• Join Us!
  • I think we should gather for the first annual 2003 Scammer Hunt and Beatathon
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: I think we should gather for the first annual 2003 Scammer Hunt and Beatathon

Dr_Diabolical
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default I think we should gather for the first annual 2003 Scammer Hunt and Beatathon

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Even if noone else wants to participate then I will go it alone.
      I want to go around a few states like a road trip and find scammers and beat some ass (and pray I dont get shot)

As yall probably heard, I was busted coming back from MEX and lost some bros money, BUT I am almost able to get out of around $11,000 debt to all the bros in a little over a month (not counting $5000 for bail)

Anyways, I got scammed the other day and it was COD and he accepted checks, so I have his real name, addy, and all the other info (I flirted with the lady at the PO for it ) He lives in Colorado...mods please approve for me to post his info.

I am hitting the colorado,Oklahoma, TX (where I live), New Mexico, basically most of the southern states.

I dont know when. It could be 2 weeks, or 2 months but this summer atleast 1 scammer isnt gonna be able to swim because I broke his legs.
      I am tired of this shit and it must stop now. Back in the day trust wasnt a big deal....mostly everyone was straight.

Nowadays, we have 16 year olds (no offense if you are and arent a scammer) that want that quick easy buck w/o working.

I'll bring my son to take care of the underage scammers...LOL....and beleive me some are pretty young.

I figure OK,TX,NM, whatever the initials for Louisiana, and bros from other close states save you mony and join my trip.

Hell, we could show them what it feels like to be scammed (not steal property.....dont stoop to there level.......scam them by making them have a $10,000 Medical Bill)

I dont expect many responses to want to join but anyone is welcome but we cant talk about it through this thread, because they'll know were coming and run.

PM me and this WILL BE WW3!

Sorry had to vent a little, but for real shoot me a PM if interested.
      I have also wondered who in the hell you people are on the other side of the computer also.

Its like a vacation pick up on chicks party/beat ass when needed type thing.

Later,
      -The Doc
      BTW, If noone follows and I go it solo, I GUARANTEE (MARK MY WORDS) ILL HAVE PICS OF ME BEATING ATLEAST 1 SCAMMER RAW!

Dr_Diabolical
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Shamelessly Bumping For The Slaughter Of Scammers Nationwide

And I am a man of my word....calm down E....eerr....Dr. Diabolical

Youbros should help eliminate scamming by cutting and pasting this at every board you know (but dont put it up 9 times on 1 board...lol)