• Join Us!
  • Trials & Tribulations: I Have Arrived
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trials & Tribulations: I Have Arrived

YellowJacket is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 428
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Trials & Tribulations: I Have Arrived

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Before you laugh, this is something I like to do when I reach a landmark with posts, and its not a celebration of my post count, more of a thank you to all the members who've allowed me to be myself and post on their board.......

I think its weird because having grown up on BB.com and the moving to anabolicminds, I had never even heard of fitnessboard. Until seeing a link to this site in Bouncer's signature, Id never heard of FG. And because I love taking what I know and helping other people as best I can, I came here. I have a unique way of getting my point across, some call it flaming, I call it YJing, but to each his own. Coming to this board, having not know any of you was pretty weird but Im glad I stuck around and theres hundreds of people Id like to thank and I will do so, andi f I leave you out, I apologize, its totally not on purpose.... and I will inevitably leave someone out.... but all you have to do is got to "Who am I a buddy of" and I have about 40 people on my buddy list here so fuck off.

(Warning: the word 'brother' will appear several times)

Basskiller- My big brother on the boards. A lot of the shit you do goes unnoticed and the fact you wouldnt have it any other way gets much respect from me.... thanks for bearing with me through the bullshit elsewhere and not letting me get out of hand here like I can on occasion, props to you brother....

Aragorn- Wherever the hell you went brother, we're all waiting on your return. You're a good friend (for a Canadian ) and we hope you return soon brother....

Doom- I consider you a very good friend on the boards, one of the best and you like many others stood by me during the bullshit and drama, wont forget that....

Scope- You dont come around here often, but I only have 350 posts at MM, so it'll be awhile before I do this there... but we go way brother and I appreciate your help and sticking up for me as well.......

Bigjim- The only guy not to call you a ***** But seriously, you're a good friend as well and give excellent advice, not just in the realm of bodybuilding....

LadiesMan- When I first got here, I waited for you to say something stupid so I could flame you, but you really are the ladies man and taught me I have a lot to learn You're a good friend too brother and next time Im in Texas, Im comin' by to hit the bars with you to see how its done....

BIGPetefox- Well I wont be doin this at AM either brother, but you probably are my best friend on these boards and you truly crack me up and you know your shit to a T and I wish you the best of luck with your new job......we go too far back brother

Labrad- You dont post much here either but you've come along way in this online world and I appreciate every one of the compliments and praises you've given me and you sticking out your neck for me during the bullshit, something I wont forget..

Windwords7- Big Jake... I know you more than anyone on these boards from the times Ive talked with you on the phone to all the AIM convos man, Ive done you wrong before and I apologize but you're a great friend and I hope you get over here to read this brother...good luck with the move and the kids and whatever you choose to do....

Chemo- The first man to step up and give me the opportunity to moderate a board and I think I did you pretty well at AM and I apologize for all the bullshit and drama that went on over there on the account of me, I still stand by you and your board and the hardwork you put into your products and company, thats why I'll continue to recommend them over any other, much appreciated Bobby.....

WYD- We also go very far back. I tried to flame you ever since way back at bb.com when you wouldnt let me into Vet Supplement Chat, but I think thats done and over with, sorry for being a prick to you during the drama and good luck with your company as well and if you need any help, let me know....

Prolangtum- The anti- pro hormone... Im glad I could persuade you into giving them a fair chance brother and you knwo your shit just as well or more than anyone here and your chance to be a mod is coming soon......

Teekahty- Very good friend and a mentor on these boards. I follow your lead brother and you do a great job as a leader. Your contributions to this board help make it one of the best on the net..

Pudgy- A very helpful brother, who cracks me up as well, you kept me comin' back here and I appreciate you having my back around the boards, means a lot Pudgdaddy....

Bill Bathgate- One of the most intelligent members on this board, and your style of debating is classic. Prove someone wrong then hand them their ass, got to respect that....

Gearedup- You run what I think is the best board on the net brother and I appreciate you risking some board credibility and letting me air my dirty laundry over here, it never came about but that gesture is personal and wont be forgotten....

Team Flex- You've had my back at several boards and not let the bullshit get out of hand, I consider you a good friend and appreciate your knowledge on the boards and keeping them entertaining...

The Answer- One of the true classy guys on the internet. You're a stand up guy and appreciate all your help and understanding my side of every story... thanks brother...

Ex Banana-Eater- My best Canadian friend. Ahh, the good ol' chat room days... Appreciate you having my back as well and supporting each board I post at, means a lot brother, if you ever need anything, let me know....

Some other guys whom I respect to a high level and would like to say something about them all but let's face it, I have to be at work eventually.........

