• Join Us!
  • How long after you began seriously considering steroids, did u start your 1st cycle?
  • How long after you began seriously considering steroids, did u start your 1st cycle?
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: How long after you began seriously considering steroids, did u start your 1st cycle?

HeHateMe is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 452
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default How long after you began seriously considering steroids, did u start your 1st cycle?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

I have to admit in my case it was a few years. I started reading up on steroids in the old MM2K's when I was 18 or so. I was 23 when I did my first cycle. In between, I dabbled with 'gateway drugs' so to speak (clomid, clen, yohimbine, ECA, pro-hormones, etc.). I was scared of potential sides so I stayed away.

oddball is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 47
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

it took me awhile.the only reason was finding a good source.
      I don't know you.But I know your kind.

flexer01 is offline FG Member
      Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 486
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

6 months......but trained for sports before I wanted the "edge"
      RIP - Geared
      RIP - BigJ

flexer01@cyber-rights.net

obscured78 is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 159
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

as soon as i found a source. i had been lifting for many years and knew that AS were something that i wanted to do. so when i found a source i joined the darkside.

obscured78 is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 159
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i admit that i learned more about them and researched them more after my first shot which is not the way to do it but hey, i never said i do things right all the time.

armani1072
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I would talk about it with my training partner, mainly as just joking around until one day he took me seriously and called my bluff. I was shocked, and realized at that point that I may just end up doing this! Well it was kind of sketchy at first I was afraid to ask anyone. I did do a little research on the web. And the source was no biggie I live forty miles from the Mexican border. From the time that we said "ok lets do it" we saved up some cash and three weeks later we were in Mexico. And yeah i was the same way as obscured78 i did more research after my first shot. Special thanks to FitnessGeared for that one!

BossDJ02
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

bout 6 months of researching

zulu is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 84
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I have been trainning now for 8 years and only this year have decided to try the dark side and i loved it at my age not many men seam to interested in bodybuilding here in oz

For me the hardest part has been to find a good source i have only done 1 8week cycle and loved it but at 42 and down here in OZ it is very hard to find a good source.
      Good luck to you all research and learn more and alwaways be humble enough to ask

someday is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

About a year of researching and had lifted seriously for 3 1/2 years by the time I took the plunge.

TXShooter is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 178
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Wasn't even looking for steroid info. Just hanging out looking for workouts and started reading the boards. After a couple of wks decided they might not be so bad, and I want to see what my body does with them. That was about a year ago. Still waiting to start, but hopefully not much longer.
      Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat. - Teddy Roosevelt