• Join Us!
  • Wasting Gear On A Cutting Cycle
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wasting Gear On A Cutting Cycle

maki riddington is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 71
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Wasting Gear On A Cutting Cycle

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Imo when it comes to cutting one should use as little gear as possible to offset any catobolism that may ocurr. "Gear" is better left for growth when the body is in a positive state of balance.

Why waste 500 mg of test on a cutting cycle when it can be used towards growing when you bulk. I 'm a firm believer that drugs are used as a crutch during a cutting cycle and help offset the loss of muscle due to sloppy dieting habits.

Your thoughts?
      Wannabebig Content Editor
      www.wannabebig.com

OPTIMIZE your body
      www.atlargenutriton.com

Secure Email:malike@cyber-rights.net

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: Wasting Gear On A Cutting Cycle

Originally posted by maki riddington
      Imo when it comes to cutting one should use as little gear as possible to offset any catobolism that may ocurr. "Gear" is better left for growth when the body is in a positive state of balance.

Why waste 500 mg of test on a cutting cycle when it can be used towards growing when you bulk. I 'm a firm believer that drugs are used as a crutch during a cutting cycle and help offset the loss of muscle due to sloppy dieting habits.

Your thoughts?

I agree 100%, but I've never seen(lately)anyone trying to cut with test...why would someone want to?

and DIET is always the key to everything too

AnotherUser
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I disagree. It depends on your genetics too. My body is "happy" at around 13% bf, not 8 or 9. I definately start to lose muscle when I get to a certain point, regardless of my diet. 95% of the people I've met have better genetics than I

AnotherUser
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Oh yeah, and I've yet to gain muscle or strength while dieting, regardless of the steroids I use. (but I don't use insane doses either)

bufflildude
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i like to use gear while cutting. you can add an easy 10lbs. and drop fat if diet is good. you just have to use the right gear.

buff

BigSoda
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: Re: Wasting Gear On A Cutting Cycle

Originally posted by rado
      I agree 100%, but I've never seen(lately)anyone trying to cut with test...why would someone want to?

and DIET is always the key to everything too
      test is great for cutting,I think test should be a base for every cycle,IMO any drug can be used for cutting or bulking its all in how u eat when on.I do agree that gear can and is used to make up for poor diet,but I also agree with bass,when I cut gear keeps me full and strong when I'm loseing weight and fat.

DiamondBling
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I disagree also, the whole point of this working out thing and juicing is to gain muscle cutting or bulking. You can gain muscle while cutting with juice. I'm cutting right now, cutting b/f, not muscle and I'm puttin on lean mass, don't u think its pointless to be just cutting b/f while not gaining any muscle?

mrf10 is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 182
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I gonna cut with 300mg of enth a week. Im not trying to gain any muscle, just keep what I have. All I care about is losing fat and keeping muscle. Wouldnt mind if I added a little muscle though

Plato
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Anyone who ever said test is wrong to take when cutting is wrong. Test is great for both periods, and if its conserving gear that your worried about then you should get a better job or stop cycling because AAS is not a cheap hobby and shouldnt ever be done half assed. You can gain muscle or at least stay lean while cutting, not because it prevents muscle loss but because of a possitive nitrogen balance along with a good diet counteracting catabolism. Some bros stay on test year round, and I dont think any of them stay on a bulking session the whole way, it defeats the whole purpose of acheving BB goals, which is to improve strength and physique. Testosterone shouldnt be a crutch for a bad diet, but an ally for a well composed one.

Plato

maki riddington is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 71
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by DiamondBling
      I disagree also, the whole point of this working out thing and juicing is to gain muscle cutting or bulking. You can gain muscle while cutting with juice. I'm cutting right now, cutting b/f, not muscle and I'm puttin on lean mass, don't u think its pointless to be just cutting b/f while not gaining any muscle?
      *** I'm gonna pick on you.

It really depends on what your view is. Speaking for myself I will say that growth ocurrs in spurts. I do not believe in the saying "slow and steady." I'm a big proponent of using minimal amounts of anabolics while cutting.

Sure it's possible to gain muscle and lose fat. But where do you draw the line when it comes your dosages? For example, let's say that an individual takes 500 mg of test and 25 mg of dbol for his first cycle. Then they decide to cut, but now their goals have changed. They want to gain some muscle while dropping the excess bodyfat during their bulk period. To do this, many times they employ the use of a higher dosage (ie: 500 mg of test and 50 mg of winny ed plus another anabolic).

Pretty soon between cutting and bulking you're going to be using an inordinate amount of anabolics. Why not use your diet and training first as a means to get to your goal and the anabolics as a last ditch effort?

When it is all said and done I guess it comes down to how far you're willing to go. Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging those who do this, I just don't understand why they do it because I feel it's a waste.
      Wannabebig Content Editor
      www.wannabebig.com

OPTIMIZE your body
      www.atlargenutriton.com

Secure Email:malike@cyber-rights.net

AnotherUser
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I think the problem with increasing doses is more of a mental thing. For example, most people are extremely cautious their first cycle. Lower doses in general. Second cycle, things get bumped up a bit. But why? Have they tried using the same doses or somewhat equivalent doses? NO! They just assume that more is needed.

And there's that thing where once most people start, caution goes out the window. Steroids just aren't so scary once you've used them before.

DiamondBling
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by maki riddington
      *** I'm gonna pick on you.

It really depends on what your view is. Speaking for myself I will say that growth ocurrs in spurts. I do not believe in the saying "slow and steady." I'm a big proponent of using minimal amounts of anabolics while cutting.

Sure it's possible to gain muscle and lose fat. But where do you draw the line when it comes your dosages? For example, let's say that an individual takes 500 mg of test and 25 mg of dbol for his first cycle. Then they decide to cut, but now their goals have changed. They want to gain some muscle while dropping the excess bodyfat during their bulk period. To do this, many times they employ the use of a higher dosage (ie: 500 mg of test and 50 mg of winny ed plus another anabolic).

Pretty soon between cutting and bulking you're going to be using an inordinate amount of anabolics. Why not use your diet and training first as a means to get to your goal and the anabolics as a last ditch effort?

When it is all said and done I guess it comes down to how far you're willing to go. Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging those who do this, I just don't understand why they do it because I feel it's a waste.
      I was waiting for you to get back in this thread! :p

DiamondBling
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

You do have a point, however, I am using the same amount of test for cutting as I did back for bulking cycle. Its only 100mg's more. Nothing dramatic, but I am still getting results. Switching esters has helped, and also using 400mg's of Prop (which is stronger) and different juices such as Fina and Anavar have thrown my body into anabolic state while cutting. Certain juices such as Fina, Var, Winny etc. are way better for cutting that bulkin. Then when it comes to bulk, switch up juices such as Dbol, Anadrol, Deca, different test ester etc.....

Ronin
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

When I cut I use just as much juice as when I bulk, that way I gain muscle and cut up.

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!