• Join Us!
  • non-consumables - late, but it arrived
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: non-consumables - late, but it arrived

lwgy is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 159
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default non-consumables - late, but it arrived

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

i ordered on april 21. it finally arrived on may 31. i emailed them several times. all emails were sent to their new email addy. it took about 2-3 days to reply. it was a small order. no apologies or free samples. i said it before, i'll say it again. i dont see how changing over a website has anything to do with printing out emails and making sure everything is shipped out. while i have never been a supplier, i have been a web designer.

completely missed my post cycle. my bad for not ordering everything ahead of time. live and learn.

im probably wont order from them again. im not going to recommend any one else. but with all the suppliers out there it seems like the established people would try to make sure their customers are happy. i ordered last year from another supplier. similar problem with the package. it was late. but he resent immediately, and i eventually got the original package. so i got two for the price of one. to me, that shows good customer support. even though he knew he sent out the original package, he was willing to resend and eat the cost himself.

pissant is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 84
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

pump**** - 3 days. Very nice too.

Easto
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Sorry to hear that Bro.. There are alot of other suppliers with great service.

firstenrgy is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 270
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I ordered slightly before you and I'm still waiting. The only response I received was "they were real busy". Scary.
      firstenrgy

whitetail is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 413
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by pissant
      pump**** - 3 days. Very nice too.
      I am beyond please with them
      2 days

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: non-consumables - late, but it arrived

Originally posted by lwgy
      i ordered on april 21. it finally arrived on may 31. i emailed them several times. all emails were sent to their new email addy. it took about 2-3 days to reply. it was a small order. no apologies or free samples. i said it before, i'll say it again. i dont see how changing over a website has anything to do with printing out emails and making sure everything is shipped out. while i have never been a supplier, i have been a web designer.

completely missed my post cycle. my bad for not ordering everything ahead of time. live and learn.

im probably wont order from them again. im not going to recommend any one else. but with all the suppliers out there it seems like the established people would try to make sure their customers are happy. i ordered last year from another supplier. similar problem with the package. it was late. but he resent immediately, and i eventually got the original package. so i got two for the price of one. to me, that shows good customer support. even though he knew he sent out the original package, he was willing to resend and eat the cost himself.

no flame intended here ok............but if you have issue like these, first check with the mods before posting this, why? In this world "we" as suppliers(I supply DUB's, don' get any ideas) can't always please everyone, you will always have some customer that was not happy, I'm sorry to hear that happened to you, but maybe you should of waited to start your cycle before you began...they didn't mess your post, you did by not planing ahead of time and starting with no post recovery...we have some few threads going around on this board regarding the sites that support the board about some shit like this, well the way I look at it is that if you don't get treated the right the first time, just go to another site...remember, you messed up your post, not them...and like I said, no flame towards you, but maybe you should of planned way ahead of time...

firstenrgy is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 270
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Re: non-consumables - late, but it arrived

Originally posted by rado
      no flame intended here ok............but if you have issue like these, first check with the mods before posting this, why? In this world "we" as suppliers(I supply DUB's, don' get any ideas) can't always please everyone, you will always have some customer that was not happy, I'm sorry to hear that happened to you, but maybe you should of waited to start your cycle before you began...they didn't mess your post, you did by not planing ahead of time and starting with no post recovery...we have some few threads going around on this board regarding the sites that support the board about some shit like this, well the way I look at it is that if you don't get treated the right the first time, just go to another site...remember, you messed up your post, not them...and like I said, no flame towards you, but maybe you should of planned way ahead of time...
      No flame here either but having a delay in shipping a product that on the website states that it usually takes 3-5 days after the payment is received and having little to no contact via e-mail when inquires are made... There's no excuse. I'm new here and I call another board home. What landed me here was searching the net and fitness boards to see how everyone else was doing with nonconsumables. I haven't read good things in my travels. If they were having troubles getting the product out. An e-mail explaining the delay would be all that most people would need and want.
      firstenrgy

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: Re: Re: non-consumables - late, but it arrived

Originally posted by firstenrgy
      No flame here either but having a delay in shipping a product that on the website states that it usually takes 3-5 days after the payment is received and having little to no contact via e-mail when inquires are made... There's no excuse. I'm new here and I call another board home. What landed me here was searching the net and fitness boards to see how everyone else was doing with nonconsumables. I haven't read good things in my travels. If they were having troubles getting the product out. An e-mail explaining the delay would be all that most people would need and want.
      firstenrgy

well like I stated earlier, if you don't like it, order from another site....like Bass said, what's going to happen is that they will just say "fuck this shit" and the hell with it, not worth the headache....we don't live a "bliss" society, nothing is perfect...

prolangtum is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 239
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Im all for supporting board sponsors, but.....if the supplier, or any supplier for that matter was having a problem, they could always send the cash back, especially on post cycle supps.
      I eat at least 6 times a day to build my body
      I pray at least 6 times a day to build my soul

BullFX
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by prolangtum
      Im all for supporting board sponsors, but.....if the supplier, or any supplier for that matter was having a problem, they could always send the cash back, especially on post cycle supps.
      ya i agree.. im gona start ordin mine oversea...

lwgy is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 159
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i ordered liquid clomid from him. before i ordered, i emailed him and asked him if he had it in stock. he said yes, and i mailed the cash the same day. i originally was planning on doing a nolva only post cycle which i bought ahead of time. at the last minute i decided to try to add the clomid.

im not trying to flame the guy or talk trash about his service and recommend someone else. thats not my style. im just posting my experience. thats it. and thats what i believe the boards are about. sharing our experiences with each other.

if he was 1 -3 weeks late. no big deal, and i probably wouldnt have said anything. but we're talking about 6 weeks here.

Josh is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 156
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I agree with supporting the board. I agree with having your supps ahead of time. But when someone says they can deliver in a week then i take them on there word. There are quite a few reliable suppliers out there. If one does you wrong you have the option to switch. If NC says "fuck this shit" Someone else will glady fill his place. The research liquid market will never be a monopoly. Noone should have to wait a month. This guy is not *****ing just sharing his expierince. I think he has a right to post this. JMO
      Only plants grow naturally

Var 60mg ED 1-16
      Test Enth 750mg EW 1-14
      EQ 600mg EW 1-14
      Nolva 20mg ED
      Femara 1.25mg ED
      Clen - ?????

pigmeat is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

alot of guys tell you that the product is in stock when you place order knowing damn well it is not, and that pisses me off! I always ask the day i send payment if the item is in stock,and how long is the TA.If they tell me 4-5 days ,it better be here!
      SUPERMOD@ LORDSOFIRON.COM (invite only)

AceDaBoss
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I got my order within a week (I paid for rush shipping) and also got 100 free clen. Now from what I am being told all my stuff is double the original strength, so if that is true that is a pretty good deal. Maybe the reason it took so long was because he was making a new (higher mg strength) so if you got your's last Saturday like I did you probably got the newer batch also.

whitetail is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 413
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Originally posted by AceDaBoss
      I got my order within a week (I paid for rush shipping) and also got 100 free clen. Now from what I am being told all my stuff is double the original strength, so if that is true that is a pretty good deal. Maybe the reason it took so long was because he was making a new (higher mg strength) so if you got your's last Saturday like I did you probably got the newer batch also.
      its double the strenth of most generic .20mcg clen. I believe the clen they have has always been .40