• Join Us!
  • making your own injectibles -kits
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: making your own injectibles -kits

theurge
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default making your own injectibles -kits

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

What's up guys - I don't post here to often , but I see alot of people like to make their own gear. Which kits have you guys had the best experiences with? RS? and has anyone ever really had a problem with a batch they've brewed themselves? thanks

theurge
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thanks for the reply Bass - when you say crash does that mean the hormone will not stay suspended in the solution? Is that simply a function of trying to put to high a concentration in your product? I'm really wondering about the sterility/pain of the homebrews. I've just always thought making your own gear seemed sketch, and just thought i would buy human grade from good sources and pay the extra cash, but so many seem to reallyt like their homebrews- so this is the first time i've really looked in to it. please keep the replys coming!

obscured78 is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 159
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

do you save lots of cash?

i dunno, chemistry isnt my thing.

AnotherUser
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Make sure you sterilize the damn thing. When my Deca finally came in I was in such a hurry to convert it and stick it in my ass that I didn't even bother filtering, let alone baking. Not a good idea. After injecting my glute and the next day my quad I think they got infected. I've never had an injection hurt so bad in my life. They skin turned read and got real turgid above the injection sites. It was also hot. At one point I stuck a needle in my quad and drew back to check for pus but thank God didn't find any. A few days later everything was fine. I immediately baked it though and haven't had any problems since. I would filter it but I don't have any good filters (the ones I bought were COMPLETE SHIT) and it doesn't bother me anymore. Just a LITTLE soreness the next day, but it is about 10% BA.

MidnightRider is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 281
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by AnotherUser
      Make sure you sterilize the damn thing. When my Deca finally came in I was in such a hurry to convert it and stick it in my ass that I didn't even bother filtering, let alone baking. Not a good idea. After injecting my glute and the next day my quad I think they got infected. I've never had an injection hurt so bad in my life. They skin turned read and got real turgid above the injection sites. It was also hot. At one point I stuck a needle in my quad and drew back to check for pus but thank God didn't find any. A few days later everything was fine. I immediately baked it though and haven't had any problems since. I would filter it but I don't have any good filters (the ones I bought were COMPLETE SHIT) and it doesn't bother me anymore. Just a LITTLE soreness the next day, but it is about 10% BA.
      The guys that say baking does nothing, need to read this. That is a perfect example why gear should be baked.

theurge
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

But if your someone who pays attention to detail, and filter it properly there should be no problem right?? Bass I don't see the BB in most of the "recipies" (doesn't come with some of the kits), is it nessacary? Want to do everything exactly right-was going to try some Enen and a friend some Deca at about 300mg's/ml

littlearnold is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 233
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by MidnightRider
      The guys that say baking does nothing, need to read this. That is a perfect example why gear should be baked.
      i don't know if the not baking had anything to do with it...he said he didn't even sterile filter it...that is just asking for an infection...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by littlearnold
      i don't know if the not baking had anything to do with it...he said he didn't even sterile filter it...that is just asking for an infection...
      Yes, but he also said, he did not have anymore trouble after baking. After filtering I would bake it just for added insurance.
      The point I was trying to make is that baking will sterilize the solution. I've read post stating, baking does nothing and that the BA alone is enough to sterilize. That is BS.

theurge
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Could baking not damage the hormone - Some products melting point is around 225, and it takes a lot of heat to sterilize

AnotherUser
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

What does melting point and chemical stability have to do with each other? Is water not H2O after the H2O in a block of ice has been melted?

Seriously though, about the baking. It's definately something I would do. It made ALL the difference in the world with my Deca. Like i said, the two shots before baking were HORRIBLE the next day. After baking everything is fine. And the Deca is definately still working [] I guess I should also say that after taking the Deca out of the oven I immediately put it in the freezer for about 30 minutes. The rapid change in temperature is a good way to kill bacteria as well.

superchicken is offline Respected Member
      Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 396
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Yes, but he also said, he did not have anymore trouble after baking. After filtering I would bake it just for added insurance.
      The point I was trying to make is that baking will sterilize the solution. I've read post stating, baking does nothing and that the BA alone is enough to sterilize. That is BS.
      yet have you ever heard of an infection from a user who has FILTERED thier gear? i sure havent. think of how many thousands of fina kits that have been converted using just a sterile filter, no baking.

he didnt filter, plain and simple. he mixed it up and was in such a hurry he shot it right away. he most liekly injected a ton of bacteria and some particulate matter(lint or dirt etc)

now had he filtered, this would not have happened. true a filter does not remove ALL bacteria, but it comes VERY close. theres more bacteria left in the air and on your skin, and gets pushed inside you when you inject/peirce your skin w/ a needle.

ba does not kill bacteria upon contact, it takes a few days somtimes.

i dont think i have EVER heard someone say that ba is enough to sterilize a depot for injection. if they did, they are WRONG. maybe some have said its enough to kill bacteria, but there is a diff. you can have no bacteria, in a mound of dirt, and glass dust. ba will not remove particulate matter, a filter will.

to have a depot suitable for injection, you need to remove/kill bacteria, and remove particulate matter.

i dont think i have EVER read anybody saying baking does not work. but yes i have read, and i say it myself, and i will continue to say, that baking should not be neccesary, if you use a sterile filter, and some ba. but not working is much different than whether its neccesary or not.

now some people like to bake for peace of mind, and thats 100% ok. ive even said myself, if you plan to sterile filter, and then shoot it minutes later, you may want to consider baking, since the ba can take a few days to kill everything. but in all honesty, even that i feel is unecesary. the amount of bacteria remaining, is so miniscule.

i could say that after injecting non-sterile room air into a vial, like we all do before we draw from the vial (to balance the air pressure), will contaminate it, and that it needs to be baked inside the syringe, before injecting. because yes, you did contaminate it. but, it was miniscule.

also, baking def does not 'ruin' the gear. we all know that. but, it can reduce the potency in some circumstances. yes your gear will still work, but it could have worked better. but this is miniscule as well. the difference in potency is very small in most cases.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by AnotherUser

Seriously though, about the baking. It's definately something I would do. It made ALL the difference in the world with my Deca. Like i said, the two shots before baking were HORRIBLE the next day. After baking everything is fine. And the Deca is definately still working []
      your saying it hurt before baking?

2 things happened when you baked it

1- you killed the bacteria that was trying to cause an infection inside you.

2-you mixed the depot up better by using some heat. it became more stable. in the case of deca, warming it or shaking really good, or letting it sit for a few days, would have accomplished the same.

trip is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 321
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

nice couple of posts superchicken

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by theurge
      Could baking not damage the hormone - Some products melting point is around 225, and it takes a lot of heat to sterilize
      deca melts at 90-98d f, enanthate melts a little lower than that so too much heat can def affect potency of these. melting point does not neccesarily determine the temp the compound will breakdown and be destroyed, but generally a lower mp means a lower breakdown point.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Superchicken, you made some good points. I will take them into consideration the next time I make gear.