• Join Us!
  • How much Nolva while on HCG?
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: How much Nolva while on HCG?

CubanJuice
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Question How much Nolva while on HCG?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Hey bros.
      I've decided on doing 500iu twice a week starting on wk 7 of my 9wk-500mg/wk test cyp cycle all throughout wk 11 to keep balls big and avoid hard crash (yes I crash very badly)... How much Nolva is recommended to take during HCG therapy to avoid gyno? I'm thinking 20mg/day starting with 1st injection to be on the safe side....What's your take?

CubanJuice
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

bump!

Maxhardc
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

HCG will cause the production of estrogen which leads to ball shrinkage and gyno.

Neither nolv. or clomid will actually stop the production of estrogen. The main medications that accomplish that would be arimidex, femera, teslac and cytadren.

Nolv may overt some of the gyno resulting from hcg - but not the ball shrinkage.

More importantly, screwing around with hcg and the other things delay full recovery by the brain (hypothalamus and pituitary gland). The brain will not be able to think about recovering until after you stop taking clomid and hcg. Why? Because clomid and hcg fool the brain into thinking it has plenty of testosterone - Thus the brain is still turned off while you are using those medications.

Many anabolic steroids are converted into estrogen like products by enzymes in the peripheral tissues of the body.

Yes estrogen causes gyno, (and ball shrinkage).

About the wintrol: There were some studies I cited in some other forum write ups here that indicate it has some "anti-catabolic" properties.

Why is that important? Because its common falling a testosterone cycle to see in increase in the levels of cortisol and/or a decrease in the test/cortisol ratio. Both of these lead to some muscle/tendon wasting and immune dysfunction.

There is a chance based on the aforementioned studies that winstrol may compete with these negative side affects of increased cortisol production, thereby attenuating their negative side-effects.

Maxhardc
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

When pharmacological amounts of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) are administered to normal men, direct secretion of estradiol by the testis increases in proportion to the enhancement of testosterone secretion [J Clin Inves 1971; 53:1-6].

The administration of hCG to boys and men result in gynecomastia [J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1952; 12:985-1014] - because it makes so much estradiol as previously mentioned. Clomaphine citrate or clomid (both a weak estrogen and an antiestrogen) has been used to treat gynecomastia in boys, but paradoxically it can cause gyno on withdrawal [Fertil Steril 1980; 34:285-286]

I am not convinced that even arimidex or like can help prevent the production of estradiol, or its side effects, caused by hCG use. This is because the estrogen production happens within the balls rather than in peripheral tissue.

My advice - dont take it - EVER!

Pick a better strategy!

Max

superchicken is offline Respected Member
      Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 396
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

500iu 2x a wk you prob wont need an anti e's at all, but 10mg ed would def be plenty.

estrogen is produced in 2 ways from hcg,

1- in the balls as stated above. an anti aromatose wont help here. only a receptor blocker such as nolva or clomid will work.

2- by raising test production, more test will aromatise into estro. we fight this as normal. estrogen blocker or anti aromatose will work.

easy way to fight both, is use nolva.

CubanJuice
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Damn Maxhardc you really wanted to post that study didn't you! All I asked was how much nolva was recommended to block the extra e that comes with the utilization of HCG. I know how HCG works and how it's used the best. Just had a sticky point with the Nolva dose.

Txs superchicken. I've read your HCG post many times in many boards. 10mg will be! Good info!

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Originally posted by superchicken
      500iu 2x a wk you prob wont need an anti e's at all, but 10mg ed would def be plenty.

estrogen is produced in 2 ways from hcg,

1- in the balls as stated above. an anti aromatose wont help here. only a receptor blocker such as nolva or clomid will work.

2- by raising test production, more test will aromatise into estro. we fight this as normal. estrogen blocker or anti aromatose will work.

easy way to fight both, is use nolva.
      are you a chicken?

good post