• Join Us!
  • Good read that I found, worth reading it
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Good read that I found, worth reading it

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thumbs up Good read that I found, worth reading it

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Question:

Now, I am almost 21, weigh 130 pounds at 5"9 and am quite thin cuz I've been taking loads of drugs MJ, MDMA, Speed for years and have been smoking cigs since 13 so I haven't been putting on weight coupled with the fact that I didn't have any money for a healthy diet because of my expenditures. I have now given up this shit - it has only been 6 months but I am not going back cuz I was seriously under weight (although i see nothing wrong with MJ).

I have been eating well for the last 2 months and have put on about 6 kilos just from eating I have also started weight training (bicep curls) and doing push ups lift ups etc for the last month and my arms look as if they have almost doubled in size (They used to look like pencils and now have some shape (12 inches, not much but much better than before).

I have been seriously thinking about taking steroids. I have read a lot about them and if anything feel more inclined to take them as I know more about them. However although I am near 21 I don't look it probably cuz of smoking and all the drugs and can be mistaken easily for 18. Does this make a difference as I have read the hazards of taking AS at this age and I might therefore still be growing?

I want to get bigger but not ridiculously. I want to weigh about 185 pounds most of that being muscle and have big arms (16 inches) big forearms (15 inches) and a wide chest as this is where i'm lacking. My legs aren't too bad. I don't want to inject unless you can convince me otherwise.

Given what you know about me and what my goals are:

What Oral Steroid(s) would you recommend for me? (I read that some Steroids have more negative effects than others and I wouldn't like to have ***** tits or serious side effects so please bear this in mind)

Could these goals be achieved using Oral Steroids?

How long would it take with your recommendations?(Could you provide a cycle)

Could you provide me with a basic workout routine to compliment the Steroids?

I live in France and UK, does your list have sources here so as to minimize delivery times etc...? (I also read that if they are stopped by customs your name goes on a list and you can no longer receive any orders. Is this true and could you tell me more about this problem)

I'll end this now, as I don't want to bore you and need your wisdom/advice. Thank you very much in advance. I appreciate it.

Answer:

I'm glad to hear that you quit taking drugs (well, almost...). But I don't like that you get out of one addiction and actually plan to start a new one. Be very careful, you can (and you probably will) get addicted to steroids too.

Stick with natural training as long as you gain weight. If you've gained 6 kilos in just two months, there's no need for steroids. It also sounds like you train at home, so I would recommend you to join a gym so that you're able to train the entire body.

Get a good diet with enough protein, carbs and fat. Try to have a diet that consists of 30% protein, 60% carbs and 10% fat. Since you're about 60 kilos, I would recommend you to eat about 3000-3500 Kcal per day while you gain weight. Just for simplicity, lets say you eat 3000 Kcal per day. Then you would have to eat:

- 225 gram protein
      (30% of 3000 Kcal = 900 Kcal. 900 Kcal / 4 Kcal per gram protein = 225 gram)
      - 450 gram carbohydrates
      (60% of 3000 Kcal = 1800 Kcal. 1800 Kcal / 4 Kcal per gram carbohydrate = 450 gram)
      - 34 gram fat
      (10% of 3000 Kcal = 300 Kcal. 300 Kcal / 9 Kcal per gram fat = 34 gram)

Train natural for at least one more year or until you stop gaining weight, and then start to consider taking steroids. Be 100% sure that you will be able to control your previous drug abuse, and especially the speed. I've seen to many people and close friends loose their mind (and life) because they used steroids, cocaine, speed, alcohol and pot at the same time. Another reason to why you should wait as long as possible is because of your low age. You should also have some more training experience, so that you know what exercises that works for you. To your questions:

I would recommend you to stick with Winstrol, Primobolan, Oxandrolone (Anavar) and Dianabol. None of them will give you any serious side effects if you use them in a moderate dosage. Of these 4, only Dianabol will be able to give you ***** tits, but not in a moderate dosage. Winstrol should be your #1 steroid. In my opinion, it's one of the best oral anabolic steroids ever made. It gives you great gains and very hard muscles. The kick and the pump it gives you while you train is also awesome. I use between 40-60 mg per day, but for a newbie, I would recommend a daily dosage of 15-30 mg. This is how I would cycle these steroids:

