• Join Us!
  • Receptor Cleaning - Interesting Read
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Receptor Cleaning - Interesting Read

DiamondBling
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thumbs up Receptor Cleaning - Interesting Read

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

I found this over at I new I frequent now GymChat.com, posted by Ghoust.

Trevor L. Smith wrote it......

A lot has been said in regards to clearing the receptors and I thought now would be a good time to delve into this
      subject and simplify things.

Basically, one must view the receptor sites as parking spaces.

Envision a slew of parking spaces that are all empty. Now we are going to call these parking spaces your receptor
      sites and we shall call steroids the cars. Now I want you to imagine one of those old 1950's style drive up
      hamburger stands where the girls come up in roller skates and take your order. Typically one would order a burger,
      fries and a coke--ah the food of the gods--the waitress would take the order, go bring the information to the
      cook, who would in-turn make the food and the waitress would then bring the food to you and you would then
      begin eating which is the whole reason you came to the hamburger stand in the first place.

I think everyone can easily understand that. Which means everyone can easily understand all they need to know
      about the receptor sites because they do the exact same thing. We will keep with this hamburger stand model and
      explain what happens when you inject steroids and they begin to go to work.

Remember how I said steroids were like the cars and the parking spaces were like the receptor sites? Well it is
      basically that simple. When you inject testosterone or any one of it's anabolic or androgenic derivatives, you are
      sending a whole slew of "cars" into your system. Now these "cars" are on a mission--just like you would be if you
      were hungry and heading to a hamburger stand. They have orders to place with the cells, but before they can
      place them they must first find a parking space.

Now let's say you have never used steroids before. If this were the case, it would be very much like a hamburger
      stand that was having a grand opening....lots and lots of empty parking spaces waiting for cars to fill them up and
      place their orders. The steroids (cars) enter the system and come to a brand new hamburger stand called your
      cells. Now these cells have never previously been open to the boat-load of anabolics that are now present in the
      system because they previously only dealt with what your body naturally produced. However, there are lots of
      extra parking spaces that can be utilized and so the steroids park themselves into these spaces.

Once they are parked a "waitress" called CYCLICl AMP literally crosses the cellular membrane which is totally
      impenetrably to anything else and takes the order from the steroid. The order is quite simple: Build More Muscle!!

The "waitress" then crosses back through the cellular membrane and brings the order to the "cook" called the
      Nucleus who begins to fill it by ordering its helpers called Ribosomes to produce muscle protein.. Now different
      steroids will have slightly different orders in that some may have a bigger order for the cook to fill--such as
      testosterone. The thing you have to realize is that a lot of times, after the order is placed, the steroid does not
      necessarily leave the parking space and make it available to other steroids.....it will often sit in the parking space
      even though it is no longer sending orders to the "waitress" to bring to the "cook", and this is where the problem of
      "DOWN-REGULATION" comes in. You see even if you send in more and more fresh new "cars" to occupy the
      receptor spaces, if they are already taken up by old "dead cars" you are **** out of luck.....

This is why you do not continually grow by injecting bigger and bigger doses of steroids. THERE ARE A LIMITED
      NUMBER OF PARKING SPACES. Now it would not be so bad if all the parking spaces were taken by "cars" that were
      sending orders to the cook, because that is when you grow. The problem is when there are "cars" that are no
      longer sending orders and on top of that have dead batteries which is preventing them from exiting the receptors
      parking space.

This is what the whole point of this article is....TOWING AWAY ALL THE DEAD "CARS" FROM THE RECEPTOR SITES
      PARKING SPACES AS TO FREE THEM UP FOR NEW, FRESH, HUNGRY "CARS" TO OCCUPY THEM...This will result in
      new muscle mass!

O.K. Trevor, I am with you so far, but what the **** can I do about it?

The answer is ...PLENTY!

First and foremost, is to plan sensible courses. This is why I am an advocate of short courses designed in such a
      fashion as to have all drugs out of the system by the end of the cycle and then allow for a 3-4 week off time in
      which you are totally clean. If you stay on these monster 4-6 month courses, you just wind up screwing yourself
      and requiring that much longer of an off period. The longer you are on, the more the body recognizes that there is
      "too much" in the system and will begin to take counter measures. And the longer you are on, the more "dead cars"
      you will have sitting in the receptor parking spaces which means NO MORE GROWING!

Now with this in mind, how can we help get the cars out of there?

Well WE actually cannot, but the body can and will. Basically as time goes by, the body will free up the parking
      spaces just like a tow truck would remove a dead car from a parking space. However, you are at the mercy of time
      in this situation which is why it is important to utilize short courses that will cause less disturbance in the system,
      less "dead cars" in the receptor spaces and therefore less time needed for the body to remove them and free up
      the spaces.

That being said, it should be noted that even short course will pile up "dead cars" after a while and you should give
      yourself an extended clean out of 2 months at least once a year.

But Trevor, isn't there anything I can do to help speed the process?

Once again the answer is yes!

You can help speed the process up dramatically by increasing your metabolic rate...Speeding up the metabolic rate
      is akin to hiring extra tow trucks to clear out all those "dead cars" that are occupying the receptor sites!

Have you ever know a person who was much, much fatter than you and yet ate half as much?

