• Join Us!
  • Insulin Fat gaining issues.
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Insulin Fat gaining issues.

2Powerful4u
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Insulin Fat gaining issues.

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

This is basically for people with experience, not people who have theories on it.

How much fat can you expect to gain while on slin? I dont wanna get fat while lookin for an edge to build muscle.

Do you use any peronal methods to avoid gettin fat? Maybe something like 9g carbs per IU or cardio or something? Do you maybe alter your normal day by day diets?

DiamondBling
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

After my Slin shot, i'm stickin with Protien and carbs.
      No fat for at least 4 hours after. I'm usin HLog. 10 gr. carbs per IU. Use a Whey Pro (no carb, no fat), carbo blast. Then eat a meal with Protien and Carbs with little or no fat.

2Powerful4u
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Was lookin for a few more responses.

MIKE_XXL is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 41
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Hey Bro if you are the same guy as from AR, you are way to young to f*ck around with slin, leave it alone, i would rather see you use gear even known i think you are too young for that as well...sorry...my 0.02 cents...XXL
      A lot of people dream of having a great body, others stay awake and get it done.

All of the Statements made by Mr. Mike_XXL are purely fictional and have absolutely no merit and are not meant to cure, prevent or diagnose any disease, please consult your Physician before starting any exercise and supplement regiment.

2Powerful4u
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Yep Mike, im the same little shit you literally walked through every bit of contest preperation haha. Thanx again. Seeing all the bigger compedators, i saw i needed a bit more size before i competed again. I started puberty early, so i figure for my age my hormones are a little more deceloped than most 19yr olds. How would my age relate to slin use, like how would it hurt me using it this early? Iv done every bit of research on it, know the dangers and how to use it, just lookin for advice to avoid fat gaining. Only planning on doin it for a month. Then il take few weeks off everything before my next cycle.

fireking
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

At 19 I didn't realize how full of shit I was either....My hope is the slin don't kill ya so you can be around long enough to reflect back on how full of shit you are:p

2Powerful4u
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Slin can only kill if you dont get enough carbs soon enough, or if you sleep while its still in your system correct? As far as AAS and other bodybuilding issues, im pretty knowledgable for a 19yr old. Still a lot to learn though. I dont try to pretend im an expet at this, thats why i ask 1000 questions before i decide to do anything. Then i check and double check to make sure i have everything right.

Drveejay11
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

2P: Glad to see your taking a responsible stance for a young guy and doing the necessary homework. BUT...........19 is pretty young IMO to be messing aroung with slin bro.

fireking
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Do yourself a huge favour...Do some other research since you enjoy fact finding...Research the physical developement of the male body and at what age it becomes fully developed...This includes hormone levels, as well as the glands which produce them...Find out what lasting damage can be done to you by introducing insulin to a body which is NOT finished growing yet (no matter how you chose to rationalize that you are different...thats the full of shit part)...Time magazine had an interesting article on the male brain a few years ago and research concluded what most suspected long ago..The male brain does not reach maturity till around 28 yrs old and reacts most of the time absent of rational thought...This is why almost every man over 30 years old will admit they were a walking brain fart till they were 30 and did some of the most stupid shit based on nothing more than wanting a piece of ass at all cost, even health...And that their self-esteem, self respect, and self worth was based on their physical intimidation factors rather than where it should come from....but you won't listen to me because I wouldn't listen to anyone either...The shit stops up our ears too