Cycle #1:
      Week 1: 15 mg Winstrol per day
      Week 2: 15 mg Winstrol - 20 mg Dianabol per day
      Week 3: 30 mg Winstrol - 20 mg Dianabol per day
      Week 4: 30 mg Winstrol - 20 mg Dianabol per day
      Week 5: 30 mg Winstrol - 30 mg Dianabol per day
      Week 6: 30 mg Winstrol - 30 mg Dianabol per day
      Week 7: 30 mg Winstrol - 30 mg Dianabol per day
      Week 8: 30 mg Winstrol per day - 100 mg Clomid per day
      Week 9: 50 mg Clomid per day
      Week 10: 50 mg Clomid per day

Cycle #2:
      Week 1: 15 mg Oxandrolone per day
      Week 2: 15 mg Oxandrolone - 50 mg Primobolan per day
      Week 3: 20 mg Oxandrolone - 100 mg Primobolan per day
      Week 4: 20 mg Oxandrolone - 100 mg Primobolan per day
      Week 5: 20 mg Oxandrolone - 100 mg Primobolan per day
      Week 6: 20 mg Oxandrolone - 100 mg Primobolan per day
      Week 7: 20 mg Oxandrolone - 100 mg Primobolan per day
      Week 8: 100 mg Primobolan - 100 mg Clomid per day
      Week 9: 50 mg Clomid per day
      Week 10: 50 mg Clomid per day

It's not absolutely necessary with the Clomid in cycle #2, but it's better to be on the safe side. You should use it in the first cycle, because Dianabol might aromatize and make your body develop ***** tits, as well as shut down the natural testosterone production. Clomid will fix both these problems. Take at least a one-month break between cycles.

Your goals can be achieved with the use of these steroids alone. It will be expensive, but it's possible.

It would probably take you about 1 year to achieve your goals with these cycles, but only if you keep a strict diet and train hard (at a gym).

It's almost impossible to tell other people how to train. I train very hard with forced reps on every set I take (except warm-up), on all the muscles. I use 2 sets and 3-8 reps + 1-2 forced. As I said before, you should train natural for as long as possible and find out through experience what works for you. Read Flex, MuscleMag and other great magazines for training- and diet articles.

There are several European sources in the member section. Since both you and the source are in the EU, custom won't be any problem at all. If you order from outside the EU, it has to go through custom, and if they seize your shipment, they might put you on a list. Since you're planning to use only oral products, it's possible to pack them in an envelope. This reduces the risk of a seizure even more. Just imagine the number of envelopes compared with the number of packages that goes around in the postal service each day...

Question:

Hello my name is Juan, I am 20 years old, i started go to the gym about a year and 1/2 ago, I used to go every day, I was taking Phospagen and mayoplex, and I gained a lot of muscle, I felt so good and proud. U see all
      my life i was the skinny boy in my class (I'm really short 5'4, and used to weight 109 pounds when I started going to the gym), I gaind more than 25 pounds! I achieved a weight of 145 pounds. But I stopped going to the gym
      STUPID DECISION!!!!
      I lost almost all the weight in 3 months, now I'am skinny again!
      I used to compete with a guy in my class to see who was bigger, and I always used to win, but know he's twice my size. I feal really bad and I lost all my confidence, so u see I want my all size AND MORE back, but I don't have
      the knowledge about steroids, I was thinking of using Primobolan Depot or Primoteston Depot, but I do not know anything about the drugs, and it's dangerous for me to experiment.
      I could really really use your help!!!!
      Pardon my english (Yo hablo espaņol)

I live in Mexico, steroids here are accessible and cheap!!!

PLEASE HELP ME

Answer

About steroid

There are some things you have to know about steroids. First is the difference between anabolic and androgen steroids. You said you was thinking about using either Primobolan or Primoteston. The first is actually an anabolic steroid, while the other is an androgenic steroid. The main difference between these are that androgenic steroids is the most effective for gaining muscle mass and strengtht, while anabolic steroids will give you more quality muscles. The reason to this is that one of the side-effects of androgenic steroids is water-retention in your muscles. This will lead to that your muscles will be stronger and bigger because of the water they hold.

Androgenic steroids will also give you the most dangerous side-effects. Therefore I will not recommend you to use a spesific androgenic steroid for more than 6 weeks.

Anabolic steroids, such as Deca-Durabolin or Primobolan will not give you any serious side-effects. Only if you use them 365 days per year they will give you serious health problem. But I will not recommend you to use them for more than 6-8 weeks either. I'll try to explain why in a simple way. Your muscles will respond to the steroids and begin to grow because of a chemical signal given to the muscle. This signal will be very strong the first 5-6 weeks and then decline the longer you use it. This mean that you will have to increase the dosage up to a level where it might be dangerous and it will still not be very effective. The reason the signal is loosing it's effect is because the receiver in the muscle that is supposed to read the signal will "be bored" of the signal and stop to respond to it. It is just like alkohol. If you drink every day, you'll have to increase the dosage to get some effect. I will tell you how to get around this problem later.

