• Join Us!
  • why is slin only for advanced users?
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: why is slin only for advanced users?

lwgy is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 159
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default why is slin only for advanced users?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

first off, let me just say that i know slin is very dangerous and that it could kill you if not done right. but ive never heard a reason why you need to do multiple AS cycles before doing slin.

im almost 30. been lifting for about 4-5 years straight again (not counting what i did in high school). ive only done one AS cycle before and i didnt like the sides (hairloss, acne, too intense pumps). i took all the precautions recommended for the hairloss and acne but it didnt help. (proscar, spiro, rogaine, nizoral, pantothenic acid, tan, Retin-A).

i was considering a gh/slin cycle for my second cycle but everyone said stay away, and that its only for advanced users. but to be honest, im considering it again. while ive only done one cycle, ive been reading up on AS for over a year. researching GH for about 6 months, and ive recently started researching slin. i know which type to use, when to inject, how much to take, how much to increase by, what to eat, when to eat it. because i dont have a science background most of what ive read that describes the mechanics of slin are over my head, but the articles that describe what to do and what not to do are fine. ive read them, i understand them, and i would follow them step by step.

so what im still confused on is, why do i need to put more AS in my body before i put gh/slin in my body if im safe and follow the wise instructions of past users?

thanks bros.

ephedra
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

actually, slin was the first hormone i used exogenously, besides andro - if you want to consider that a hormone. made nice gains. should have had a better diet and used hca cuz i gained some fat but i also gained strength. you just need to be cautious and listen to your body.

HeHateMe is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 452
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: why is slin only for advanced users?

Originally posted by lwgy
      first off, let me just say that i know slin is very dangerous and that it could kill you if not done right. but ive never heard a reason why you need to do multiple AS cycles before doing slin.

im almost 30. been lifting for about 4-5 years straight again (not counting what i did in high school). ive only done one AS cycle before and i didnt like the sides (hairloss, acne, too intense pumps). i took all the precautions recommended for the hairloss and acne but it didnt help. (proscar, spiro, rogaine, nizoral, pantothenic acid, tan, Retin-A).

i was considering a gh/slin cycle for my second cycle but everyone said stay away, and that its only for advanced users. but to be honest, im considering it again. while ive only done one cycle, ive been reading up on AS for over a year. researching GH for about 6 months, and ive recently started researching slin. i know which type to use, when to inject, how much to take, how much to increase by, what to eat, when to eat it. because i dont have a science background most of what ive read that describes the mechanics of slin are over my head, but the articles that describe what to do and what not to do are fine. ive read them, i understand them, and i would follow them step by step.

so what im still confused on is, why do i need to put more AS in my body before i put gh/slin in my body if im safe and follow the wise instructions of past users?

thanks bros.
      I understand your concerns as I am afraid of the negative sides of AAS as well. I've been doing just slin the past few weeks, post-workout with nice results. I was supposed to include it with my upcoming cycle of eq and test (only 600mg/wk combined) but pushed it back until I receive my HCG. So it's been slin solo. And I've only one cycle of 450mg/wk of deca under my belt.

If you've done your research I see no reason why you can't use it. I think many people just caution against it's use, because it CAN BE dangerous (i.e. the fact that a lot of bb's are teens/young adults that just don't comprehend just how dangerous it can be if used improperly).

The one mentality you cannot have with slin is the 'more is better' approach that sometimes accompanies steroid usage. The 'I don't feel it's working so let me inject a few more iu's'.

I say go for it. Just start off slow and see how your body reacts.

FinaJet07 is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 32
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

If your gonna be using gh then your waistin your money unless you incorporate aas w/ it, but youve been readin up on it so you probablly already knew that right?
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.....

prolangtum is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 239
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

any jackass can inject steroids, lift, eat, and get big. Not everyone is smart enough in timing, diet, etc. Plus, i thinks its damn near impossible for instant deat from steroids. Shoot 100ius of slin when you wake up and dont eat, sure way to an early grave.
      I eat at least 6 times a day to build my body
      I pray at least 6 times a day to build my soul

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by FinaJet07
      If your gonna be using gh then your waistin your money unless you incorporate aas w/ it, but youve been readin up on it so you probablly already knew that right?
      i will be running some AS with it, but from what ive read i think its possible to get good gains with out AS. gh/slin/creatine should go a long way. but then again, this is just what ive read.

HeHateMe is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 452
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by lwgy
      i will be running some AS with it, but from what ive read i think its possible to get good gains with out AS. gh/slin/creatine should go a long way. but then again, this is just what ive read.
      Like Fina said, if you're gonna be running gh, you're gonna wanna run some steroid with it. I'd suggest some test. You wouldn't even need that high of a dosage. And the sides could be easily controlled with ancillaries.

On the flipside, you COULD make decent gains WITHOUT steroids if you were to run just gh and slin. I'm running just slin/creatine and have already gained 7 lbs in just a few weeks. It's just for the money you'd pay for the gh, you'd get MUCH BETTER gains if you were to incorporate some test (or another AS) in your cycle planning.

football54 is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 94
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I ran fina and Insulin and I've gone from 210 to 232 as of today in 6 weeks on 75mg of fina and 10iu post wk
      life is _____?

life is hitting a guy so hard that he forgets his own name and remembers yours forever!
      FOOTBALL IS LIFE SO LIVE IT UP!

bigshug
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

just be careful bro, I took 10iu's of humalog last week post workout, then had a protein smoothie....when I got home and was getting ready to make my second meal, a friend came over and I bullshitted with him for the next hour...........it's funny how quickly the hypo feelings came over me in the minutes that followed. Sweating, panic, tremors......scared me to death. It took three glasses of pineapple juice before my hands stopped shaking. BE CAREFUL with this stuff if you decide to take it........

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

its for advanced users because of the diet and timeing that goes with slin

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by Crankin'steiN
      If you are going to do it, definitely get your plan together and show all of us on here. Then it can be critiqued by guys who have lots of experience, and can tell you if your plan is solid or needs something else. If your gonna do it, be safe!
      thanks for all your feedback. Crank, im definately going to post my exact plan in detail. just make sure you guys chime in and let me know what you think.

tony_canuck is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 84
      Overall activity: 7.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

if you are able to follow a strict diet, then there should be no problems. That and NOT using more than you should. Because none of us know you, we don't know how 'strict' of a bodybuilder you are. I know guys who inject tons of stuff, but are lazy morons, who eat like crap, and not follow strict diets.....that could lead to trouble for those guys....

take care
      Tony