• Join Us!
  • Thermorexin
  • Thermorexin
  • Thermorexin
  • Thermorexin
  • Thermorexin
  • Thermorexin
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Thermorexin

AceDaBoss
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Thermorexin

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Thermorexin
      • Thermorexin

• Thermorexin
      • Thermorexin
      • Thermorexin
      • Thermorexin
      • Thermorexin
      • Thermorexin
      Anybody try this stuff? I have heard some pretty unbelieveable comments on another board. Claiming it is far superior to ANY other fat burner. Some people were actually saying that it is better then it is almost as good as DNP without the nasty side effects? Expensive $54 for 180 capsules but you only nned to take 1 maybe 2 a day at most. $54 is an intro price and it is going to be $90. I don't see why they don't sell it in quantities of 60 and 90 capsules. WHo wants to buy 180 capsules of something they might not like or tolerate. It also has a double money back guarantee.

Sounds like a good investment. Buy 100 bottles at $54.

Cost $5400 Return them in 3 months
      Get back $10,800

Just kidding

YellowJacket is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 428
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

lol... nice....

I have heard nothing but good things from it.... I wouldnt compare it to DNP however.

lxorl is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 7.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

is there any more info out there on this product... and where do you get it ? is it over the counter ?
      I'm Just an old chunk of Coal, But I'm gonna be a DIAMOND some day.

BossDJ02
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

bump for more info in this product

HULK1550 is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 35
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

its an AF product thats only been out for about 2 weeks. Ive been on it only a couple of days and it seems awesome. I wont go into all the info on it, if you want to see all the accounts of it, there is a big thread on AF and one on elite with over 500 replies on it. Its good stuff. And i havent heard of anyone being unable to tolerate it. Maybe someone started with too many, when you are supposed to start with one.
      H
      100% or Nothing

macro is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 154
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default ingredient

Thermorexin
      Attached Images Attached Images
      MP

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by lxorl
      is there any more info out there on this product... and where do you get it ? is it over the counter ?
      www.anabolicfitness.net/shop

Synephrine hcl: 10mg
      Synephrine is an alpha 1 agonist. Its main purpose is appetite suppression. It also has some mild thermogenic effects.

Caffeine USP: 100 mg
      Caffeine is a basic part of most thermogenic stacks, it produces most of its effects by raising Cyclic AMP levels. In conjunction with other thermogens it has been shown to be more effective.

Yohimbine hcl: 3mg
      Yohimbine is an alpha 2 antagonist. It is main effects are lipolysis of stubborn fats. It does this by blockin the A2 which is like an off switch for fat burning in those stubborn areas. It also has mild appetite suppressive effects

Theophylline: 30mg
      Theophylline, derived from a 25% black tea extract, is a methylxanthine similar to caffeine. However it is also a mild beta adrenoceptor agonist. It provides mild stimulation, beta receptor related thermogenesis and bronchiodilation for improved cardio output

Green tea (98%): 50mg
      Green tea extract provides 30mg (60%) of ecgc, a thermogenic enhancing polyphenol. Studies show significant increase in basal metabolic rate with green tea, significantly more when combined with other thermogens.

Nootropic and Focus Intensification Complex:

2-oxo-pyrrolidone: 50mg
      Also known as piracetam, this is one of the most well researched nootropics. While its exact mechanism of action remains in contention its positive impact on memory and neurological function, which is often impaired while dieting, are undisputed.

DMAE: 40mg
      DMAE is a precursor to acetylcholine the main neurotransmitter in the human brain. Supplementation with DMAE has been shown to increase neuromuscular performance as well as providing a direct but mild stimulatory effect which acts to reduce perceived exertion.

Vinpocetine: 3mg
      Vinpocetine increases blood flow to the brain as well as increasing levels of noradrenaline and dopamine which increases mental energy and focus.

Acetyl-l-Carnitine: 50mg
      Acetyl-l-Carnitine is a co-factor and regulator of a number of biological reactions that are important both for lipolysis and neural function including the synthesis of acetylcholine. It has been shown in numerous studies to improve the levels of beneficial neurotransmitters as well as upregulating their receptors. It has positive impact on thyrotropin (thyroid) and growth hormone releasing factors.

Acetyl-tyrosine: 50mg
      A more biologically active form of tyrosine which is a precursor for dopamine and norepinephrine that are among the "fat burning" and appetite control neurotransmitters. It was added because Tyrosine is often depleted with "fat burner" use. Tyrosine is also essential for the synthesis of thyroid hormone.

Lipolytic Environment Complex:

Glucorell R®: 10mg/40mcg
      Glucorell R consisting of 10mg of R+ alpha lipoic and 40mcg of biotin. GlucorellR has been shown to lower plasma insulin levels which is essential for fat burning. It is even more important with the use of fat burners since they can cause plasma insulin to rise as they "access" glycogen stores. The addition of Glucorell R takes care of the problem.