Steroid cycles

Because anabolic and androgenic steroids doesn't have the same effect in the body, it is best to combine them in a cycle. A steroid will reach it's peak after about 4-5 weeks active in the body, and then loose it's effect gradually. That is why I think you should use two anabolic steroids and to androgenic steroids in each cycle, together with some HCG, to get the best effect possible. But you can also use only two anabolic or two androgenic steroids in one cycle. But not just one in each cycle (if you want to get the best effect! You can use only one steroid and still get some effect.).

This is how I would use two androgenic steroids together:

Androgenic 1 Androgenic 2 HCG
      Week 1 200 - 250 mg
      Week 2 400 - 500 mg
      Week 3 400 - 500 mg
      Week 4 600 - 750 mg
      Week 5 600 - 750 mg
      Week 6 600 - 750 mg 2500 IE
      Week 7 200 - 250 mg
      Week 8 400 - 500 mg
      Week 9 400 - 450 mg
      Week 10 400 - 450 mg
      Week 11 600 - 650 mg
      Week 12 600 - 650 mg 2500 IE

I don't know what steroids you got available, so I have to write it generally. I would use some kind of Depot. This is steroids that come in strengths of 200 - 250 mg/ml. If you don't know what type you got available, you're welcome to send me a mail containing the names, and I will tell you what they are. ( I would apreciate this information anyway, with prices..)

Androgenic 1 would be a brandname of Testosterone Cypionate or Testosterone Propionate. (Sten, Testex..)

Androgenic 2 would be a brandname or Testosterone Enanthate ( Brovel, Tornel...)

HCG would be in the strength of 2500 IE.

This cycle will give you an unbelivable gain in both strength and size. I used Testoviron and Omnadren in this cycle once and have never before experienced such a gain in strength.

If you really want to increase your size, you can use insulin, but this is not something I will recommend, and I will not be responsible for being the one who told you how to use it. So if you want to try this, you should contact a doctor and ask him to supervice you in the use of insulin. Just tell him you're gonna use it whatever he says, and that it is his responsability if you die because he didn't want to help you.....;-)

Nutrition and training

You should take a multivitamin every day, as well as some type of whey protein. Do not use egg or soya protein, because their not half as effective as whey.

You should take your protein three times per day together with a banana or something containing 150-200 calories. You should also eat as much carbos as you can get during the cycle. When I'm on a cycle, I'll try to eat 6 meals per day, included the proteinshake meals. I will try to eat at least 2-3 grams of protein per kg of bodyweight. This is more than other would recommend, but I'll rather cut down on the fat I eat and control the fatpercent of my bodyweight that way. This is another important thing to remember. Watch your fatpercent, use the mirror and other people when you wanna see if you're gained weight. Because of the side-effect of waterretention, your weight will vary with as much as 4 pounds from day to day, depending on what you eat. Also remember to rest enough between trainings.

Train basic exercises such as bench press, dumbbell presses, barbell and dumbell curls, deadlift etc. Use barbells and dumbells in all the exercises you can. This is how my trainingprogram looks like:

Monday: chest
      Tuesday: back
      Wednesday: off
      Thursday: shoulders
      Friday: arms
      Saturday: legs
      Sunday: off

Train, cycle and eat like this, and I will guarantee you that you will grow...

Question

Hello

I use anabol (8 tablets per day ) 5 mg each , this is what my trainer says . I want to know the right dosage , and wanna know if masterbatior has side effects while using steroids specialy, and wanna know if masterbatior decrease my muscle growth anyway even without steroids while masterbatior every day.

thanks

Answer

The recommended dosage for anabol would be in the range of 15 - 40 mg per day.
      By masterbation I presume that you mean masturbation or "slap the monkey". This have no negative effect on your muscle growth. It is probably one of the healthiest things you can do. It also helps you "let of some steam" while you're on steroids.