Diamondbling, lovetoeat, bjtheman, slat, static, megatron, (all good MM Brothers), supergirl, speedracer,ryan16, NubianBeauty, hehateme, bigdude, klash, intensityX, auriflex (funniest guys on the boards, IMO), 34pumped, Iroc, blm9376, SlayerGurl, PIT, Chemical Evolution, Superchicken, Crank, The Juice, latinsteel, leanandmean, tinfish, smack!, My Girl Hollywood, swolegreaser, Knowledge, Rado, Ace, Johnny Cut, KenDahl, Flex101, William Wallace, Scotty2, Lifeguard, Loco, CJwolf, Jack Hust, gongshow, Sage, TXWakeskater, ralph4u2c,grafix-gnc, jipped genes, johnnyb, jcp2, cakeman, Dr. of Golf, Drveejay11, wardog, house1, do or die, hardscience, wojo, jackyl, pogue....and many many more...

All the mods and admins who allow me to post on your boards and be myself.....

And to everyone who's ever helped me (that list is way too long) and to all those who have let me help them and thanked me or complimented me, I appreciate it. Sometimes I forget this is the internet and think its real life and I could without a doubt share a cold beer with you all.......

And finally- To all those who made an attempt at ruining me and my name on these boards, I have some very bad news to report, Im alive and well. And remember, stay at HOME where you're safe and I cant get you, but careful when wondering out in the woods, the wolf is watching..... hard to forget....
      And to all those unappreciative, backstabbing assholes, well the grass has been mowed...and I can see all the snakes clearly....

Thanks to everyone for making this internet entertaining and educational and thanks to everyone whos stopped into CompetiveMuscle to say hello, I look forward to helping and learning from you all in the future,

Bryan

PS-My new AIM name is SoulKitchen43 if anyone wants to say hello, I wont give you a source, but Ill tell you how to load creatine.......

CJWolf
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

great post man, there are many people i have a lot of respect for ... i know i'd leave out half of them if i tried to list them ...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by CJWolf
      great post man, there are many people i have a lot of respect for ... i know i'd leave out half of them if i tried to list them ...

Im sure I probably left out some and I apologize in advance, its hard to keep track...

TheGame1976 is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 242
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Damn, I feel dissed

labrad is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 160
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

YJ, appreciate it. Maybe I will spend more time here.

labrad is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 160
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Oh yeah, I once tried to make a thank you list and felt bad about all the people I left off.

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: Trials & Tribulations: I Have Arrived

Originally posted by YellowJacket
      Before you laugh, this is something I like to do when I reach a landmark with posts, and its not a celebration of my post count, more of a thank you to all the members who've allowed me to be myself and post on their board.......

I think its weird because having grown up on BB.com and the moving to anabolicminds, I had never even heard of fitnessboard. Until seeing a link to this site in Bouncer's signature, Id never heard of FG. And because I love taking what I know and helping other people as best I can, I came here. I have a unique way of getting my point across, some call it flaming, I call it YJing, but to each his own. Coming to this board, having not know any of you was pretty weird but Im glad I stuck around and theres hundreds of people Id like to thank and I will do so, andi f I leave you out, I apologize, its totally not on purpose.... and I will inevitably leave someone out.... but all you have to do is got to "Who am I a buddy of" and I have about 40 people on my buddy list here so fuck off.

(Warning: the word 'brother' will appear several times)

Basskiller- My big brother on the boards. A lot of the shit you do goes unnoticed and the fact you wouldnt have it any other way gets much respect from me.... thanks for bearing with me through the bullshit elsewhere and not letting me get out of hand here like I can on occasion, props to you brother....

Aragorn- Wherever the hell you went brother, we're all waiting on your return. You're a good friend (for a Canadian ) and we hope you return soon brother....

Doom- I consider you a very good friend on the boards, one of the best and you like many others stood by me during the bullshit and drama, wont forget that....

Scope- You dont come around here often, but I only have 350 posts at MM, so it'll be awhile before I do this there... but we go way brother and I appreciate your help and sticking up for me as well.......

Bigjim- The only guy not to call you a ***** But seriously, you're a good friend as well and give excellent advice, not just in the realm of bodybuilding....

LadiesMan- When I first got here, I waited for you to say something stupid so I could flame you, but you really are the ladies man and taught me I have a lot to learn You're a good friend too brother and next time Im in Texas, Im comin' by to hit the bars with you to see how its done....

BIGPetefox- Well I wont be doin this at AM either brother, but you probably are my best friend on these boards and you truly crack me up and you know your shit to a T and I wish you the best of luck with your new job......we go too far back brother

Labrad- You dont post much here either but you've come along way in this online world and I appreciate every one of the compliments and praises you've given me and you sticking out your neck for me during the bullshit, something I wont forget..

Windwords7- Big Jake... I know you more than anyone on these boards from the times Ive talked with you on the phone to all the AIM convos man, Ive done you wrong before and I apologize but you're a great friend and I hope you get over here to read this brother...good luck with the move and the kids and whatever you choose to do....

Chemo- The first man to step up and give me the opportunity to moderate a board and I think I did you pretty well at AM and I apologize for all the bullshit and drama that went on over there on the account of me, I still stand by you and your board and the hardwork you put into your products and company, thats why I'll continue to recommend them over any other, much appreciated Bobby.....

