• Join Us!
  • DNP users read this..
  • DNP users read this..
  • DNP users read this..
  • DNP users read this..
  • DNP users read this..
  • DNP users read this..
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DNP users read this..

BullFX
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default DNP users read this..

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • DNP users read this..
      • DNP users read this..

• DNP users read this..
      • DNP users read this..
      • DNP users read this..
      • DNP users read this..
      • DNP users read this..
      • DNP users read this..

Big Moose
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

A real eye opener, I feel for his family and friends. DNP is NOT worth it in my book. Why risk making the ultimate sacrifice.

prolangtum is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 239
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I dont like DNP, nor do I advocate to use it, but unless everything is known you cant blame DNP for death. How much was he taking? Did he take the proper precautions? Etc.
      I eat at least 6 times a day to build my body
      I pray at least 6 times a day to build my soul

Big Moose
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by prolangtum
      I dont like DNP, nor do I advocate to use it, but unless everything is known you cant blame DNP for death. How much was he taking? Did he take the proper precautions? Etc.
      The problem is there is a very small margin for era. When you are buying from the blackmarket, dosage could be off, etc. and you have no idea you are making a mistake.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

very true and as i said i dont advocate it for that reason among others

AnotherUser
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Don't be rediculous. Plenty of people use DNP and love it. It's dangerous yes. Not if used correctly. And there IS a relatively significant margin of error before you reach lethal dose. The BOTTOM end of a lethal dose is 2 grams. If you read farther down the post, another guys mentions a guy who sounds to be john. Autopsy said his heart just gave out from ALL the drugs. DNP may have contributed, but there was probably more to it.

IMHO, hearing this is about the same as what I hear on the news about steroids. Step back and realy analyze things. RESEARCH. It's not THAT unsafe.

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

it's a sad story, I had already read it at that site and steroidology as well

Mudge is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 242
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I *heard* a deadly dose was 4x as much as anyone sane would use, since I dont really know though first hand I have no idea. I wont touch it, but I dont compete, so I'm not willing to take the risk.

BullFX
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by AnotherUser
      Don't be rediculous. Plenty of people use DNP and love it. It's dangerous yes. Not if used correctly. And there IS a relatively significant margin of error before you reach lethal dose. The BOTTOM end of a lethal dose is 2 grams. If you read farther down the post, another guys mentions a guy who sounds to be john. Autopsy said his heart just gave out from ALL the drugs. DNP may have contributed, but there was probably more to it.

IMHO, hearing this is about the same as what I hear on the news about steroids. Step back and realy analyze things. RESEARCH. It's not THAT unsafe.
      dude that guy who died knew his shit...

YellowJacket is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 428
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Don't be rediculous. Plenty of people use DNP and love it.

Plenty of people smoke crack and love it too, moot point.

It's dangerous yes. Not if used correctly. And there IS a relatively significant margin of error before you reach lethal dose.
      And who's to say how to use it correctly? Some guys on a message board? While I respect a ton of brains on these boards, you cant just read the label on the package of DNP for a correct dose, its a guessing game based on some guys experience.

The BOTTOM end of a lethal dose is 2 grams.
      To whom? So 2 grams is lethal for a 170lbs guy and its also lethal for a 400lb guy? and are you speaking of powder or rystal DNP or do you even know?

If you read farther down the post, another guys mentions a guy who sounds to be john. Autopsy said his heart just gave out from ALL the drugs. DNP may have contributed, but there was probably more to it.
      You said it all right there.

Like stated above, this man was a very smart man. This isnt mainstream bullshit you hear on TV, this is real life. You dont think this guy did his research? Ha, dont kid yourself. Research your brains out, all day and night, doesnt make it any less lethal.

AnotherUser
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by YellowJacket
      [B]Plenty of people smoke crack and love it too, moot point.
      Your fucking kidding me right? The point of the comment was tosay that there are TONS of people who use DNP. It's use is gaining enormous popularity. It's just too damn tempting. DNP is more lethal than smoking crack, yet that doesn't make DNP unsafe.