Keep on masturbating as much as you can... ;-)

Another question from the same guy

hello and sorry for this again
      please just to be more specific , do u mean that really masturbation is health and it helps on steroids ,, please what do you mean by "let of some steam" ???
      thanks again

Answer

About masturbation or Choking the bald guy until he pukes, Cranking the monkey, Dating Rosie Palm and her five sisters, Defrosting the fridge, Five-knuckle-shuffle on the old piss pump, Genially stimulation via phallengetic motion, Kicking your roommate out for five to ten minutes to "call your parents", Knuckle shuffle on the old' piss pump, Making instant pudding, Making the bald man puke, Playing tag with the pink torpedo, Pleasing your pisser, Pounding the bald-headed moose, Pulling the bologna pony, Rapid one arm pull-ups, Saying a private prayer in the Church of the First Holy Monkey, Slapping the big-nosed Rasta man, Slapping the purple headed yoghurt pistol, Squeezing the cream from the flesh Twinkie, Strangling the Serpent, Stroking the one-eyed burping gecko, Walking the dog, Whipping the bishop, Windsurfing on Mount Baldy..... I could continue forever...

"95% of people masturbate...the other 5% don't have hands."

Masturbation is healthy, not only can it relieve stress and tension; it's a good cardiovascular workout to. What's more, this simple act of taking responsibility for your sexual needs is bound to improve self-esteem and self-confidence. Another advantage of masturbation is that whether you're young, old, partnered or not, masturbation allows you to remain sexually active throughout your entire life! The reason masturbation feels so good, is that the nature wants us to do it. Try to punch your hand in the middle of your face as hard as you can. That does not feel good, because throughout the evolution, your body found out that it wasn't a very smart thing to do. It's a fact that when you're on steroids, and then especially androgenic steroids, your sex lust increases a lot. If you do not have a partner, your balls will probably be the size of a coconut after a couple of weeks without masturbation (you would probably never have made it through 2 weeks without masturbation or sex if you where using an androgenic steroid...). This is what I mean by let of some steam (bad choice of words, what I meant was something like "to take the boiler of the heat").

The conclusion is that masturbation has no negative effect on your steroid use; it will only help you go through the cycle without your balls exploding...

If you need more info about masturbation, visit this site: https://www.jackinworld.com/

Examples of the questions and answers from JackinWorld:

I am 18 years old and am very involved in weightlifting, so I eat and drink lots of high-protein foods. I've heard semen contains protein, so by ejaculating, am I losing a lot of protein that I need to build my muscles?

Semen does contain protein, but the amount you ejaculate is negligible compared to the total amount your body takes in. Eat an extra peanut or two and you've more than made up for the protein "loss" from one ejaculation. So no, masturbating will not reduce your body's ability to build muscle.

If masturbation is healthy, how come you feel tired afterwards?
      - Age 17, Florida

That tiredness is the reason there are myths that masturbation saps the body of energy. Actually, all that's happening is that your body releases hormones (called endorphins) when you have an orgasm, and these hormones make you pleasantly sleepy for a short while. Their function is to make you want to rest, so your body can "recover" from the ejaculation. It only lasts a few minutes, though, proving there are no long-term effects from masturbating.

When I was a kid, my father told me once that right before a game, professional athletes are discouraged from doing any activity that promotes ejaculation, because it "drains" energy from the body. What's the deal?
      - Age 27, Japan

It doesn't "drain" energy away -- but because of the hormones I just mentioned, you might feel more tired right after ejaculating. I'd say it's probably not a good idea to masturbate right before a game -- but as long as an hour or two has passed, there should be no problem.

Question

what is the difference in CC and MG or ML.
      and is 50CC of laurabolin, 50CC of reforvit, and some sten a good
      cycle to take.
      and what would be a good scheduled cycle with these.
      (how much and how long)I'm 18lb pretty big and have did one cycle
      also is it safe to bring them back from cancun mexico

Answer

1 cc (cubic centimetre) and 1 ml (millilitre) is the same. Mg is the same as milligram, or 1/1000 of a gram.

Reforvit, Laurabolin and Sten would be a good combination.

Try this cycle:

Week 1: 100 mg Reforvit
      Week 2: 150 mg Reforvit
      Week 3: 200 mg Reforvit
      Week 4: 200 mg Reforvit 100 mg Laurabolin
      Week 5: 200 mg Reforvit 200 mg Laurabolin
      Week 6: 200 mg Reforvit 200 mg Laurabolin
      Week 7: 200 mg Reforvit 250 mg Laurabolin
      Week 8: 200 mg Reforvit 300 mg Laurabolin
      Week 9: 300 mg Laurabolin
      Week 10: 300 mg Laurabolin
      Week 11: 200 mg Laurabolin
      Week 12: 100 mg Laurabolin

You could throw in Sten from week 8 or nine.

