• Join Us!
  • Clen + ECA
  • Clen + ECA
  • Clen + ECA
  • Clen + ECA
  • Clen + ECA
  • Clen + ECA
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Clen + ECA

DerCribben
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Clen + ECA

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Clen + ECA
      • Clen + ECA

• Clen + ECA
      • Clen + ECA
      • Clen + ECA
      • Clen + ECA
      • Clen + ECA
      • Clen + ECA
      I have been taking the standard ECA stack for years, lately I switched to Clenbuterol but I have been noticing a lack of energy since I started. Would taking ECA with my Clen when I get up to help me get a jump on morning cardio be ok or would it overstimulate me? Has anyone taken Clen and ECA together on a regular basis? Would it boost the thermogenic qualities of Clen even further?

YellowJacket is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 428
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Alternate them. 2 weeks clen, 2 weeks eca, etc. I think taking them at the same time is a bit of an overkill an over stimulation.

DerCribben
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by YellowJacket
      Alternate them. 2 weeks clen, 2 weeks eca, etc. I think taking them at the same time is a bit of an overkill an over stimulation.
      What do you think about just in the morning to get me out of bed and running?

YellowJacket is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 428
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by DerCribben
      What do you think about just in the morning to get me out of bed and running?
      Clen doesnt get you up and moving? If you were to use and ECA in the morning, I wouldnt take a full dose.

AceDaBoss
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Yeah I wouldn't use both at the same time. If you lack energy maybe drink some coffee or something but I wouldn't mix ephedrine with clen. It's like taking some speed so you can wake up and do some Coke.

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Use the ECA for your 2 weeks off clen...drink some green tea, it helps me out in the morning

Josh is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 156
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

there was an amatuer competetor who did it on a dif board for the thermogenic effects but he ran ketofin to i believe.
      Only plants grow naturally

Var 60mg ED 1-16
      Test Enth 750mg EW 1-14
      EQ 600mg EW 1-14
      Nolva 20mg ED
      Femara 1.25mg ED
      Clen - ?????

AustinTX
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Just take a caffeine tablet; not the Ephedrine. They're cheap.

AceDaBoss
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I don't think Green Tea has caffeine but i could be wrong. It doesn't say so on the ingredients but then again it might just not be listed, because I think tea in general has Caffeine.

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by AceDaBoss
      I don't think Green Tea has caffeine but i could be wrong. It doesn't say so on the ingredients but then again it might just not be listed, because I think tea in general has Caffeine.

it does have caffeine, and yes MOST tea in general does have caffeine...Green tea is excellent though, just after too much of it you'll get a bad taste in your mouth

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Clen + ECA
      • Clen + ECA

• Clen + ECA
      • Clen + ECA
      • Clen + ECA
      • Clen + ECA
      • Clen + ECA
      • Clen + ECA
      Disease Prevention

Epidemiological studies show that people who drink green tea have significantly lower risks of many diseases, including cancer, heart disease and stroke. Laboratory studies show that green tea extract protects against, and may be an effective treatment for many common degenerative diseases.

The active constituents in green tea are the catechin polyphenols. Green tea catechins are potent antioxidants that provide health benefits beyond their ability to neutralize free radicals.

The ability of green tea to prevent cancer is so well established that new studies are testing green tea as a potential cancer therapy. Green tea may be especially protective against lung cancer in former and current cigarette smokers. Its lung cancer protective effects are of significant importance based on new studies showing that former smokers are at greater risk for developing lung cancer than was previously thought.

Green tea catechins have been shown to prevent cancer in the following ways:

They help to neutralize dietary carcinogens such as nitrosamine and aflatoxin.
      They interfere with the binding of cancer-causing agents to cellular DNA, thereby protecting cells against mutations that can eventually cause cancer.
      They protect against free-radical DNA damage that causes some cancers.
      They inhibit bacterial-induced DNA mutations that also can lead to certain cancers.
      They work with enzymes and other antioxidants in the intestine, liver and lungs to prevent the activation of certain carcinogens before they damage DNA.
      They protect against the effects of ionizing radiation and ultraviolet radiation.
      Green tea has been shown to counteract both the initiation and promotion of carcinogenesis. Some studies have shown that green tea blocks the formation of certain tumors. If green tea's only benefit were to reduce the risk of cancer, it would be well worth taking as a beverage or supplement.
      Protecting Against Cardiovascular Disease

Heart disease and stroke are associated with a number of risk factors. The surprising news is that green tea appears to mitigate many of these risk factors.

