• Join Us!
  • I don't like the 4-5 weeks of d-bol to start off the cycle idea and why...
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: I don't like the 4-5 weeks of d-bol to start off the cycle idea and why...

Mike P.T. is offline Respected Member
      Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 283
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default I don't like the 4-5 weeks of d-bol to start off the cycle idea and why...

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

I know on the internet it started up as I never hear anyone else except for the internet individuals who do this. I'm not downing whoever thought of the idea but I don't like the idea of it personally. The whole point with doing it in this fashion is to act as sort of a frontload to get blood levels of a steroid in your system up fast and efficiently enough that your strength and weight gains will go up while you wait for the longer acting ester drugs you take with it to take full effect. True enough you will gain weight and then most likely continue afterwards especially if a strong androgen is used to make up for going off of d-bol. Why go off it though? Well you hear it all the time. Anything more than 4 weeks is dangerous. Come on people. Do you see the overall doseages some of you use. I assure you, taking d-bol for a little longer will not cause any serious harm. Especially if you lower the overall doseage ed that you take. I know what you're thinking. But I won't gain weight as fast. True, but the weight gains will still come and they will be more even and more maintainable. Plus when the other drugs do kick in you will have that synergistic effect so much more. Remember, d-bol is a different drug. If you are going to frontload do it with the base drug you are using. D-bol has some interesting things about it that set it apart so you go on it for a short time and get it's positive benefits then go off. No point imo. Increased dopamine levels which translates into better overall mood and increased fat burning and increased calcium retension are a few things that d-bol has to offer which do it more so than other steroids. Just as fina is a drug of it's own so is d-bol. An alternative way for someone who normally goes on 40-50mg d-bol ed to take it would be for example.

Example 10 week cycle:

500mg test/week
      400mg eq/week
      25mg d-bol ed - (either do this for 12 weeks straight or start off from week 2 so it will take effect when the others are finally starting to take effect.)

This is just an opinion of mine so feel free to agree with me or bash me as well. I can take it and even though I'm a mod I won't get get mad and delete your post.
      Being defeated is sometimes only a temporary condition. Giving up, makes it permanent......

It takes alot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there's no real security in what's no longer meaningful. There's more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life and in change there is power......

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step......

Pain is weakness leaving the body......

"When it comes to trusting people the only thing I know is that I don't know......"

"Fuck what everyone else thinks. Follow your own way and only then will you have the potential to lead to greatness......"

"Aim for perfection because even though it will never be achieved, the constant pursuit keeps us from settling and always makes us strive for more......"

DOUBLE J
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I know more that a little. I have to stop at 6 wks being safe. I`ve always done 6, and now I may do 8(though I need to drop from 50 mg of russ D=bol. I have had my liver checked out a couple times and was "pretty" Fair.
      Both times I was into my 5 or 6th week on 50mg a day.
      I should know much more about test levels and what it means to UR liver but I don`t.
      DOC..thought I had drank too much when young. I was never a drunk though...IMHO or Denial.
      Bottom line I don`t see why D-bol should be completely ended either(Though I always did).
      My Liver values where 45 & 75. Sorry I don`t remember more.
      Why not run lower dosages after a couple weeks throughout.
      I was considering 20-25mg ED.
      I expect to here a lot about this. Please do. I learn like everyone else.
      Whats the scoop on running like 25mg ed/ for 12 weeks?
      Just thinkin to myselp. OH,boy. Thanks guy`s, DOUBLE J

stonecold54 is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 321
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i think orals are done for me. I used to like them so I would not have to inject so much but now that I love the needle I think fina and test prop are all I will ever use to "jump start" a cycle and finish off with to get right into post-cycle recovery. cheaper that way too. I can buy a lot of test prop for the price of a few hundered dbols. and shit fina is a 100 bucks for 50 day supply.
      stonecold5433@cyber-rights.net

MOD@Superiormuscle.com
      MOD@Chemicalfitness.com

prolangtum is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 239
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I personally alway recomend 6 weeks of drol or dbol, 3 weeks or less and all you get is water.
      I eat at least 6 times a day to build my body
      I pray at least 6 times a day to build my soul

deepinu
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

you could jump start for 6 weeks than taper off the orals to nothing by the last week while your long esters kick in....10 weeks of a AA-17 will not beat up your liver that bad provided you don't go out every weekend and drink til you blackout like some of us (me not being one of them ) do..and take your anti-oxidants...While you should always take caution I think people are a little too scary about the whole liver damage thing..If you keep the doasges reasonable you'll be fine...Moderate dosages for longer periods (especiially orals) over high dosagwes and short duration seem to be the way to go

Twix is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 336
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

That does seem to make sense. Last time I was on dbol 40mg ed and on week 4 had liver tests done... with all the other shit i was taking also my liver was normal. I actually took weeks 5-6 off and jumped back on the dbol for the rest of my cycle and had great gains. So in all it was about an 8 week cycle of dbol. I see no reason why you shouldn't run dbol much longer if you wanted to. I agree, plus I love dbol.

Ronin
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

6 weeks at 50mg ED is considered fine, and 8 weeks at 50mg ED also no problem for a healthy liver

BigD
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I like longer orals also, NONE are as hepatoxic as we think, halo included. I had NO liver elevations after 50mg/day dbol for 5 weeks, only good gains. Next cycle is a combo of drol/dbol to start, and while I may adjust dosages as I go, I will probably run it at least 6 weeks this time along with the injectables. I get my values checked, they have never gone above normal, so where is the harm for me? Nowhere, so I'm running them

Drenten
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

This, like everything else, is highly dependent on the individual.

I have run d-bol at fairly high dosages for very long periods of time with no major negative impact on my blood tests. That does not mean that everybody can do the same thing and assume that they will react the same way.

You need to have regular blood tests done, interpret them properly, and adjust your drug choices, dosages, and frequency of use accordingly.

The bottom line is – don’t assume anything. There are way too many people that are flying by the seat of their pants and going by generalizations and rule of thumb.

DiamondBling
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

^^^^^^^

deepinu
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

This is why when i see a post by somebody like..."hey!! rate my next cycle please"...or..."Hey! Im going to bump up from 2 A Bombs to 25!! tell me what you think"..I never answer these..Ill be the culprit for my own personal damages not some fool who cant do his homework..There are some people who would actually shoot battery acid if i told them it was non toxic and would give them 10lbs and im just a fuckin bricklayer from NJ...Its a shame because there is a world of information available to Bodybuilders today that not even the greats from 25 years ago had acces to but we still rely on other people to inform us and think that its the drugs doing the work when is really only 1/3 of the whole picture...So with that being said..Can orals fuck up your liver??..Yes...and with that being said ..Will you drop your dosage or stop??