You're taking a risk trying to take them in to the country. I've heard the best thing to do is just put them in your pocket and walk right through.

Question

I am 21, weigh 215, at 5'11". I worked out for a year natural then moved
      to go to school. I met a friend and started juicing and got to about 258.
      My typical cycle: 400mg test. enant., 200mg primobolan, 100mg ganabol a week.
      I was in a trial type stage so I also tried anabol, sust 250, winstrol v,
      winstrol tabs (a waist of time) and propianate pills. I moved back and stoped
      lifting. I had to get settled here (Florida) with school and work. Now I am
      ready again. I know the basics about steroids and some advanced stuff. I am
      going to start a heavy cycle. I was planning on 1000mg sust 250 a week. I
      have not decided what to stack with for best results. I have heard parabolan
      is a great strength builder, and hard to get even not produced anymore?
      However, I can get it "from far away" is it still produced because my
      products are guarenteed. I was also going to stack 20-30mg anabol. I do
      have some excess body fat and am getting on a low carb diet to trim before
      cycle. I know carbs are vital to any cycle. what do you recomend to stack
      and what dose. No problem getting anything. Price not an issue. excuse
      spelling. Thank you.

Answer

Throughout the years I have found out that more is not always better. I have tried cycles with up to 5000 mg per week, and the thing I found out, was that it was just as effective to stick with the highest recommended dosage. For sustanon that would be a maximum of 750 mg per week.
      Parabolan is great when you stack it with for example sustanon. It is only produced in either Italy or France, can't remember which.

This is how I would cycle them:

Week 1: 250 mg sus
      Week 2: 500 mg sus
      Week 3: 500 mg sus
      Week 4: 750 mg sus 2 ampoules para
      Week 5: 750 mg sus 2 ampoules para
      Week 6: 750 mg sus 3 ampoules para
      Week 7: 750 mg sus 3 ampoules para
      Week 8: 750 mg sus 3 ampoules para 30 mg anabol per day
      Week 9: 3 ampoules para 40 mg anabol per day
      Week 10: 3 ampoules para 40 mg anabol per day
      Week 11: 3 ampoules para 40 mg anabol per day
      Week 12: 40 mg anabol per day
      Week 13: 30 mg anabol per day 2500 IU HCG
      Week 14: 20 mg anabol per day 2500 IU HCG
      Week 15: 2500 IU HCG

You should use HCG after such a cycle. Don't take a low calorie diet when you use these steroids. Try to pack on as much mass as possible. If you want to get rid of some fat, try primo or deca combined with ECA.

Question

1) I am 20 years old, 150lbs, and very minimal
      bodyfat. I have stated earlier that I have been
      exercising frequently and trying to stay in shape and
      eating properly and I asked about resistance training
      and you suggested otherwise. I made it up in my mind
      to set out on a long road to a good body. I invested
      in a weight bench, dumbbells,(no machine) so I can do
      all my training at home. My metabolism is sky-high, I
      mean I can seem to eat more than most people I know
      and not gain at all. Maybe I haven't been eating
      correctly but I am trying my absolute hardest to cut
      out carbohydrates and digesting more protein. I am at
      work all the time and can't seem to have time for 5-6
      meals a day. What is the best protein
      shake/meal/creatine supplement out there you could
      recommend me and how often should I take it?

2) Also, since I will be doing all my training at
      home I have been doing various exercises but I would
      like a program that I could use all the time focusing
      only on gaining mass/bulk. Could you perhaps
      recommend me a workout plan to make me big. I am
      obligating myself to follow-out a plan if it takes
      years. I just don't need a workout that will do me no
      good(high metabolism)

3) For future references...I don't know why I have
      always been intimidated by injectable steriods. I
      guess its because I am scared I will strike a nerve or
      push to quickly or something I just don't know!! Do I
      have to inject in various muscles or can it be only
      the gluts? Is there a particular place or just smack
      dab in the center of the buttocks and poke away?

Answer

You should try to get a so-called weight gain. One serving will give you about 1200 calories. It doesn't matter what you get, as long as it's from one of the well-known manufacturers (Twinlab, Weider....). You should take one serving in the morning and maybe one at work. After this you should base the rest of your diet on normal food and maybe a whey-protein shake between meals.

