• Join Us!
  • YOU GUYS TELL ME NO STEROIDS FOR ME, then what kind of Creatine or protien to take???
  • YOU GUYS TELL ME NO STEROIDS FOR ME, then what kind of Creatine or protien to take???
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YOU GUYS TELL ME NO STEROIDS FOR ME, then what kind of Creatine or protien to take???

SINA
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default YOU GUYS TELL ME NO STEROIDS FOR ME, then what kind of Creatine or protien to take???

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

YOU GUYS TELL ME NO STEROIDS FOR ME, then what kind of Creatine or protien to take??? I just need anything to gain wieght fast I've been eating right, and gym but I don't see major results like my other friends, please tell me what kind of protien or creatine or wiegh gainer or growth hormone. I think that's what I'll use. I don't care if I have to mix creatine with wiegh gainer summer is here, and it's like I didn't do a thing, I have to gain some wieght. ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, and please don't tell me to go read books and research, cause I did it all. I come here to get advices from PRO'S

joe k is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 75
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

how old r u?
      sssshhhmmaaaaaa

lxorl is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 7.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

no offense, but it doesnt sound to me like you have done much research at all..... you talking about doing growth hormone with no experience with AS what so ever.

Keep lifting heavy and eating a lot of clean food, High protine intake.
      I'm Just an old chunk of Coal, But I'm gonna be a DIAMOND some day.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

yeah... sorry, give us some info

how old, lifting experience.... height, weight...

edvedr
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

one bit of advice, is to relax and be patient. results don't come overnight no matter what you take. if your not in this for the long hall then don't waste your time. not sure about creatine but weight gainer i like nlarge the best. plus what are your stats, how much do you eat and how is your workout, and don't tell us fine. you need to be more specific

SINA
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I wiegh 122 pounds, and 5"10, I eat like a pig, and by the way I eat every 3 hours. I work out 4 times a week and I sleep too much, and I sit in an office 8 hours a day, and I smoke weed. when I work-out I do 3-4 workots per body part.

EDVEDR MENTIONED nlarge WIEGH GAINER, IS THIS BETTER THAN CREATINE

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

from my experience the most economic place to get creatine is at WallMart..... not the sports drink but the concentrated. its the smaller of the two. it comes with over 60 servings for 9$

I have no experience with weight gainers... i just go with protine and creatine.

Keiser
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by SINA
      and I smoke weed.
      LMAO

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

sometimes people like this, just don't need our advice...you want mine though, CHILL OUT WITH THE CAPS KIDDO...............that way you'll get some decent responses and stop acting like a child too

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

just get some nl2 take 2-3 servings a day take 10 grm of creatine ed and get 4000 cal ed se how that works up your carbs to 500

SINA
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by jack hust
      just get some nl2 take 2-3 servings a day take 10 grm of creatine ed and get 4000 cal ed se how that works up your carbs to 500

thank you

FLEMS is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 313
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by rado
      sometimes people like this, just don't need our advice...you want mine though, CHILL OUT WITH THE CAPS KIDDO...............that way you'll get some decent responses and stop acting like a child too
      LMAO...seeeeriously...you're talking like this board owes you something..reelax!...(just playing w/ you).....you seem to be a very hard gainer....you're metabolism is too quick for its own good but on the other hand you have to be patient....5'10 @ 122 is VERY skinny so im hoping you at least have a very low BF% under your belt (nothing worst then being skinny fat!)....the bright side for your type isssss.....everything you gain will be-for the most part lean hard muscle...and it will be noticeable.....Rome wasn't built in a day kid.....train hard...eat the right things and as far as creatine goes...you're call...i usually just grab a pure monohydrate....i personally hate creatine > the gains get pissed out in the end IMO...FLEMS

BiggerStronger
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Hey Sina - How old are you?

BTW I've seen several posts from you and all of them have been contradictory. First we tell you to eat well, because you told us your diet and it sucked. Then the next week you say your diet is good, but your not gaining any weight...In a week!!!??? How do you expect to gain a bunch of weight in a week. You still haven't added up all of your calories and made a diet log have you? If you don't want to put in the work and if you continue to be lazy, don't come here and demand us to put weight on you!

We will try to help the best we can, but you need to put in the work. 100% effort....not 75%, not 90%, 100%!

Now go eat, take some creatine, some weight gainer, oh yeah and make that damn diet log now!

CuBaNMuScLe
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Sina jsut about ANYONE can grow. Its all about diet in your case IMO. You seem to get decent amount of training without overtraining and you say you get plenty of rest. Smoking weed will lower your natural test levels but I wouldnt worry about. What I WOULD worry about with weed is that studys have been done (I read about this is a recent MD mag) stating that weed can act as a thermogenic which can burn up to 600 calories a day. So I suggest you increase your food intake while smoking. I actually add weed to my cutting cycles now and it appears to work well! Especially when I stack it with T3 and ECA.

If you are 122 at 5'10'' you are either very young still or have a fast ass metabolism. I suggest as the above ppl said, stuffing your face every 2 hours. Good luck bro!

Keiser
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Originally posted by CuBaNMuScLe
      I actually add weed to my cutting cycles now and it appears to work well! Especially when I stack it with T3 and ECA.
      My next cutting stack: prop/winny/Clen/ECA/Weed

I can't wait! Nothing like that weed giving me the munchies during a cutting cycle, gonna have plenty of nacho cheese doritos on hand for this.

Not to mention the lack of energy & motivation I will get from the weed.