I get home from work today and as usual the dogs are up to something, I hear a bunch of barking and yelping and Birds squawking, all kinds of shit.

So I look out and see my two dogs getting their asses kicked by a couple of mockingbirds, it was hilarious, the birds were swooping down and pecking my dogs one after the other, like dive bombing at them.

I realized what was going on, a baby bird had fallen out of a nest and was sitting there on the ground and my dogs were trying to get to it but the parent birds wouldn't let them. So I run out there to save the baby bird and I get my ass handed to me as well by the birds, they would swoop down and like put their claws in my hair and shit and my back. LOL

So I managed to get the baby and I put him in a container with at towel in it and put it at the base of the tree where he fell out, the dogs cannot get to him now because its on my deck. I was watching and now the mother bird brings the baby bird food, I guess she will feed him until he is old enough to fly away. I also fed him some oatmel with an eye dropper. He's cute.