It's difficult to give you a workout plan. For best result I should have worked out with you for a while, making sure you did the exercises correctly. But I can show you my weekly schedule:

Monday: chest
      Tuesday: back and rear deltoids
      Wednesday: off
      Thursday: shoulders
      Friday: arms
      Saturday: legs
      Sunday: off

I train basic exercises with low rep, low set style.
      For chest it would be:

Incline dumbbell presses: 2 sets, 3-6 reps
      Bench presses: 2 sets, 3-6 reps
      Hammer strength presses: 2 sets, 6-8 reps
      Flyes: 3 sets, 8 reps

Since you train alone, you should add another set. I train with a training partner, and he helps me take forced reps + negative reps on all sets.

I only inject in my glutes. I have tried biceps once, and never again. If I inject into my thigh, I can't walk normal for days, and if I inject in my shoulders, I can't train my upper body for a week if I get a painful injection.

Question

What's the medical use for Deca-Durabolin???

Answer

The medical use for Deca is treatment of osteoporosis, breast cancer in women and aplastic anaernia.

Question

What are the side effects from taking 100mg of Primobolan Depot? My
      friend took a dose last week and said he felt real sick and took off
      the week from work. He said he has has stomach cramps and nausea. Is
      this common?? Thanks.

Answer

There shouldn't be any side effects from just 100 mg primo. Your friend might be allergic to one of the substances in the compound, or he has bought a fake. I have never heard of anyone with these symptoms from one shot of primo.

Question

I've been doing a lot of research and I have narrowed
      it down to two- Deca Durabolin and D-bol(5mgtabs).
      Another reason for this is the availability of the two
      in my area is good. What is the best overall cycle
      you think would work for me?

Also, if I can get my hands on Primobolan tabs, do you
      think it would be wise to add this in the cycle for
      further results? If so, then add it in. If not, tell
      me what kind of results you think I could get with
      just the Deca-Dbol stack. Keep in mind I weigh 150lbs
      and lifting heavy weights(minimal reps & sets) and
      eating my protein!

Answer

Cycle like this:

Week 1: 100 mg deca
      Week 2: 200 mg deca 20 mg Dianabol
      Week 3: 300 mg deca 30 mg Dianabol
      Week 4: 300 mg deca 40 mg Dianabol
      Week 5: 400 mg deca 40 mg Dianabol
      Week 6: 400 mg deca 40 mg Dianabol
      Week 7: 400 mg deca 40 mg Dianabol
      Week 8: 300 mg deca
      Week 9: 200 mg deca

You don't need to add any primo to this cycle. It will be more than effective on it's own as a first cycle.

Question

hey bro can you help me figure out how to stack 20ml winny,4 or 6 sus250,
      and 10ml ultragain. please help thx.

Answer

Cycle them like this:

Week 1: 250 mg sus
      Week 2: 250 mg sus 100 mg ultra
      Week 3: 250 mg sus 200 mg ultra
      Week 4: 250 mg sus 200 mg ultra
      Week 5: 250 mg sus 250 mg ultra
      Week 6: 100 mg Winstrol 250 mg ultra
      Week 7: 150 mg Winstrol 250 mg ultra
      Week 8: 150 mg Winstrol 250 mg ultra
      Week 9: 200 mg Winstrol 250 mg ultra
      Week 10: 200 mg Winstrol
      Week 11: 200 mg Winstrol
      Week 12: 100 mg Winstrol

Question

I am about 6' 0" and about 215 pounds. I have an order in for 12 amps of
      sustanon 250 and 12 amps of testosterone propronate. I am looking to lose
      about 15-20 pounds of fat while gaining muscle mass and hardening. Could you
      suggest a cycle that will optimize these two components. Also should I take
      Nolvadex throughout the cycle or should I take it after I have finished the
      cycle. thanks

Answer

You have chosen the wrong steroids if you want to loose fat. Those that you've chosen, is mainly used for gaining-cycles. Next time you should try to get Deca-Durabolin, Parabolan, Winstrol, Primobolan, Equipoise or another anabolic steroid, not androgenic like the ones you have no.
      Sustanon contains several different testosterone variants. Among these is Propionate. Since you also got pure Propionate, you got a little problem. It's a big chance your receptors will recognize Propionate when you switch between these steroids, and therefore won't react like you want them you. I would recommend you to also include ECA in your cycle since you want to loose fat. ECA is 25 mg Ephedrine, 200 mg Caffeine and 200 mg Aspirin 3 times per day throughout the cycle. This combination will help your body burn a lot of fat by increasing your body temperature by a couple of degrees.

