• Join Us!
  • My extremely poor blood results. Thoughts on recovery?
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My extremely poor blood results. Thoughts on recovery?

droid
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default My extremely poor blood results. Thoughts on recovery?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

This blood work has been taken 7 weeks post cycle. I came off of a 1gram test,75mg-adrol and 600mg DECA. Is there any ancilaries to help with the red and white blood cell and platelettes? I had a test level of 175 1 year ago and now it is lower, how long till I decide whether it is going to come back? I started another 3 weeks of 2000iu hcg eod. 6 weeks of 20mg nolva ed and 50mg clomid ed. I will then get again tested in 8weeks. Please don't lecture I need constuctive criticism on how to get back to proper levels.

Triglycerides 247 ___ <150
      total cholesterol 202 ___ <200
      hdl 28 ___ >=40
      ldl 125 ___ <130
      ratio 7.2 ___ <5.0

GGT 97 ___ 2-80
      ast 35 ___2-50
      alt 51___2-60

estradiol 14 ___ 10-50
      Igf-1 99 ___ 114-492
      test total 155 ___ 260-1000
      test free 42 ___ 34-194
      test bioaval 82 ___ 84-402
      shbg 20 ___ 7-50
      igf binding 1.9___ 2.0-4.0

white blood cell 3.2 ___ 3.8-10.8
      red blood cell 6.64 ___ 4.2-5.10
      hemoglobin 17.9 ___ 13.2-15.5
      hemocrit 52.9 ___ 38.5-45
      MCV 79.7 ___ 80-100
      RDW 15.9 ___ 11-15
      neutrophiles 1440 ___ 1500-7800
      monocytes 160 ___ 200-950

DROID

AnotherUser
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I'm not a doctor, but I think the slightly high red blood cell count and hemoglobin shouldn't pose any serious health risks. Ask a physician though. The white blood cell, neutrophiles, and monocyte counts would concern me a bit.

About the HCG post cycle, my doc recommended against it. He said this could inhibit HPTA recovery. Not sure why though. Your previous test level was still below normal if you look at the ranges you posted. This might qualify you for hormone replacement therapy I'd look into it. You may want to look into your blood lipids too. There are many effective ways to deal with those including diet and some very effective drugs called statins.

Above all, GO SEE A DOCTOR!!!

chicamahomico
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Man if I had a chart like that I would ask my doc to refer me to an endocrinologist, pronto. That's my 2 cents.

What did your doc say about the results of the blod work?

deepinu
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

this is something i would really discuss w/ a doc....its in your best interest dawg

SJR7674
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Your results are not that bad. # things that you need to do that I always due at the end of a heavy cyle like that, and you will need these all prescribed from your doctor.

1) Get Lipitor for your Cholestrol,HDL,LDL, and ratios. It works wonders even when on cycles.

2) Screw HCG and Clomid. They inhibit long term recovery. Get a prescription for Androgel. You should qualify. This will supply you with your normal daily supply of test and won't inhbit production so your natural test can come back on.

3) Your Hemoglobin is fine. Roids will keep that raised for a while. If it gets dangerously high while your own, you will have to have a pint or two of blood taken to thin your blood out to prevent strokes and clots.

4) Take it from a long time veteren, you do not need to take as much shit as you were taking, it only spills over into negative side effect. 1 gram of test with 500 mg of deca and 1 drol of 5 pinkies is more than enough for anyone (I weigh 265 in the off season and I rarely go that high

Hope that helps

droid
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by SJR7674
      Your results are not that bad. # things that you need to do that I always due at the end of a heavy cyle like that, and you will need these all prescribed from your doctor.

1) Get Lipitor for your Cholestrol,HDL,LDL, and ratios. It works wonders even when on cycles.

2) Screw HCG and Clomid. They inhibit long term recovery. Get a prescription for Androgel. You should qualify. This will supply you with your normal daily supply of test and won't inhbit production so your natural test can come back on.

3) Your Hemoglobin is fine. Roids will keep that raised for a while. If it gets dangerously high while your own, you will have to have a pint or two of blood taken to thin your blood out to prevent strokes and clots.

4) Take it from a long time veteren, you do not need to take as much shit as you were taking, it only spills over into negative side effect. 1 gram of test with 500 mg of deca and 1 drol of 5 pinkies is more than enough for anyone (I weigh 265 in the off season and I rarely go that high

Hope that helps
      Nice reply and accurate. I went and saw a doctor yesterday.

1)We did not talk about these meds. He said that the below normal test level may be some cause for bad cholesterol that he almost always see's an improvemant when patients test level is in the normal range for a certain period.