Additional Ingredients:

Kelp: 40mg

Kelp is rich in iodine and helps to maintain proper thyroid function which is essential for fat loss and energy.

Rhodiola Rosea (3% rosavins): 50mg

Rhodiola Rosea, also known as arctic root, is a powerful adaptogen. It has been shown in clinical trials to help maintain neurotransmitter production, endurance, and stave off depression (which is a common cause of cravings as high sugar meals raise serotonin levels). It also may have some benefits with respect to erectile function, which has been reported by testers of Thermorexin.

Bioperine®: 5mg

Bioperine is a black pepper extract that has been clinically shown to improve the uptake of nutrients

Ginger root extract: 3mg
      Ginger root has been shown to improve uptake of nutrients, though by a slightly different method than bioperine. There is an additive effect, with respect to absorption, when they are used in conjunction.

MINERAL COMPLEX:

Zinc 4mg
      Immune function and hormone maintenance. Also helps with tanning, essential for melanin production
      Magnesesium 30mg
      prevents cramping from heavy exercise and electrolyte depletion, may have benefits with respect to hormone levels
      Copper 750mcg
      Immune function, also important for melanin production.

Vitamin B1- Thiamine 5mg
      Thiamin enhances circulation and helps with the metabolism of carbohydrates. It is also required for the health of the nervous system and is used in the biosynthesis of the neurotransmittersacetylcholine and gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA).

Vitamin B3- as co-factor Nicotinamide 10mg
      Nicotinamide, via its major metabolite NAD++ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide), is involved in a wide range of biological processes but most importantly the production of energy.

Vitamin B5- as d-calcium pantothenate 10mg
      d-calcium pantothenate is important for the production of the essential cofactor called Coenzyme A. Coenzyme A is necessary for production of steroid hormones and cholesterol. Coenzyme A is also necessary for some of the more important enzymatic processes include the break down and use of carbohydrates and fats. (ie. glycogenolysis, glycolysis, lipolysis, peroxisomal and mitochondrial beta oxidation, and the TCA energy producing cycle )

Vitamin B6- as co-factor Piridoxal-5-phosphate 3mg
      Piridoxal-5-phosphate is the active form of vitamin B-6, it is essential for protein synthesis and lipid metabolism. P-5-P has additional benefits with respect to heart health, influence on homcysteine levels, and on reducing pre-menstrual symptoms likely due to its effects on neurotransmitter synthesis.

Vitamin B12- cyanocobalimin 300mcg 5000%
      Cyanocobalamin is a Powerful blood building factor. It is a key nutrient for new growth. It is Important factor in maintaining health of nervous system, including brain cells. Cyanocobalamin is also necessary for normal digestion, absorption of foods, protein synthesis and carbohydrate and fat metabolism.

Vitamin C 50mg

Vitamin C is required in the synthesis of collagen in connective tissue, neurotransmitters, steroid hormones, carnitine, conversion of cholesterol to bile acids and enhances iron bioavailability. Ascorbic acid is a great antioxidant and helps protect the body against free radicals released during exercise and dieting.
      Ephedra Free Formula
      MP

Akamai
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Im currently using it time will tell, so far so good.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by HULK1550
      its an AF product thats only been out for about 2 weeks. Ive been on it only a couple of days and it seems awesome. I wont go into all the info on it, if you want to see all the accounts of it, there is a big thread on AF and one on elite with over 500 replies on it. Its good stuff. And i havent heard of anyone being unable to tolerate it. Maybe someone started with too many, when you are supposed to start with one.
      H
      the elite thread:
      https://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...hreadid=236172

just a note--6/10/03-- currently 601 posts and 30+ pages on this thread..
      MP

Akamai
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

One hell of a workout on it intensity and endurance. Dont know if its water but waistline seems to be tightening up. So far so good up to three one Am 2 preworkout.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by Akamai
      One hell of a workout on it intensity and endurance.
      this is widely reported. particularly the enhancement of cardio (effortless is how some have put it, though in fairness perhaps that is because it was a tremendous effort for them in the first place... cardio is not all too popular or tolerable to some)
      MP

lxorl is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 7.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Thermorexin
      • Thermorexin

• Thermorexin
      • Thermorexin
      • Thermorexin
      • Thermorexin
      • Thermorexin
      • Thermorexin
      yeah i have been reading up on it and everyone seems to love it.... too bad i just bought a bunch of NYC and clen..... dont have the money to buy every fad that comes along.....
      I'm Just an old chunk of Coal, But I'm gonna be a DIAMOND some day.