This is how I would recommend you to cycle these steroids:

Week 1: 250 mg sustanon
      Week 2: 500 mg sustanon
      Week 3: 750 mg sustanon
      Week 4: 750 mg sustanon
      Week 5: 750 mg sustanon
      Week 6: 3 ampoules Propionate
      Week 7: 3 ampoules Propionate
      Week 8: 3 ampoules Propionate
      Week 9: 2 ampoules Propionate
      Week 10: 1 ampoule Propionate

You should start with Sustanon because it contain lest Propionate. This way you will always increase the dosage of Propionate throughout the cycle.
      If you got a problem with gynecomastia, you should include 10 mg Nolvadex per day throughout the cycle and in week 11. You should also include 2500 mg HCG in the end of week 10 and 2500 in week 11, eventually 100 mg Clomid per day in week 10 and 50 mg per day in week 11 and 12.

Question

Hello, You have a great site.
      I am a female 21 years old, 5-8 140lb.
      I am looking towards using steriods, I have about 96 2mg. tabs of winstrol.
      What kind of cycle can I do with just what i have.
      What kind of gains do many women notice on the cycle you have recommended
      for me (approx.)? Will it effect my ability to have children in the future,
      or will it just mess up my pms for a little.
      My husbands a little overweight, what would you recommend for him? do u
      think that the ECA or clen would help him?
      Thank you have taking time to read this and for having such a great site.

P.S. I badly want to gain muscle and strenghth. Help me!!!!!!!

Answer

Before you start using steroids, you should know about the side effects that you risk, especially masculinization. Some of the irreversible side effects include increased facial and body hair, deepening of the voice, enlarged clitoris, menstrual irregularities, increased acne, increased libido, thinning of the hair, baldness, anxiety, depression, increased aggression, and changes in the texture of the skin. Remember, everybody is different; these symptoms vary greatly from person to person.

Because of the chance of masculinization, I would recommend you to start with 4 mg per day for the first week. If you feel any negative changes in your body that might be symptoms of masculinization, you should either reduce the dosage or stop. But normally you won't experience masculinization although you might loose you menstruation temporary. What you should watch for is enlarged clitoris and deepening of the voice. Although an increased clitoris might give you more sexual enjoyment and overwhelming orgasms, it's not something you want to happen. It will not ruin your chance of having children in the future.

It's very difficult to say what gains you will experience. It depends on several factors, included your training and diet. You will however, get a muscular body with hard and cut muscles. If you check out the female fitness start, you'll see what I mean. Although it won't give you a world-class fitness body within 6 weeks, it will improve your body dramatically.

As I said, you should start with 4 mg per day for the first week, and then evaluate the result. If you haven't experienced any really bad side effects you should follow this cycle:

Week 1: 4 mg per day
      Week 2: 4 mg per day
      Week 3: 6 mg per day
      Week 4: 6 mg per day
      Week 5: 6 mg per day
      Week 6: 6 mg per day
      Week 7: 6 mg per day
      Week 8: 6 mg per day

If you don't feel anything in week 3, you could increase the dosage up to the highest recommended dosage for women, 8 mg per day, for the rest of the cycle. You should constantly evaluate your progress both in gains and in side effects, and increase of decrease the dosages after this.

After you're finished with the cycle, I would recommend you to start on Clenbuterol for about 4-6 weeks. This will give you even more mass, as well as hardening the muscles even more. If you at any time need any help, don't hesitate contacting me.

I would recommend your husband to try 6-8 weeks on a ECA cycle will doing at least 45 minutes of cardiovascular training 4-5 times per week. This will help him lose about 15-20 pounds per 4 week.

Question

I'm a 23rd male who is 5ft11in, 169lbs. I graduated from from a
      major college where I competed in track and field. In college i weighed
      in at 178lbs benching 330lbs. The problem is now that having
      graduated I am for the first time in about five years unable to train for
      the normal 2 to 3 hours a day that I used to. I have lost a significant
      amount of muscle which I don't mind because I wanted to lose a little
      bit of mass after having graduated. The problem is that my body fat
      has significantly increased. I have resumed running milelage but I am
      having trouble losing the fat it seems that I have made any significant
      strides towards dropping my body fat to my desired level. I want to
      know what you suggest would be an effective choice and cycle.
      Clenbuterol or Cytomel and an effective 2 week cycle. Is two weeks
      too short of a period to make a difference.

Answer

Two weeks wouldn't do you any good. I recommend you to try an ECA stack. It's very effective for burning fat, even without cardiovascular training. All the substances are legal and can be bought in both pharmacies and sport supplements stores. If you don't know what ECA is: 25 mg Ephedrine, 200 mg Caffeine and 200 mg Aspirin taken together three times per day. Take this combination until you have lost the amount of fat that you want.