Green tea has been shown to lower LDL cholesterol and serum triglyceride levels. The potent antioxidant effects of green tea inhibit the oxidation of LDL cholesterol in the arteries. The oxidation of LDL cholesterol plays a major contributory role in the formation of atherosclerosis

The formation of abnormal blood clots (thrombosis) is the leading cause of heart attack and stroke, and green tea has been shown to inhibit abnormal blood clot formation as effectively as aspirin. When looking at coagulation risk factors in the blood, green tea specifically inhibits platelet aggregation and adhesion via effects that differ from those of aspirin.

Green tea reduces the risk of arterial blood clotting by two known mechanisms. First, green tea inhibits thromboxane A2 formation, as does aspirin. Second, green tea inhibits another clotting agent called platelet activating factor (PAF). Reducing thromboxane A2 levels is highly desirable. Thromboxane not only causes arterial blood clots, but also causes arterial constriction. The inhibition of thromboxane can prevent a heart attack or a thrombotic stroke.

Green tea also has been shown to elevate levels of HDL, the good cholesterol that helps remove atherosclerotic plaque from arterial walls.

Note that aspirin has some anti-thrombotic effects that differ from green tea, such as inhibition of cyclooxygenase. If you are taking low-dose aspirin to prevent a heart attack or stroke, you should continue doing so even if you also consume green tea.

If you are going to use green tea to lower cholesterol, triglycerides or thrombotic risk factors, make sure you have your blood tested and evaluated by a competent medical professional.

Lowering Blood Pressure

The loss of arterial elasticity is one cause of high blood pressure. Youthful arteries expand and contract effortlessly with each heart beat. Aging causes a loss of arterial elasticity. As noted above, green tea inhibits thromboxane production, which is one cause of arterial constriction. A more significant cause of hypertension is an enzyme secreted by the kidneys called angiotension-converting enzyme (ACE). Popular drugs such as Capoten, Vasotec and Zestril function as angiotension-converting enzyme inhibitors (ACE inhibitors). By blocking the effects of ACE, blood pressure is reduced significantly in most hypertensives. Green tea is a natural ACE inhibitor. Published studies show lowered blood pressure in animals and humans given green tea extracts.

If you are going to use green tea to treat hypertension, do so only under the supervision of a competent medical professional who can evaluate whether it is working for you. Regular blood-pressure testing is mandatory.

Lowering Blood Sugar Levels

When starch is consumed, it requires the enzyme amylase to break it down into simple sugars that can be absorbed in the blood stream. Green tea polyphenols inhibit amylase. One study showed that just one cup of green tea inhibited amylase activity by 87%. Another study showed that green tea extract reduced the normal elevation of glucose and insulin when 50 grams of starch were ingested.

High blood levels of glucose and insulin predispose people to diabetes and cardiovascular disease, and are associated with accelerated aging. For many people, sugar is the primary culprit in the accumulation of body fat. One animal study showed a significant reduction in body fat in response to green tea catechin supplementation.

A More Efficient Extraction Method

The price of green tea extract is based on the cost of extracting the polyphenols from organic green tea leaves into a concentrated, standardized powder. Until recently, the extraction technology for green tea was relatively primitive, resulting in green tea capsules being fairly expensive.

The increased consumer demand for green tea polyphenols, however, has resulted in several companies improving their extraction methods. The result: consumers can now obtain standardized green tea capsules at half the price.

GREEN TEA
      Drastic Price Reduction

Food technologists have developed a new 83% polyphenol extract that is 50% less costly than the previous green tea extract offered by the Life Extension Buyers Club.

When the Life Extension Foundation introduced green tea extract capsules in 1992, the price was very high. Despite the cost, green tea extract became very popular because of numerous studies documenting its disease-prevention potential.

However, after years of research, an 83% polyphenol extract now has been developed that costs the same as the 23% extract Foundation members have been using over the past six years. That means that instead of having to take two regular-size capsules every day, it's only necessary to take one tiny capsule!

Because the price of 100 capsules remains the same, Foundation members save 50% because they only need to take one tiny capsule instead of two regular capsules to obtain the same amount of polyphenols in green tea.

