• Join Us!
  • Ending of the Matrix: Reloaded. Architect Script Dialogue...
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ending of the Matrix: Reloaded. Architect Script Dialogue...

SMACKAVELI is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 259
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Ending of the Matrix: Reloaded. Architect Script Dialogue...

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

This is the script in the Matrix: Reloaded where the Architect speaks to Neo. It went by so fast that a lot of people didn't understand what he said. So here you go:

-----

The Architect - Hello, Neo.

Neo - Who are you?

The Architect - I am the Architect. I created the matrix. I've been waiting for you. You have many questions, and although the process has altered your consciousness, you remain irrevocably human. Ergo, some of my answers you will understand, and some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also irrelevant.

Neo - Why am I here?

The Architect - Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the matrix. You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden to sedulously avoid it, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here.

Neo - You haven't answered my question.

The Architect - Quite right. Interesting. That was quicker than the others.

*The responses of the other Ones appear on the monitors: "Others? What others? How many? Answer me!"*

The Architect - The matrix is older than you know. I prefer counting from the emergence of one integral anomaly to the emergence of the next, in which case this is the sixth version.

*Again, the responses of the other Ones appear on the monitors: "Five versions? Three? I've been lied too. This is bullshit."*

Neo: There are only two possible explanations: either no one told me, or no one knows.

The Architect - Precisely. As you are undoubtedly gathering, the anomaly's systemic, creating fluctuations in even the most simplistic equations.

*Once again, the responses of the other Ones appear on the monitors: "You can't control me! F*ck you! I'm going to kill you! You can't make me do anything!*

Neo - Choice. The problem is choice.

*The scene cuts to Trinity fighting an agent, and then back to the Architect's room*

The Architect - The first matrix I designed was quite naturally perfect, it was a work of art, flawless, sublime. A triumph equaled only by its monumental failure. The inevitability of its doom is as apparent to me now as a consequence of the imperfection inherent in every human being, thus I redesigned it based on your history to more accurately reflect the varying grotesqueries of your nature. However, I was again frustrated by failure. I have since come to understand that the answer eluded me because it required a lesser mind, or perhaps a mind less bound by the parameters of perfection. Thus, the answer was stumbled upon by another, an intuitive program, initially created to investigate certain aspects of the human psyche. If I am the father of the matrix, she would undoubtedly be its mother.

Neo - The Oracle.

The Architect - Please. As I was saying, she stumbled upon a solution whereby nearly 99.9% of all test subjects accepted the program, as long as they were given a choice, even if they were only aware of the choice at a near unconscious level. While this answer functioned, it was obviously fundamentally flawed, thus creating the otherwise contradictory systemic anomaly, that if left unchecked might threaten the system itself. Ergo, those that refused the program, while a minority, if unchecked, would constitute an escalating probability of disaster.

Neo - This is about Zion.

The Architect - You are here because Zion is about to be destroyed. Its every living inhabitant terminated, its entire existence eradicated.

Neo - Bullshit.

*The responses of the other Ones appear on the monitors: "Bullshit!"*

The Architect - Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. But, rest assured, this will be the sixth time we have destroyed it, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it.

*Scene cuts to Trinity fighting an agent, and then back to the Architects room.*

The Architect - The function of the One is now to return to the source, allowing a temporary dissemination of the code you carry, reinserting the prime program. After which you will be required to select from the matrix 23 individuals, 16 female, 7 male, to rebuild Zion. Failure to comply with this process will result in a cataclysmic system crash killing everyone connected to the matrix, which coupled with the extermination of Zion will ultimately result in the extinction of the entire human race.

Neo - You won't let it happen, you can't. You need human beings to survive.

The Architect - There are levels of survival we are prepared to accept. However, the relevant issue is whether or not you are ready to accept the responsibility for the death of every human being in this world.

*The Architect presses a button on a pen that he is holding, and images of people from all over the matrix appear on the monitors*

The Architect - It is interesting reading your reactions. Your five predecessors were by design based on a similar predication, a contingent affirmation that was meant to create a profound attachment to the rest of your species, facilitating the function of the one. While the others experienced this in a very general way, your experience is far more specific. Vis-a-vis, love.

