• Join Us!
  • EQL profina questions
  • EQL profina questions
  • EQL profina questions
  • EQL profina questions
  • EQL profina questions
  • EQL profina questions
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: EQL profina questions

crombie09
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Question EQL profina questions

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • EQL profina questions
      • EQL profina questions

• EQL profina questions
      • EQL profina questions
      • EQL profina questions
      • EQL profina questions
      • EQL profina questions
      • EQL profina questions
      I am currently taking eql profina at 1ml ed (100mg prop and 75mg tren). I am currently on day 7. I weighed myself and I'm down to 201 lbs. This is how I've injected:

Day1- right glute
      Day2- left glute
      Day3- right quad
      Day4- left quad
      Day5- right delt
      Day6- left delt
      Day7-right glute

Trying to inject in large muscles since I'm diluting with 1ml sterile oil in each injection.

Question #1: Is this how you guys would inject or should I be going to a diff. set of muscle groups each time?

Its not really helping the pain adding the sterile oil. I heat up the loaded syringe in a glass of hot water before I inject as well. I inject very slowly. After injecting, I rub the area for a while as well. The pain isn't horrible, it just hurts when I get touched in one of the areas I injected in or when I need to use that muscle. My entire body feels like its all bruised up. I wouldn't mind but it is effecting my workout regimen.

Question #2: I can take the pain but I was told that after a while the pain was supposed to go away? How soon should the pain go away? Also why does the pain go away?

Question #3: When should I start feeling this stuff kick in? Its day 7 and I can't tell any diff. Except that I'm sore everywhere I have injected.

Thanks Guys- crombie09

Hypertrophyguy is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 338
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

crom,
      I am taking the same dose as you. I don't think where you inject is going to make any difference just make sure you don't over do any one site.
      If you are feeling discomfort this really depends on the individual. Try to find the locations that hurt the least and just hang in there it should get better but then again it may not. Things you can do to possibly decrease the pain:
      1. Don't inject at night, do it in the morning so you have a full day of movement and getting more blood to the area.
      2. Heat the mixture before you inject, you can use a heating pad, hot water, blow dryer, anything. I use a heating pad because you get a good even temperature and it won't over heat it as I can't imagine how bad that would hurt injecting boiliing oil into the muscle. You can also just hold the pin tight in your hand for a while to heat it up, this is slow and doesn't heat that much but it helps.
      3. ONce you inject massage the area for 5-10 minutes to disperse the oil. This technique along with the less viscous (sp?) oil should help a great deal.
      4. Inject slower. If you are having great discomfort you want to slowly inject that stuff so it has time to spread out in the muscle. you want to keep a big bolous of oil from forming in the muscle.

You may never feel the stuff "kick in" you may notice yoru workouts get a little longer or a little easier. But you should be noticing your weights going up already. that is the only way I "feel" fina is the extra wind in the gym and my weights go up significantly.

crombie09
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • EQL profina questions
      • EQL profina questions

• EQL profina questions
      • EQL profina questions
      • EQL profina questions
      • EQL profina questions