• Join Us!
  • Heres one for the things in the gym that piss me off
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heres one for the things in the gym that piss me off

Commando_Barbi
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Heres one for the things in the gym that piss me off

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

I don't know about you guys....but if Im in the gym doing my cardio or whatever and Im not sweating....I dont feel like I am working out.

My gym has those HUGE ass fans everywhere to spread around the wonderful gym smells....When I get in there... I unplug them. Anyway....today, Im doing my cardio back in the corner where its nice and warm....theres a storm blowing outside and its cold and nasty. This chick comes in and gets on the machine right in front of me.....nevermind the fact that there are 30 empty machines all around us...anyway, so she walks over and opens the window about 5 inches....not too bad but Im starting to get cold. I keep my toung...until about five min into her cardio...she jumps off the eliptical and runs over and opens it up another 10 inches. Then I blow my top. Needless to say the window got closed and she found a safer spot to cardio.

Ok....I feel better now. Love having somewhere to vent.

C.B.

Commando_Barbi
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I hate being covered when I train....I feel constricted... so I wear as little as possible. The guys never seem to complain too much.

Heee heee.

goliath.jr is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 250
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by Commando_Barbi
      I hate being covered when I train....I feel constricted... so I wear as little as possible. The guys never seem to complain too much.

Heee heee.
      Where did you say you workout at?
      The burden of originality is one that most people don't want to accept. They'd rather sit in front of the TV and let that tell them what they are suppose to like, what they're suppose to buy, and what they're suppose to laugh at. You have Beavis and Butthead telling you what music you're allowed to like and not like, and you've got sitcoms that have canned laughter that lets you know when to laugh if you're too stupid to know when the joke is. People are too lazy and too stupid to think for themselves because America has raised them that way.

mod @ superiormuscle.com

3Vandoo is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 11.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

At my gym the staffs complained that I should stop throwing plates at people I hate, thats mean 98% of the members
      three doodoo is back! Hide your women!

Commando_Barbi
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

LOL that chits not funny man. I saw some poor guy take a plate to the mouth because this novice in the weightroom didnt put pins on her bar when she was doing curls. She lost her balance, it tipped over and busted this man in the mouth...the other end came up and smacked him in the head when he sat up. She hasnt been back in the gym since.

LOL Bouncer.....Im not quiet that bad. Depending on my tan level... I usually wear sweat pants...but top side... I prefer a sports bra and a tank top or sometimes just a sports top.

You men should learn to focus in the gym. Thats why we are the stronger sex.......we dont let our hormones overrule our common sense.

But...weaker or not..we still luv ya.

C.B.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

we dont let our hormones overrule our common sense.

C.B.
      BS! Women are just as sex-crazed as men! Women just don't talk about it as much.
      The burden of originality is one that most people don't want to accept. They'd rather sit in front of the TV and let that tell them what they are suppose to like, what they're suppose to buy, and what they're suppose to laugh at. You have Beavis and Butthead telling you what music you're allowed to like and not like, and you've got sitcoms that have canned laughter that lets you know when to laugh if you're too stupid to know when the joke is. People are too lazy and too stupid to think for themselves because America has raised them that way.

mod @ superiormuscle.com

Commando_Barbi
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

LOL I was kidding. Trust me....Im probably WAY up there on the sex crazed zone. My problem I live in Seattle and my boyfriend is all the damn way down in Barbados. Until I retire....there isnt a DAMN thing I can do about it.

There was a thread on another board I go to about how the guys didnt want women as their workout partners because we distract you. They preferred we stay in the cardio area so we can be appreciated from afar. Ive always only had male workout partners because most the women around me are not dedicated enough to the cause to stick with it. After working out with me they are sore and sweaty and dont want to train anymore...or they are too busy flirting with the men to workout and I usually get rid of them. When I train with a man.....I can generally carry my part....I can spot most of the time when they are using heavy weights. I do have some trouble when we get up to 110 lb dumbells....but I know my limitations and usually ask one of the other guys to spot just for safety sake....but I am just as good of a partner as a guy.

Anyway ...... Im rambling.... back to the topic... Ya.. I know we are just as bad as you. Trust me.....when I see a well muscled man walk in the door.....smooth skin....pumped up....Its hard to focus.

Ok....Im human too.

C.B.

Commando_Barbi
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

LOL Having been to South Beach MANY MANY MANY times.... I know what you mean. I can sit at a sidewalk cafe and drool for hours.

Next time I hit Miami....we'll have to hook up and drool together.

C.B.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

There was a thread on another board I go to about how the guys didnt want women as their workout partners because we distract you. They preferred we stay in the cardio area so we can be appreciated from afar. Ive always only had male workout partners because most the women around me are not dedicated enough to the cause to stick with it. After working out with me they are sore and sweaty and dont want to train anymore...or they are too busy flirting with the men to workout and I usually get rid of them. When I train with a man.....I can generally carry my part....I can spot most of the time when they are using heavy weights. I do have some trouble when we get up to 110 lb dumbells....but I know my limitations and usually ask one of the other guys to spot just for safety sake....but I am just as good of a partner as a guy.C.B.
      You just like to have a male parter so when he's spoting you on flat bench, you can look up his short's and get a dong-shot! Be honest! At least be honest w/yourself!

mod @ superiormuscle.com

sicilian
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

LMAO I think like you do CB.. just tell them to turn those dam* fans off..
      If you come to my house, I promise I won't turn the fan on so you can sweat.. LMAO.. (That is kind of an inside joke between CB and I)..

newgirl
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

OK CB ... you and I almost never disagree....

While I would not open a window, I do put the fans on in my gym. The air is just too friggin stagnant and it is too darned hot in there.

The girl next to me started a rant when I had the fan on while doing cardio and she wanted it off -- my man and I had just put it in. She is in super tight pants and a bra top......and she is complaining it is cold with the fan.

I politely told her to put some clothes on.

Okay so CB -- we are on opposite sides here! I do not like a stuffy gym...and you still burn the same amount of cals, sweating or not!

Still love you though chica!

Commando_Barbi
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Ahhhhh wow....thats a first. Its ok..thats what makes America great. Lots of opinions. I dont mind the fan as much as I do the window being wide open and its 10 degrees outside. Our gym has excellent circulation so stagnent air isnt a problem. We have great circulation in there.

Goliath == too bad they all wear sweats in there. Most of em have sad wheels....so they gotta cover them up.

Sicilain.....I'm making that trip soon darn it. Be ready.

I guess that Cirrus doesnt wanna hang out and check men with me. Probably better for me....he'd get all the guys.

Commando_Barbi
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Oh and New...if you were there and the fan was on before I got there....I would go somewhere else.... I would never come where you were and turn off the fan. I might ask you if I could...but I wouldnt just do it.

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

yep some think they can just walk in the gym and cut on any fan open any window or turn the tv when there are 12 others behind them without even asking next time put a boot in her ars.

Commando_Barbi
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

LOL there's just no common courtesy in the world anymore.