• Join Us!
  • My Fina's done !!
  • My Fina's done !!
  • My Fina's done !!
  • My Fina's done !!
  • My Fina's done !!
  • My Fina's done !!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: My Fina's done !!

DerCribben
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default My Fina's done !!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • My Fina's done !!
      • My Fina's done !!

• My Fina's done !!
      • My Fina's done !!
      • My Fina's done !!
      • My Fina's done !!
      • My Fina's done !!
      • My Fina's done !!
      Not particularly huge news for most of you but I'm pretty happy about it.

Using a 4g kit, I crushed up two carts and added them to my magic solution put the bottle in recently boiling water to hurry along the process. after about 45-55 minutes I added all of the oil but 5ml's. I shook the soution several times over the next hour (with a stopper in the bottle of course) and then let it sit for a couple of days to settle. warmed up the bottle again in recently boiling water and poured the clearer oil off of the top in to my syringe with plunger removed and needle and whatman on the bottom (seemed quicker this way) squirted everything in to the sealed bottle and repeated the process until I was too close to all of the muck to pour clear oil. then I sucked what I could off of the top with a needle and pushed that through the filter. put it in a 250 degree oven for 15 min then cool down, then 20 min then cool down then 25 minutes and let it cool down and voila, perfect beautiful golden Fina/Tren oil.

Thanks for all of the great info guys, if it wasn't for the people here my first attempt probably wouldn't have come out so well.

I've been off of Deca for Two weeks now, I plan to do 75 mg Fina ed, 50 mg Winny ed, and go back to Clen in a week or so. Should I throw in some test for good measure or stick with this?

Muscleguy40oz is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 68
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Well congrats on converting... Are you trying to cut up with your next cycle? If you are then you could throw in some test prop if you want...That would be a killer cycle...

Muscleguy
      "Up to a point a man's life is shaped by environment, heredity, and the movements and changes in the world around him. Then there comes a time when it lies within his grasp to shape the clay of his life into the sort of thing he wishes to be. Only the weak blame parents, their race, their times, lack of good fortune, or the quirks of fate. Everyone has it within his power to say, 'This I am today; that I will be tomorrow.' The wish, however, must be implemented by deeds."

DerCribben
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by Muscleguy40oz
      Well congrats on converting... Are you trying to cut up with your next cycle? If you are then you could throw in some test prop if you want...That would be a killer cycle...

Muscleguy
      Yes this is definitely a cutting cycle, I was thinking Test 400 but straight Prop is a thought.

kwik20r is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 277
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Test would keep you from shutting down... hehe, prop is nice, but I love T400... cheap, high doseage per ml, etc. You wouldn't have to inject as much as often on the t400 either.
      VINI VIDI VICI

kwik20r@cyber-rights.net

DerCribben
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • My Fina's done !!
      • My Fina's done !!

• My Fina's done !!
      • My Fina's done !!
      • My Fina's done !!
      • My Fina's done !!
      • My Fina's done !!
      • My Fina's done !!
      Originally posted by kwik20r
      Test would keep you from shutting down... hehe, prop is nice, but I love T400... cheap, high doseage per ml, etc. You wouldn't have to inject as much as often on the t400 either.
      My thoughts exactly, I'll prob be getting real sick of ed injections again with the Fina and Winny no need to push it with ed or eod injections of Test too.