These poor bastards think they were given the genetic shaft and try every diet fad imaginable only to stay fat.
      Their problem no longer lies in their eating habits--which is ironic--; it lies in their metabolism, which basically was
      shut down due to the excess eating and lack of exercise that got them fat in the first place. Once you understand
      this, you can easily control your weight for the rest of your life. But what the **** does this have to due with
      steroid receptor sites?

EVERYTHING!

The same thing I would prescribe someone whose metabolism has shut down due to obesity, is the same thing I
      would prescribe someone who's receptor sites are all clogged and is no longer making progress....INCREASE THE
      METABOLIC RATE!!

Below I will outline a few ways this can be achieved in the constraints of a 4 week Receptor Clearing Cycle follwing
      the completion of a Muscle Building Course using anabolics:

Diet: I suggest cutting back 300 calories below maintenance per day during a 4 week off time from your anabolic
      regime...I also suggest eating 6-8 small meals spread out from early morning to late at night. The higher the
      number of meals you eat, the more your body has to go to work and break down the food which causes the
      metabolic rate to increase.

Aerobics: Yet another tool in the battle to increase the metabolism, I would suggest low level aerobics 5 times per
      week 30 minutes per session.

Pharmacology: It is important that one does not have ANY anabolics that are active in the system during this time
      period.....make sure that you have had a good 4 weeks since your last shot of long acting compound before you
      embark on this 4 week receptor clearing cycle....otherwise you are wasting your ****ing time! That being said, I
      would suggest the use of the following compounds to help accelerate the Receptor Clearing Process:

1. D.N.P. -- Understand that this is a ****ing vicious poison and a component in T.N.T., and I do not suggest it's
      use at all, but to be fair I must admit that NOTHING can raise the metabolic rate like D.N.P. can. Because this is
      well known, there are many people that will want to try it...This being the case, D.N.P. should only be used in the
      following manner during this course: 3 days on, 4 days off at a dose of 4mg per kilogram of bodyweight taken
      before bed----have plenty of towels around and a fan to keep you cool!
      2. Cytomel--T3 is another booster of metabolic rate which is why the fitness models live on this stuff...it keeps
      you engines running high and burns the fat right off....In this case, we are more concerned with the fact that it
      increases the metabolic rate. Suggested use is 75mcg -100mcg 5 days on 2 days off for the 4 week course

3. B.M.R. 10--I know, I know shameless plug right...well I don't care, in the past 3 weeks since this product has
      been released I have people calling me and emailing me telling me that this product blows the doors off every other
      thermogenic including, E/C/A, Clenbuterol and Cytomel, and Tenuate.....People actually think I put D.N.P. in this
      product. Trust me I did not, but I did formulate a product with 11 Basil Metabolic Rate increasing compounds that
      will make you hotter than an oven and melt the fat right off you. Again in this course we are more concerned with
      the metabolic increase this product will cause. Why hasn't anyone else come up with this formula...#1 All the other
      companies market to the general public which causes them water down there products #2 it is too expensive for
      their profit minded companies to justify it's production #3 They are not bodybuilders, I am and I know what works
      and what doesn not.

Doses: On the days you are NOT using D.N.P. have 4 caps before each of the first 5 meals.

* If you do not wish to use D.N.P.---which I think is the smarter approach as it is very dangerous---you can
      simply use the B.M.R. 10 on the days that you would be using D.N.P. In my opinion this is smarter, safer and will be
      just as effective.

There you have it...a brief simple lesson on your receptors and how you might go about keeping them free and
      clear so you can continue to Grow, Grow, Grow

divx
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

That's the most imbarressing thing when your car dies at a hamburger stand. I hate when that shiat happens.

Jay C
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

good post.

Muscleguy40oz is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 68
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Good Post...Very interesting..
      "Up to a point a man's life is shaped by environment, heredity, and the movements and changes in the world around him. Then there comes a time when it lies within his grasp to shape the clay of his life into the sort of thing he wishes to be. Only the weak blame parents, their race, their times, lack of good fortune, or the quirks of fate. Everyone has it within his power to say, 'This I am today; that I will be tomorrow.' The wish, however, must be implemented by deeds."

Cymric_Knight
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I know this is a stupid question but what is BMR10 and where would I get more info onit as well as where to get it?

makavellie23 is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 146
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

its about damn time someone spoke english up in here.

i totally dig that!!!
      makavellie00023@cyber-rights.net

prolangtum is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 239
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Cleaning receptors, lol, thats a good one trevor........
      I eat at least 6 times a day to build my body
      I pray at least 6 times a day to build my soul

GearTripper is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 348
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i would still like more info on how exactly speeding up your metabolic rate will clear out your receptors faster. losing weight, i can understand, but did i miss where receptor cleaning came into play?

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

bouncer needs to see this one

Plucks is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 319
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

This same post was on AR a year ago but it had a second and third part to it as well i believe going more into how they clean the receptors. When i get some time i will try and see if i can find it, was pretty good read and in simple terms
      Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog...

BiggerStronger
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

BUT....this whole article is dependent on the fact the AR downregulation is indeed occuring. I thought that there has not been any medical research proving this claim?

It kinda sounds like a shameless plug to me that is working on people's logical senses. I mean this system seems logical in the way he explains it, but I would wait for some medical research backing these claims rather than getting info from a guy named Trevor with no medical credentials posted. lol.