WYD- We also go very far back. I tried to flame you ever since way back at bb.com when you wouldnt let me into Vet Supplement Chat, but I think thats done and over with, sorry for being a prick to you during the drama and good luck with your company as well and if you need any help, let me know....

Prolangtum- The anti- pro hormone... Im glad I could persuade you into giving them a fair chance brother and you knwo your shit just as well or more than anyone here and your chance to be a mod is coming soon......

Teekahty- Very good friend and a mentor on these boards. I follow your lead brother and you do a great job as a leader. Your contributions to this board help make it one of the best on the net..

Pudgy- A very helpful brother, who cracks me up as well, you kept me comin' back here and I appreciate you having my back around the boards, means a lot Pudgdaddy....

Bill Bathgate- One of the most intelligent members on this board, and your style of debating is classic. Prove someone wrong then hand them their ass, got to respect that....

Gearedup- You run what I think is the best board on the net brother and I appreciate you risking some board credibility and letting me air my dirty laundry over here, it never came about but that gesture is personal and wont be forgotten....

Team Flex- You've had my back at several boards and not let the bullshit get out of hand, I consider you a good friend and appreciate your knowledge on the boards and keeping them entertaining...

The Answer- One of the true classy guys on the internet. You're a stand up guy and appreciate all your help and understanding my side of every story... thanks brother...

Ex Banana-Eater- My best Canadian friend. Ahh, the good ol' chat room days... Appreciate you having my back as well and supporting each board I post at, means a lot brother, if you ever need anything, let me know....

Some other guys whom I respect to a high level and would like to say something about them all but let's face it, I have to be at work eventually.........

Diamondbling, lovetoeat, bjtheman, slat, static, megatron, (all good MM Brothers), supergirl, speedracer,ryan16, NubianBeauty, hehateme, bigdude, klash, intensityX, auriflex (funniest guys on the boards, IMO), 34pumped, Iroc, blm9376, SlayerGurl, PIT, Chemical Evolution, Superchicken, Crank, The Juice, latinsteel, leanandmean, tinfish, smack!, My Girl Hollywood, swolegreaser, Knowledge, Rado, Ace, Johnny Cut, KenDahl, Flex101, William Wallace, Scotty2, Lifeguard, Loco, CJwolf, Jack Hust, gongshow, Sage, TXWakeskater, ralph4u2c,grafix-gnc, jipped genes, johnnyb, jcp2, cakeman, Dr. of Golf, Drveejay11, wardog, house1, do or die, hardscience, wojo, jackyl, pogue....and many many more...

All the mods and admins who allow me to post on your boards and be myself.....

And to everyone who's ever helped me (that list is way too long) and to all those who have let me help them and thanked me or complimented me, I appreciate it. Sometimes I forget this is the internet and think its real life and I could without a doubt share a cold beer with you all.......

And finally- To all those who made an attempt at ruining me and my name on these boards, I have some very bad news to report, Im alive and well. And remember, stay at HOME where you're safe and I cant get you, but careful when wondering out in the woods, the wolf is watching..... hard to forget....
      And to all those unappreciative, backstabbing assholes, well the grass has been mowed...and I can see all the snakes clearly....

Thanks to everyone for making this internet entertaining and educational and thanks to everyone whos stopped into CompetiveMuscle to say hello, I look forward to helping and learning from you all in the future,

Bryan

PS-My new AIM name is SoulKitchen43 if anyone wants to say hello, I wont give you a source, but Ill tell you how to load creatine.......

good post

pudgy is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 390
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

truly a class act.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by saturn
      Good post bro.....I'll be the first to admit when I first started seeing you post here and on a couple other boards I thought you were a complete ass but you have proven me wrong. You are an asset to any board you post on.

Good to have you here at FG and the other boards I run into you at.

Well there's 1 guy I forgot. You belong up there because you have my respect and I was happy to see you sign up at CM....hope you'll come by more often and do there what you do here...

Keiser
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Nice post bro.

I usually read all of your posts to 1. get some badass advice or 2. get some entertainment out of a smart-ass comment

YJ is a great asset to any board & i'm glad he is here

Klash is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 184
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

YellowJacket........
      The knowledge I have gained from your posts is immeasurable...........You are obviously very educated and intelligent and it is an honor to have your respect.

Klash

rude is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 14
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

good post yellowjacket You have brought a great amount of knowledge with your precense on this board
      "I plead with you to give your bodies to God. Let them be a sacrifice -- the kind he will accept. When you think of what he has done for you, is this too much to ask"?
      ROMANS 12:1

bigpetefox
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Geez, someone pass the guy a damn Oscar or somethin'...

You know, we do go back pretty far brother.. We ran bb.com's chatroom, we made fun of noobs, hell, I even crank called you afew times..

The heavy breathing wasn't me, well it was, I ate alot of whoppers that day.. We'll talk, you know!

Auriflex
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Nice post YG. If you were a woman I would hit on you. Hell, I might do it anyway.

gongshow is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 200
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

nice post man, I appreciate it.
      Mod @ SuperiorMuscle

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses—behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights."
      Muhammad Ali