Just had to write down my next "project". This will be my last 2 cycles, ever(natural as in test, gh, t3 and slin )

my next one comming up starts in july. I have done livervalues and they came out a ok.

I'm shooting for mass, but not the massive bloatlook and I must keep count on cals as I do start to gain fat very fast(estrogenic fat).

Liverprotection

Milktistle 1.5g per day
ALA 2g per day
C-vit 2 g per day
Dandellion 1g per day(keeps water down)

Anti-E:

Proviron 25mg ED wit 10mg nolvadex ED. I will try this poor mans arimi this time, like the benefits the proviron gives me. It's great stuff. more free test for me

Orals:

Week 1-3
Kickstart with 40mg Dbol ED week 1, then 35mg ED weeks 2-3
Winny last in this cycle at 50mg ED. Will do it weeks 8-11

Inj.

Test enathate 600mg EW. 1-9
EQ 600mg EW 1-9
Propionate w1-2: 100mg EOD
Propionate probably last 3 weeks or so with the winny.
Last 3 weeks Slin post workout as I work late all summer and will be working out late in the afternoon and do not wish to sit up and wait fpor that 4 hour "do not fall asleap"..
For acne:

will try this B5, pantotenic acid or whatever it is called and start with 1g per day, when I notice acne(as I think I will...) I will bump it to 3 and go up to maximum 10 per day.

Vitamines:

B12 is a must

For metabolism

As I have low thyroid levels natural(under normal) I will add in 6.25mg T3 to this cycle. I rathe do that then feel like wshit not beeing able to take ashit just because my metabolism is so slow and my stomach therefor also is slow. Slow stomach and bulk = no way..

Diet will be clean, probaby 500g carbs from rice, oatmeal, milk, and dextros post workout. Protein thistime mostly from meat, but I will not overdo ion the protein. I will eat 40g each meal, postworkout 50g and the meal after that 50-60g.

Fat, this is where the big change is from other bulk diets.
20g Each day from omega 3
40g each day from Flax seed oil
and the rest from other oils like olive oil, peanut oil.

I will do the exact same cycle, maybe just add in som emore prop but other than that exactly the same(if I like thisone).

I'm so very exited.

any thoughts?