2)He had me quit hcg,nolvadex and clomid. We discussed androgel and cyp for hrt. He said that androgel will still suppress HPTA so we decided to go with 100mg per week of cyp. WHAT EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE THAT SHOWS THE GEL WILL NOT? We will re-test in 1 month.

3)He advised me to regardless of current and future blood work, to give blood every 56 days. Gonna try to give today.

4)I never went over 650mg of test or more than 400mg deca until I started reading the internet. I got caught up in all the mega dosing shit on how 1 gram doesn't have that many more sides than 500mg, it did for me I have never had such bad blood work. I was able to put on a fairly lean 100lbs of body weight in 3 years using low doses. When my blood stabilizes I will return to low and moderate dose cyclces with no orals ever again.

Thanks

DROID

BIG N
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

your test levels arent that bad are they ?155 for right after a cycle isnt that bad , normal range is 200-600 ,42 free when optimum is 34-194.

droid
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by big N
      your test levels arent that bad are they ?155 for right after a cycle isnt that bad , normal range is 200-600 ,42 free when optimum is 34-194.

On my test the range for total test is 260-1000. I would expect it to be higher than 155 after 6 weeks of post recovery. So really I had no post recovery.

DROID

BIG N
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

u ddi come off properly though correct ???i uusually use 500 hcg the last 2-3 weeks of my cycle then 300 clomid day one and then 100 for a mnonth along with 50 mh of nolva and some liquidex and come back lieka champ.plus ur ither stuff doiesnt seem all that bad i beleive bro .my bro had his test checked and was like at 64 or i think then 40 day later after 100 ,mg clomid and 50 mg volva had it hecked again and was at 300 something .

Got Gear? is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 639
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

If your having troubles recovering, why are you taking more test? I cannot see how that can help. It'll get your levels back to normal, but will only hurt recovery.
      RIP BigJim33 & GearedUp: You are sorely missed my friends.

Hindsight is always 20/20. But looking back it's still a bit fuzzy.

droid
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by Got Gear?
      If your having troubles recovering, why are you taking more test? I cannot see how that can help. It'll get your levels back to normal, but will only hurt recovery.
      That was the point of the thread. How long does one go to see if test will recover? I feel like shit, gaining fat and my wife is unhappy. So my last resort is HRT or is it? If my test does recover to say 300-400 how long would it take and would I really feel much better there? These are the questions I was looking for.

DROID

droid
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by big N
      u ddi come off properly though correct ???i uusually use 500 hcg the last 2-3 weeks of my cycle then 300 clomid day one and then 100 for a mnonth along with 50 mh of nolva and some liquidex and come back lieka champ.plus ur ither stuff doiesnt seem all that bad i beleive bro .my bro had his test checked and was like at 64 or i think then 40 day later after 100 ,mg clomid and 50 mg volva had it hecked again and was at 300 something .

Absotutely I did almost exactly as you outlined.

DROID

BIG N
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

yes u will feel much better ,did u come off properly bro ???and start loading up on 100 150 mg clomid and 40 mg nolvadex,for like 5 weeks and then see how it goes

SJR7674
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Test levels , even if you come off with HCG, clomid, and every other conconcoction, are now shown, and my blood work always shows this, to come back to nly about 50-80% after 4-6 months. I have friends who only used half as much as we did and their test levels stayed at 20-50% for over 9 months. It is very individual. If you stay off for 9 months to 1 year, and your test levels stay below 70%, you will defiantely need HRT, probably permenently. I am surprisd that your DR. prescribed Cyp for you. That will keep your levels normal at 100 mg per week, but your natural test will never come back. The androgel is not supposed to do this. That is what my Dr and Solvay both told me maybe it is bullshit. I would like to bring it up to my Dr again, but that is what he always has me on when I get off. If you ra egoing to be off for a while(like a year) I would just let it come back naturally, if it will. Cyp will keep it shut off forever. If you are going back on in the next few months, use the cyp or androgel as bridge to feel good and healthy. You will also probably not need to give blood more than once or twice if you are off. Those levels drop very quickly after a couple months. Also, anadrol is the worst steroid for raising hemoglobin levels 9it is used specifically for anemia) I would stay away fro drol and use d-bol instead. It is also probably the worst drug for shutting down test levels.

Hope this all helps

BIG-G
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

bro, in the middle of my cycle my hdl was a friggen 9 and my ast and alt were a 78 & 79 ! The doc was gonna give me a portable cardiac bypass machine, lmao!! (there better now).