• Join Us!
  • Clen/T3 and body temp
  • Clen/T3 and body temp
  • Clen/T3 and body temp
  • Clen/T3 and body temp
  • Clen/T3 and body temp
  • Clen/T3 and body temp
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Clen/T3 and body temp

AceDaBoss
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Clen/T3 and body temp

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Clen/T3 and body temp
      • Clen/T3 and body temp

• Clen/T3 and body temp
      • Clen/T3 and body temp
      • Clen/T3 and body temp
      • Clen/T3 and body temp
      • Clen/T3 and body temp
      • Clen/T3 and body temp
      Ok I know clen is a thermogenic and therefore burns off extra calories as heat. I have been following a keto diet for 8 weeks and for some reason I have not lost that much fat at all, if anything. So I just picked up some clen and Liq T3 figuring this must have to do it. I have been on the clen for 7 days and I am now up to 200 mcg. They are 40 mcg tablets from non-consumables. I take 3 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon and I can tolerate it. Now with the T3 I take 1/3 ml in the morning 1/3 ml mid afternoon and 1/3 ml in early evening. Each ml totals 120 mg. Now normal body temp is 98.6 correct?

So I decided to take my temp to see what it was and how much FAT I must be burning if it is high.

My reading on the thermometer was 98.2 WTF

I am taking clen and T3 and my body temp is still below normal. it doesn't make sense to me.

I am on a keto diet (under 15-20 grams of carbs per day) and I believe this diet lowers your body temp somewhat but this just doesn't seem right.

What do you guys think? Shouldn't my temp be higher?

Or maybe the free clen I got are not 40 mcg and also the T3 might be less concentrated.

It has been a week on this stuff (and it is hard to judge after 1 week) but I don't feel like I dropped any BF and I was only going to use the T3 for 1 month.

Body temp 98.2 that just doesn't sound right.

What should I do now? I am running out of options! And getting MAD That nothing seems to be working.

Manic Behavior is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 154
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

From my own experience, clen is useless while on a keto diet. I always have better results when I throw in some carbs. An NYC stack rocks for keto, you may want to try that. BTW, I have a normal body temp of around 97 degress, so that could be a reason. Also don't expect your body temp to be very high, it probably won't be. Even DNP when used safely raises your body temp by around 1 degree.
      Disclaimer: Manic Behavior is not a real person, he is only a figment of your imagination. This post is not even real.

Do NOT mess with a suburbanite, cuz we're just not going to take it anymore.

manicbehavior@cyber-rights.net

AceDaBoss
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I just remember reading in Dan Duchain's book Bodyopus, that you should take your morning body temp first thing, before you get out of bed. For an optimal metabolism your reading should be no lower then 97.8 A good reading is between 97.8 and 98.2 to be in a fat burning state (for lack of a better word)

So I figured with the norm body temp 98.6, and me taking T3 and a fairly descent amount of Clen it might be closer to 99.4 or slightly higher. But when my temp was below 98.6 it made me wonder if I am really burning fat.

If clen works by excess calories being burnt off as heat. Where is the Heat? It seems like I am pretty cool. No pun intended!

AnotherUser
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Clen/T3 and body temp
      • Clen/T3 and body temp

• Clen/T3 and body temp
      • Clen/T3 and body temp
      • Clen/T3 and body temp
      • Clen/T3 and body temp
      • Clen/T3 and body temp
      • Clen/T3 and body temp
      Even while using liquid T3 at 120mcg/day my body temp would be at around 96 degrees Kinda had me worried too.