*Images of Trinity fighting the agent from Neo's dream appear on the monitors*

Neo - Trinity.

The Architect - Apropos, she entered the matrix to save your life at the cost of her own.

Neo - No!

The Architect - Which brings us at last to the moment of truth, wherein the fundamental flaw is ultimately expressed, and the anomaly revealed as both beginning, and end. There are two doors. The door to your right leads to the source, and the salvation of Zion. The door to the left leads back to the matrix, to her, and to the end of your species. As you adequately put, the problem is choice. But we already know what you're going to do, don't we? Already I can see the chain reaction, the chemical precursors that signal the onset of emotion, designed specifically to overwhelm logic, and reason. An emotion that is already blinding you from the simple, and obvious truth: she is going to die, and there is nothing that you can do to stop it.

*Neo walks to the door on his left*

The Architect - Humph. Hope, it is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.

Neo - If I were you, I would hope that we don't meet again.

The Architect - We won't.

End Scene

----

*The part with the "other ones" could be viewed differently. They can either be the past Neo's on the TV screens or they are Neo's reactions. The architect does imply that he can read Neo's emotions. This is not the official script but a transcript. So these are only what we recorded happening.*
      SMACKAVELI is merely an online character. The words and subject of this online character by all means does not represent the writer. This is Role Playing only...

BossDJ02
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

awsome movie! i loved that scene. well i love the entire movie really.

SMACKAVELI is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 259
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

What's your interpretation on that Boss? Some people say that's it means there's a Matrix within the Matrix. Others say it's Neo's not doing what the Architect is expecting. I'm lost on this....
      SMACKAVELI is merely an online character. The words and subject of this online character by all means does not represent the writer. This is Role Playing only...

Pykee is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 249
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I'm pretty sure it means that there is not a Matrix within the Matrix, but instead that there were Matrices(hehe) before the one that we watch in the movie. Like he said this is the sixth Matrix, with every Matrix there is a "one" that goes with it. So there were five other humans called "the one" before Neo. Every Matrix has a small number of humans on the outside in Zion. When the time comes they kill everyone in the Matrix and Zion except "the one" and the people that he choses to help repopulate Zion. They then repopulate the people in the Matrix so they can continue to have food. The five "ones" before Neo chose to except the death of Zion and to repopulate it, but Neo took the other door for love instead. If anyone can make sense of what I just wrote I will be surprised. I liked it, but I thought the first movie was better. I don't think I've ever seen a movie this deep before.
      Mongol General: "Conan, what is best in life?"

Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."

scorpion is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 89
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

MINT..........thx
      EVERYTHING I SAY IS ONLY AN OPINION.

Klash is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 184
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

That was a good scene.......Zion is like Virus Software, it collects the anomalies and restores the matrix. Neo, trinity, morpheous and the minds they free are like self replicating virus's that are eventually caught and elliminated...........shit I don't know!

I definately think zion is an illusion of some kind.

I hope they keep the choreographed fight seens to a minimum on Revolution - did anyone else think it got kind of old?

BossDJ02
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i dont believe that there is a matrix within the matrix but rather a cycle that the matrix goes thru of rebirth and new beginnings to upgrade it self. in order to see its flaws it must have an opponent or some force that forces the matrix to come face with its errors. as the architect explans that the purpose of the one is to return to the source where it goes back to the beginning and starts a new zion, new population, and the fight agaisnt the matrix starts over with a new search and struggle for the one.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Nice explanation Boss, the only thing different about this Matrix is that Neo decided not to start over like the other "ones" before him.

Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."

