• Join Us!
  • Depression and roids?
  • Depression and roids?
  • Depression and roids?
  • Depression and roids?
  • Depression and roids?
  • Depression and roids?
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Depression and roids?

Breezed_one
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Depression and roids?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Depression and roids?
      • Depression and roids?

• Depression and roids?
      • Depression and roids?
      • Depression and roids?
      • Depression and roids?
      • Depression and roids?
      • Depression and roids?
      I last year went through a tough bout with depression and as a result am now on wellbutrin daily and have gotten things under control. This will be my third cycke and second on fina. My intial cycle was sus,deca,and dbol....Felt great actually the test I think made me feel better than great during the 12 weeks. Then my second cycle came about 3-4 months later a fina only cycle 75/ed..Thats around the same time my problems started..But I also had the birth of my first child and relationship problems. So my question is I am now on my second shot of a fina 75mg/ed,50mg winny/ed, and B121000mcgs/ed...I have started to get fearful that maybe the fina had a factor in my depression,,,maybe due to it shutting down my test lvls??? I dont want to go down that hellish road again but the results with my last cycle of just fina were awsome so what are your thoughts and any personal beliefs on whether gear more specifically fina can afect your mental well being chemically? Any input is much appreciated as I want to stay on but am scared of potential problems...

MidnightRider is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 281
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Add some test to the cycle.

njjuicer is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 569
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

id always run test personally prop or enan or whtever u preferance but id def get test specially if u feel it ahd hand in ur depression!
      The Don Juan of Fitness Geared

njjuiceer@cyber-rights.net

Csecratary fo Staet for Natoinla Decauation

Ronin
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Yes I agree always run test. Tren makes alot of people depressed, in me not such depressed but VERY tired, I sleep 12 hours a night plus naps on tren alone. Deca makes me depressed, primo also but not nearly as much mg/mg as deca. Again adding test counters this.

The dose I need for tren is equal mg to stay about normal, though my libido was down. Double test to tren and i feel great.

Breezed_one
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Cool I will throw in the left over sten I have..maybe a cc eod...

drab4
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Mate I would recommend the same as the bros above me...... Test.

I believe that the most acceptable gear for those with mental problems is testosterone. (Personally I have suffered with severe depression in the past and am now 100% recovered, better than ever.)

If you think there may be problems with your current cycle then the answer is simple IMO..... Go off cycle. Save whatever you have for another time.

What I would recommend would be a cycle of test prop only. Use a-dex or femara as an anti-e if required. Use low dose clomid and nolva post cycle. Using these drugs you will be placing very little stress on your body.

On the other hand, if you don't really think there will be big problems, then you could carry on with your current cycle and just add a little test.

As for the medication you are on - wellbutrin - well this is an aminoketone anti-depressant. It's a fairly unusual drug, and not the most commonly prescribed for depression. There are no contra-indications with steroids though. So you should be safe to go on cycle with this stuff.

Breezed_one
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thanks all for the help...and the info

rockandroll is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 339
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I agree with the above, I felt good and everything was great, when I was on, about 40 days after my last shoot I was depressed and felt crappy for a couple of months. Strangely enough, I've also had some personal link to creatine, when I'm finish a 6-8 week non cycle creatine load, a bout of depression usually comes for some reason for about 2 months.
      Run, Run, Run, the postal inspector is at your door!

bigp106
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Ive had probs with depression in the smae manner. I have found that HGH has such a elevating effect on me. It seems to help with this, I also recomend the Test. I m currently at 600 ever E5-6D of test and every dayHGH/ Tren. Idont have any probs right now and hope this is the reason why.

goliath.jr is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 250
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

allways include test in your cycles. ESPECIALLY with fina. low test levels are also directly related to depression in males. so allways include test in your cycles and use proper post-cycle recovery methods to get your natural levels back asap to avoid the crash.
      The burden of originality is one that most people don't want to accept. They'd rather sit in front of the TV and let that tell them what they are suppose to like, what they're suppose to buy, and what they're suppose to laugh at. You have Beavis and Butthead telling you what music you're allowed to like and not like, and you've got sitcoms that have canned laughter that lets you know when to laugh if you're too stupid to know when the joke is. People are too lazy and too stupid to think for themselves because America has raised them that way.

mod @ superiormuscle.com

alwayzgrowing
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

some clomid and hcg to help you recover will help prevent the post cycle crash.

as for adding test, it should be in every cycle

Breezed_one
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Well next question then.. I was off my cycle for a long time and the depression kicked in... I did all the post cycle stuff with clomid but could it be that from my cycle it shut my system down and it never came back as strong as pre-cycle? I ask because I questioned this myself as I never really felt as aggressive or sexually charged after cycle even after the clomid therapy...Possibilty?

alwayzgrowing
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

how long were you off for before the depression hit?

note, i would check with your doc/psych before starting anything,. better safe then sorry

goliath.jr is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 250
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

even after clomid therapy, it can take months for your natural test to come back...

some people bounce right back - others don't.
      The burden of originality is one that most people don't want to accept. They'd rather sit in front of the TV and let that tell them what they are suppose to like, what they're suppose to buy, and what they're suppose to laugh at. You have Beavis and Butthead telling you what music you're allowed to like and not like, and you've got sitcoms that have canned laughter that lets you know when to laugh if you're too stupid to know when the joke is. People are too lazy and too stupid to think for themselves because America has raised them that way.

mod @ superiormuscle.com

Breezed_one
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Depression and roids?
      • Depression and roids?

• Depression and roids?
      • Depression and roids?
      • Depression and roids?
      • Depression and roids?
      • Depression and roids?
      • Depression and roids?
      I would say after my fina cycle about 2 months was when it got really bad but I also had alot going on with the birth of my daughter and all. I dont think I really bounced back... How would you approach your doc on this? Just ask him to test your test lvls? as u feel yours might not be where they need to be? My docs pretty cool,strong catholic but cool.