• Join Us!
  • Tricana?
  • Tricana?
  • Tricana?
  • Tricana?
  • Tricana?
  • Tricana?
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Tricana?

2Powerful4u
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Tricana?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Tricana?
      • Tricana?

• Tricana?
      • Tricana?
      • Tricana?
      • Tricana?
      • Tricana?
      • Tricana?
      I have no idea what it is, but someone at the gym told me it is a topical that cuts bodyfat. Somebody wanna tell me about it?

mrf10 is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 182
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

bump for more info, never heard of it

DerCribben
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Just did a search, looks like tricana is just another name for Cytomel or T3 here's what I found:

T3 Thyroxine Tricana

Usually comes in bottles of 100 tablets at 5 - 100 mcgs. per tablet. Cytomel is a synthetic thyroid hormone (Type T-3). This stuff works by increasing the synthesis of protein, carbohydrates, fats and RNA in the body thereby increasing your Basal Metabolic Rate. Cytomel is an excellent fat burner since your metabolism is greatly increased while being on it. Cytomel will still burn fat when you are taking in a lot of calories since your metabolism really high. Forget Ripped Fuel, and E/C/A stacks. When Cytomel is taken with clenbuterol, it is the best fat burning combination available today.
      Now we come to the side effects. If your thyroid gland fails to kick back in after you stop feeding yourself cytomel, then you will have to take them for the rest of your life. It would be a wise move to have your thyroid gland checked out by your doctor before embarking on a course of self prescribed T3. You can also suffer tremors in the hands, insomnia, nausea and headaches. This product should be avoided if you are diabetic as it reduces the effect of insulin. On the good side cytomel increases the metabolism of protein, so you are advised to use it whilst on gear to get the best benefits.
      Don't be on T3 for more than five weeks at a time, then have an eight week break to allow your body to start its own T3 functions.

Hope this helps

DerCribben
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I just found some more info, Triacana is a considerably weaker version of cytomel which apparently if it's the first time you're trying T3 seems to be the way to go since it gives you more latitude for error (errors that could potentially leave you with a thyroid condition, shitty!!).

My opinion, do a lot of research on T3/Cytomel so you know it cold and try out Triacana to see if you like it's effects.

AceDaBoss
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Tricana?
      • Tricana?

• Tricana?
      • Tricana?
      • Tricana?
      • Tricana?
      • Tricana?
      • Tricana?
      I believe it also comes in some sort of topical cream also like mentioned above. How effective though I don't know.