People who drink 5 to 10 cups of green tea daily obtain about 200 mg each day of disease-preventing polyphenols. Human epidemiological studies show that those who drink this much green tea have dramatically lower rates of heart attack, stroke and cancer. The good news is that just one small capsule of the new green tea extract provides the same amount of polyphenols that heavy green tea drinkers obtain in 5 to 10 cups of freshly brewed tea!

Each small capsule contains 280 mg of green tea extract that provides about 233 mg of total polyphenol catechins. The polyphenol breakdown consists of:

105.84 mg of epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)
      43.12 mg of epicatechin gallate
      6.72 mg of epicatechin
      4.76 mg of epigallocatechin
      72.80 mg of other polyphenols naturally found in green tea
      233.24 mg Total polyphenols per capsule

Each capsule is lightly caffeinated with 10 to 20 mg of caffeine. A new study indicates that caffeine may work synergistically with green tea polyphenols to protect against the development of cancer. This amount of caffeine is only about 20% to 30% of that found in a single cup of coffee.

Important Consumer Note: It appears to be an industry standard to include the caffeine found in green tea extracts as part of the total polyphenol percentage. While caffeine appears to work synergistically with polyphenols, it is not scientifically correct to state that caffeine is a polyphenol. According to industry standards, the Life Extension Buyers Club could claim that the new green tea capsules are 90% polyphenols, but the truth is they are 83% polyphenols and about 7% caffeine.

Important Note for Cancer
      and Hepatitis Patients

Healthy people should not have to worry about the caffeine in the recommended dose of one 280-mg green tea extract capsule a day. However, cancer and hepatitis patients may need to take 5 to 8 of these 280-mg capsules a day, and that might be too much caffeine for some people to tolerate. A review of the scientific literature shows that some cancer patients should avoid caffeine. Other studies show that caffeine works synergistically with green tea polyphenols against cancer.

To accommodate those who are overly sensitive to caffeine, the Life Extension Buyers Club will continue to offer its Decaffeinated Green Tea Extract. Each bottle contains 100 500-mg capsules that provide 115 mg of polyphenols per capsule. The price per bottle is the same as bottles with 280-mg capsules, but because the decaffeinated capsules are only a 23% extract (compared with the new 83% extract), the cost per milligram of active polyphenols in the decaffeinated product is twice as high. The Foundation will continue to search for a more potent decaffeinated green tea extract.

What Else Can Green Tea Do ?

Green tea polyphenols are potent antioxidants, especially in the brain. Some studies show that the polyphenols most prevalent in green tea (the catechins) are far more potent in suppressing free radicals than vitamins C or E.

Green tea can kill bacteria. Taking green tea with meals may reduce the risk of bacterial food poisoning. Drinking green tea may kill oral bacteria that cause cavities and bad breath. Green tea also is effective against a strain of staph that has become antibiotic-resistant. Green tea promotes the growth of friendly bifidobacteria in the intestine and prevents the growth of dangerous intestinal bacterial strains such as clostridia and E. coli.

The polyphenols in green tea suppress the production of an uremic toxin (methylguanidine) to improve the clinical appearance of the kidney after renal failure. A human study showed that the toxic compound methylguanidine decreased significantly one month after the administration of green tea polyphenols. Six months later, the mean methylguanidine level was about 70% of what it had been at the initiation of treatment.

The Japanese drink green tea to suppress foul breath caused by certain foods. The deodorizing effect of green tea leaves has been known for centuries, and tea leaves traditionally have been used as deodorants. A study demonstrated the deodorizing action of green tea polyphenols in a test against methyl mercaptan, the compound most closely associated with halitosis. Green tea also has been shown to suppress bad smells produced by trimethylamine and ammonia.

Green tea inhibits several viruses, including viral hepatitis. And, while high stores of iron preclude successful treatment of hepatitis C, green tea lowers iron levels throughout the body and may have a direct anti-viral effect against certain strains of the hepatitis C virus. Thus, green tea is highly recommended for hepatitis patients who may have too much iron in their livers. Further, iron interacts with the hepatitis B and C viruses to generate free radicals that cause cirrhosis of the liver. Excessive iron in the liver also precludes successful treatment with ribavirin and interferon.

Green Tea Bags

Smooth tasting organic Japanese green tea is considered a gourmet treat by many tea drinkers. Further, Japanese green tea can provide a satiating effect that enables people to reduce their calorie intake.

Foundation members enjoy the convenience of the most healthy beverage in the world with low-cost organic green tea bags from Japan. Each bag makes a delicious cup of organic Japanese green tea.