• Join Us!
  • What you bros think about my next cycle.....QV Prop, EQ, Tren, and Winny???
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: What you bros think about my next cycle.....QV Prop, EQ, Tren, and Winny???

HitEmHigh is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 74
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default What you bros think about my next cycle.....QV Prop, EQ, Tren, and Winny???

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Ok bros, tell me what yall think of my 2nd cycle. I went to get that very shredded look (I already have a low bf at around 10-11% and hoping to get it down to about 5-6%), hard as a rock, and have some nice strength gains also. I am currently on my first cycle right now of QV test enanthate and QV deca 300. It has only been 2 1/2 weeks, but my gains are more than I expected already. I have gained about 11 pounds and my bench has went up 35 pounds so far. Oh BTW, the test and deca are both batch numbers 011 (VERY GOOD STUFF if you don't get fake shit). Now that I have put some size on me, I am planning a hardening/cutting cycle after the winter. Here is how I have it planned out, tell me what yall think:

QV Test Prop weeks 1-11 100mg EOD
      QV EQ weeks 1-10 400mg per week
      QV Tren weeks 7-12 75mg EOD
      QV Winny weeks 7-12 50mg ED

I will take .5mg of arimidex/liquidex EOD throughout my cycle and maybe 10mg of nolva ED throughout my cycle if I feel the need for it. I will wait 3 weeks after my last injection and run clomid 300/100/50. How does this cycle sound to you guys?

x|Fluid|x is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 506
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

looks like a wicked cycle, but too complex for a second cycle IMO. The drugs you have chosen are all very good cutting drugs, but a common misconseption of new users is that more cutting drugs = more fat loss.

I would keep the prop, and take pick just one of the other drugs to stack with. I would personally do prop/tren, but thats just me.
      x|Fluid|x is presenting REAL opinions and DOES encourage and condone the use of steroids or other illegal/legal substances that may be used in an illegal manner.

xFluiDx@ziplip.com
      fluid@fitnessgeared.com

Minister of Controlled Substances for the KINGDOM of KANADA.

roidjuice is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 306
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

You are in the same boat I was in. I had this amazing cycle planned out and someone pointed out that it was just no necessary what I was trying to accomplish. If you are only on test and deca noe and you have awesome gains, why would you need to go to 4 to get where you want to be. I think you should run test and tren, maybe winny at the end. It is what I've been convinced to do. I was going to spend a lot more money and probably get about the same results. If it is the first time you have used tren i think you should keep it to tren and test and run the test no longer than 8 week. I know a few people who love it and people who hate it.
      bharper at cyber-rights . net
      Mod on Elite-Pro-Bodybuilding