from it and because they may be new at sticking themselves IM. Most recommend that a 1st timer use really moderate dosages (500mg a week) their 1st time.

Striated is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 59
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Didn't really notice sust at twice a week. I had to use it EOD to actually notice or feel anything. This was my first cycle and I'm glad I switched to EOD because I honestly believe the sust would have been a waste at 2x per week. It also lead me to conclude that sust is just too darn expensive to use at all. I'll never run it again. Switched to test enth for the rest of my cycle and will run enth for my next cycle as well.

I don't think sust makes any sense for a bodybuilder. If you consider the cost, and the fact that we want to just get our test levels high... why would you want to pay for the fancy dancy multiple esters? Those esters were proportioned to help a man with low test to moderate and maintain a healthy test level. You are paying a premium for this quality -- and it's something that you do not need.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that sust won't work... I'm just saying that it is an economically inefficient way of approaching the problem. I've probably gained about 8 lbs from the sust in my cycle, and I'm quite happy with how it has performed for me. I just think there is a better solution!

And by the way... since I think this is important: I only weighed a paltry 170 lbs when I started the sust. Also, I've been running both sust and dbol and have had ZERO side effects... okay... maybe a bit of moon face when I was drinking tons of mineral water every day! It's gone now.

As always... listen to your body and watch for the side effects. I would do sust 2x per week in the first week and see how my body responds to it, then crank it up to EOD if everything is okay.

Lastly, I'm not running any anti-e during my cycle and I'm fine. Everyone is different. You have to assess your own situation. You may (god forbid) blow up on 250mg sust per week and grow massive tits... I dunno. In the end, you can ask knowledgeable people on these boards (like BigSoda and Governor, etc) and newbies (like ME) but in the end, you really have to use your head and cater to your own needs. If I had followed a more advanced cycle for my first, I think I would have been better off, but I can only say that now that I know I don't suffer the side effects that some people on AAS get.
      I know nothing about any of this insanity... it's just a fun game to me.

MUCH BIGGER is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 61
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

since this is your first cycle stick to the sust only. Shoot it EOD to get the most BANG for your buck. You will be glad you did.
      Everything I say is not real...I'm an alien and we all know aliens are not real.

Striated is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 59
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • sust advice
      • sust advice

• sust advice
      • sust advice
      • sust advice
      • sust advice
      • sust advice
      • sust advice
      I don't have any friends that use AAS.

You guys are my "juice" friends!

My UG domestic doesn't even have sust anyway and I don't think I'm going to use the same euro mail order outfit I was using.
      I know nothing about any of this insanity... it's just a fun game to me.