Since you're only interested in burning fat, this would be more than enough for you. There is no need to include illegal substances like Cytomel and Clenbuterol.

Question

HI-
      I'M 17 YRS OLD AND I HAVE THE DRUG NAPOSIM AVAILABLE IF I WANT IT. I ALSO
      HAVE TESTOSTERONE PROPINATE AVALABLE. I WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD SET UP A
      CYCLING PLAN FOR THESE TWO STEROIDS COMBINED. hOW LONG SHOULD MY CYCLE LAST
      AND HOW MUCH OF EACH OF THESE PRODUCTS SHOULD I TAKE DAILY. DOES IT VARY FROM
      WEEK TO WEEK. IS THERE ANY THING ELSE I CAN STACK IT WITH. I AM 6 FT. 3 IN.
      AND 200 LBS.. I WOULD LIKE TO GAIN BETWEEN 35 AND 50 LBS OF SOLID ROCK. THIS
      WOULD GREATLY HELP ME IN MY WEIGHTROOM GOALS AS WELL AS MY FOOTBALL GOALS FOR
      THE 2000 SEASON, MY SENIOR YEAR IN HIGH SCHOOL. IT WILL HELP ME GET LOOKED AT
      BY COLLEGE SCOUTS AND PURUE THE LIFE LONG DREAM I HAVE HAD OF PLAYING
      FOOTBALL AT THE NEXT LEVEL. IF YOU COULD GIVE ME THE ANSWERS TO THESE
      QUESTIOND RESULTING IN THE BEST POSSIBLE CYCLE TO GET MASSIVELY HUGE, TO
      INCREASE MY STRENGTH SUBSTANTIALLY, AND TO MAKE ME NOTICABLY FASTER I WOULD
      GREATLY APPRECIATE IT.

Answer

You have to consider the side effects you risk at the age of 17. Since you're in the end of your puberty, there are a lot of processes going on in your body that can be seriously damaged if you start to use synthetic steroids. The worst side effect you risk is that you might not be able to have any children. Your body is in a really delicate situation right now, especially your hormone system, so it is very easy to damage it for life. I would really recommend you to wait until you're about 20, or when your puberty has finished. You would do better to stick with pro-hormones. Your natural testosterone level is very high in the end of your puberty, so pro-hormones would probably increase it even more. You can get several different types from the supplement supplier on the front page.

Question

I had shoulder surgery a year ago (extensive work on the
      capsule...ligamnets were shredded)and now my other shoulder feels likes its
      going. A guy at the gym mentioned decca as something that is used for
      dogsto help them recover from accidents. He said it lubricated the joints.
      Is he right and what is the proper name for this steroid

Answer

What deca do is to fill your joints with water. Because of this you will not feel much pain in them, that's why a lot of people believe that Deca will fix all joint problems. It will not cure your joints. When you're finished with the cycle, your joints will be even worse than before, simply because you overstressed them during training and wasn't able to tell when your joints needed a break.

The correct name is Deca-Durabolin. It's generic name is Nandrolone Decanoate.

Question

I am currently on Dianabol and deca and sometimes when I give myself an injection I get some bleeding. I know a slight amount of blood would be normal but sometimes I get quite a bit. When I bleed like this am I loosing all that I have injected. I always stop the bleeding quickly but was just wandering if all the deca was running out when it bleeds

Answer

It's perfectly normal to bleed like that sometimes. If you stop the bleeding immediately, you won't loose very much Deca. You can even experience that the oil comes out even if you don't bleed, so it's important to be ready when you take out the needle and press at the injection site as soon as it's out.
      Question

I am a female and my boyfriend uses steroids. My question is this, when we
      have intercourse and he ejaculates inside me can this affect me at all?

Answer

As long as you use birth control, nothing will happen with you...

whitetail is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 413
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

good read...if you have a spare 1/2 hour

prolangtum is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 239
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

He gives good advice on precautions, but his cycles are ridiculous. In one cycle, he say use androgenic #1 and androgenic #2, they are just different forms of test.
      I eat at least 6 times a day to build my body
      I pray at least 6 times a day to build my soul

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by prolangtum
      He gives good advice on precautions, but his cycles are ridiculous. In one cycle, he say use androgenic #1 and androgenic #2, they are just different forms of test.

yea I Know it's long enough...the whole point is to READ though...I didn't agree with him either on what you stated Pro...

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!