[b]

And who's to say how to use it correctly? Some guys on a message board? While I respect a ton of brains on these boards, you cant just read the label on the package of DNP for a correct dose, its a guessing game based on some guys experience.
      How do you think doses of other pharmaceutical drugs are determined? Sorry, there's no paper formula. It's called clinical trials. We feed the drugs to people and test their reactions. Bodybuilders do the same thing. Everything's a guessing game.

[b]

To whom? So 2 grams is lethal for a 170lbs guy and its also lethal for a 400lb guy? and are you speaking of powder or rystal DNP or do you even know?
      WTF. Again, there is no simple answer to this. 2g would be for someone who is VERY sensitive, ie, a very small person (probably much smaller than 170 lbs). Take a basic pharmaceutical course.

[b]
      You said it all right there.

Yes, it may have contributed. Just as weightlifting and the enlarged heart may have contributed. You going to stop weightlifting now?

Like stated above, this man was a very smart man. This isnt mainstream bullshit you hear on TV, this is real life. You dont think this guy did his research? Ha, dont kid yourself. Research your brains out, all day and night, doesnt make it any less lethal.
      Smart doesn't mean you don't have some kind of physical condition.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Your fucking kidding me right? The point of the comment was tosay that there are TONS of people who use DNP. It's use is gaining enormous popularity. It's just too damn tempting. DNP is more lethal than smoking crack, yet that doesn't make DNP unsafe.
      Ummm, please reread your last sentence, so your saying smoking crack is safe?

How do you think doses of other pharmaceutical drugs are determined? Sorry, there's no paper formula. It's called clinical trials. We feed the drugs to people and test their reactions. Bodybuilders do the same thing. Everything's a guessing game.
      Exactly what he was saying, a 2g dose may be lethal to one and not another

WTF. Again, there is no simple answer to this. 2g would be for someone who is VERY sensitive, ie, a very small person (probably much smaller than 170 lbs). Take a basic pharmaceutical course.
      This again is what he was saying.

Yes, it may have contributed. Just as weightlifting and the enlarged heart may have contributed. You going to stop weightlifting now?
      Crazy comparison. Regular exercise has shown to strengthen the cardiovascular systme, i dotn think DNP has any good side affects besides fat loss.

I dont see your point

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Did you poll this question? I think there's a lot more people who use an ECA and cardio. I think there's more people shying away from it now that people are dying and not just any people, intelligent people who knows what theyre doing with it.

Well if its a guessing game wiht DNP doses, count me out.

If you're smaller than 170, I dont see a real reason to use DNP unless you're 5'0.

So now you're going to tell me weight lifting contributes to death? I think youre on the wrong message board and VERY confused.

True, but most 'smart' people know their pysical conditions before taking a very lethal drug.

IntensityX is offline Member
      Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 286
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Bottom line,DNP is nothing and I do mean nothing to fuck around with,if you are going to use this stuff,please do massive amounts of research and keep this in mind,this compound is not for beginners wait until you are experienced and you have done your research.

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
      IntensityX
      Eat,Learn,Train,Grow,Shit,Shave and Shower

RIP Gearedup

Administartor/Owner@IntensityXtremeMuscle
      Mod@AnabolicMonsterz

Mod@ livin
      Mod@MassiveGains
      Vet@Beyondmass
      Vet@Massmonsterz
      Vet@Anabolic-Support
      Vet@BodybuildingCentral
      Vet@ChemicalFitness
      MOB Member@SculptedByIron

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • DNP users read this..
      • DNP users read this..

• DNP users read this..
      • DNP users read this..
      • DNP users read this..
      • DNP users read this..
      • DNP users read this..
      • DNP users read this..
      Originally posted by IntensityX
      Bottom line,DNP is nothing and I do mean nothing to fuck around with,if you are going to use this stuff,please do massive amounts of research and keep this in mind,this compound is not for beginners wait until you are experienced and you have done your research.

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
      IntensityX

With all due respect, even then it doesnt make it safe.