BossDJ02
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by Pykee
      Nice explanation Boss, the only thing different about this Matrix is that Neo decided not to start over like the other "ones" before him.
      exactly. he choosed not to and saved trinity but sufferer some kind of injury that put him in a coma. so he obviously went agaisnt what the architect foretold thus starting a whole new chain of events and different result will come

goliath.jr is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 250
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

right, here is my take on it - i think that zion is simply another program within the matrix, just as the agents, keymaker, oracle, etc. when a program is 'deleted' in the matrix, another program must be sent out to terminate it - just like with your home PC. the centinels and the drilling machines were the program sent to destroy zion. that would explain why agent smith was the *only* survivor. he was not part of the 'zion' program, therfore was not 'deleted'.
      The burden of originality is one that most people don't want to accept. They'd rather sit in front of the TV and let that tell them what they are suppose to like, what they're suppose to buy, and what they're suppose to laugh at. You have Beavis and Butthead telling you what music you're allowed to like and not like, and you've got sitcoms that have canned laughter that lets you know when to laugh if you're too stupid to know when the joke is. People are too lazy and too stupid to think for themselves because America has raised them that way.

mod @ superiormuscle.com

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I thought that Agent Smith was one of the programs that went into sort of a rogue routine like the oracle and her protector. He was released from his duty when Neo killed him so he started his own duty. I can't explain why he wasn't deleted. I don't know, this movie is extremely open to interpretation so I don't think anybody can be proven wrong until we see the final movie. Even then I think the creators are the only ones that truly know what is going on. Alot of people I know hated this movie and I think it was because they were forced to think about what it meant, unlike other movies where the plot is laid out for them. This is truly the deepest series I have ever seen.

goliath.jr is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 250
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i didn't really like the movie at face value. i love the story and philosophy aspects, but the special effects in this one were terrible. it was like watching a cartoon in several scenes. i think they tried to turn it into an action flick so the simple minded would be entertained as well. the movie had several layers for sure.
      The burden of originality is one that most people don't want to accept. They'd rather sit in front of the TV and let that tell them what they are suppose to like, what they're suppose to buy, and what they're suppose to laugh at. You have Beavis and Butthead telling you what music you're allowed to like and not like, and you've got sitcoms that have canned laughter that lets you know when to laugh if you're too stupid to know when the joke is. People are too lazy and too stupid to think for themselves because America has raised them that way.

mod @ superiormuscle.com

Klash is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 184
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by goliath.jr
      right, here is my take on it - i think that zion is simply another program within the matrix, just as the agents, keymaker, oracle, etc. when a program is 'deleted' in the matrix, another program must be sent out to terminate it - just like with your home PC. the centinels and the drilling machines were the program sent to destroy zion. that would explain why agent smith was the *only* survivor. he was not part of the 'zion' program, therfore was not 'deleted'.
      I agree, zion was created to keep the ones that rejected the original program in check, to help avoid disaster. Although it is getting increasingly difficult for the machines to contain the rebelion, with each cycle of the zion.

Neo could have been unplugged (for real) when he collapsed. ????????

There has to be some kind of "real" zion though too. Assuming that "Revolution" ends with humans in control of the "real" world...

I wasn't real impressed with the plot of "reloaded" but I think (hope) it was because they were just setting the stage to blow the mind in "Revolution"!

##spiderbaby##
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

The whole thing is just a dream.

There is no matrix. There cannot be a Zion because you couldnt recreate an existance of people through a program. So even if there was a Zion it would just be a program within the matrix.

The idea that you would need to recreate some sort of existance is prepostorous. The machines if there were any would just put everyone in a comotose state, there is no reason to have a "matrix" it doesnt need to exist to keep the humans alive.

Of course this is a movie and its not real..

Of course you could go through the reasoning that the architect was just a failsafe and there is no recreation at all but rather this is the first and only "the one".

Regardless the movie blew compared to the original.

Muscleguy40oz is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 68
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

I agree with you spiderbaby. I believe the architect was just a fail safe and was only to trap neo. Which he did not fall for... The movie was great and i downloaded a trailer for "Revolution" and its going to be fucking awesome... Cant wait it comes out during Thanksgiving...

Muscleguy
      "Up to a point a man's life is shaped by environment, heredity, and the movements and changes in the world around him. Then there comes a time when it lies within his grasp to shape the clay of his life into the sort of thing he wishes to be. Only the weak blame parents, their race, their times, lack of good fortune, or the quirks of fate. Everyone has it within his power to say, 'This I am today; that I will be tomorrow.' The wish, however, must be implemented by deeds."