• Join Us!
  • Bummed about my QV Deca 300
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Bummed about my QV Deca 300

AceDaBoss
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Bummed about my QV Deca 300

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

I am really bummed out. I got QV deca 300 and QV Prop both 10 ml. I have now done 4, 1ml shots of the Prop and 2, 1 ml shots of the Deca 300.

I still have more Prop then Deca. If I line the bottles up next to each other it is totally obvious that there is more oil in the prop bottle and alot less oil in the Deca bottle. This should not be.

Both bottles came shrink wrapped, sealed, with the caps on tight so there was no tampering, and I got it from a trusted source.

I think I got shorted 3 maybe 4 cc's of Deca 300. Unless the prop was overfilled above 10 ml but I highly doubt that.

I thought something was fishy because after I did the first shot of the Deca, I looked at the bottle and it looked like it was a little more then 1/2 full and immediately something didn't look right. Keep in mind this is the first time I ever had any QV gear.

But then when I compared it to the Prop I couldn't believe how much of a difference there was in the amounts of each bottle, lined up side by side next to each other.

There is really nothing I can do. It is not my source's fault. I can understand maybe being shorted 1/2 cc but still that is not good but I really got jacked on this batch, by at least 3 cc's maybe 4

Batch Number was: QVD3 011
      11 2005

The only good news is according to their website this particular batch tested out at 310 mg per ml. (Big Deal) But who knows how accurate that is because they are performing the tests. The way I see it they owe me between 930 and 1240 mg of Deca.

I am so bummed out because I was going to run it for 10 weeks and now it looks like I am only going to have enough for 6 maybe 7 weeks.

Does anyone else have this same batch number of QV Deca 300 that could look at their bottle and see if it looks very low to them as well? I think I am going crazy and I am getting more pissed by the second.

Please let me know. I am totally pissed right now.
      F Them

DiamondBling
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Did u check the website on lot numbers? How about emailing them? Asking ur source if anyone else has had the same problem?

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

sorry to hear that bro. as a matter of fact I do have that batch and none of the deca I have are underfilled. when you bought it, did it have the QV cap?

Lift Chief
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Watch out bro... say too much bad stuff about QV and rado's going to hunt you down and kcik your ass.

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

naw, he's a good bro and that sucks that it happened.

and chk your PM too.

AceDaBoss
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by rado
      sorry to hear that bro. as a matter of fact I do have that batch and none of the deca I have are underfilled. when you bought it, did it have the QV cap?

Yeah its the real deal had the QV red cap and the box was shrink wrapped with the Hologram on the box and bottle. Its the real thing because the source is a good guy and doesn't supply fake shit. I just got a bum bottle I guess. Can't win them all. It still pisses me off

AceDaBoss
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Originally posted by DiamondBling
      Did u check the website on lot numbers? How about emailing them? Asking ur source if anyone else has had the same problem?

The website only lists how the product was tested out 310 mg per ml. It does not state how many ml's each bottle contains. I probably just got an unlucky bottle. I got to move on i am tired of stressing about it. Its not doing me any good being pissed and complaining.

So I am officially done being pissed about this unfortunate incident.