• Join Us!
  • Whats up with the Diarrhea !
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats up with the Diarrhea !

BullFX
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Whats up with the Diarrhea !

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Bros iv been shiting all day... its like water all over the place its not even shit... its like piss... does that have to do any thing with my first shot? or the dbalz? or is it just cause iv been eating like a mad man?

thnx

::BULLFX::

Disposable_Hero
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Yuck

Disposable_Hero
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

J/k bro..I have to go to the bathroom quite alot when I'm consumming mega calories, but I'm not 'shitting water'..how much calories/protein are you consuming? What kind of food are you eating? Could just be a bug, who knows..

D_H

Username
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I doubt it is from your first shot or dbol. As D_H said just might be a bug. How is your water intake?

BigSoda
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

shity pants :

Drveejay11
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Drveejay11
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

newgirl
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Bull do me a favor -- post your cycle in a list NOT of ccs but mgs. I looked up your first shot post and could not tell what you are doing and am pressed for time to search your other posts.

Actually, you have it your body with TOO much stuff at once, IMHO. This is your first, you should only be doing staggered entries. One drug first week or 2, then add the second AND not add anything else -- there are plenty of cycles to do. I know the guys will tell you that it is not supposed to happen, but EACH body reacts differently and when you put too many foreign substances in your body at once, whether gear or other stuff, your body will fight back...it is just basic for your body to protect itself.

I am happy you have researched it all but I think too much too soon bro.

Tell me exactly what you are doing, in mgs.

prophet is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 19
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

shitty thread

goliath.jr is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 250
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I seriously doubt it has anything to do with the AS, or the ammount of calories. You may have got a bug or, or just something you ate upset your stomach. I got the runs and was puking all night a couple nights ago - I cought a bug from my sister. Man - it sucked so bad. I got maybe a total of 2 hours of sleep that entire night - maybe.

I also think that multiple drugs at the same time are fine for a first cycle (in low doses). The only reason it may be better to do them one at a time is just to see how your body reacts to each of them. So if one does not sit well with you, you will know which one it is and you can discontinue it's use.
      The burden of originality is one that most people don't want to accept. They'd rather sit in front of the TV and let that tell them what they are suppose to like, what they're suppose to buy, and what they're suppose to laugh at. You have Beavis and Butthead telling you what music you're allowed to like and not like, and you've got sitcoms that have canned laughter that lets you know when to laugh if you're too stupid to know when the joke is. People are too lazy and too stupid to think for themselves because America has raised them that way.

mod @ superiormuscle.com

BullFX
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by newgirl
      Bull do me a favor -- post your cycle in a list NOT of ccs but mgs. I looked up your first shot post and could not tell what you are doing and am pressed for time to search your other posts.

Actually, you have it your body with TOO much stuff at once, IMHO. This is your first, you should only be doing staggered entries. One drug first week or 2, then add the second AND not add anything else -- there are plenty of cycles to do. I know the guys will tell you that it is not supposed to happen, but EACH body reacts differently and when you put too many foreign substances in your body at once, whether gear or other stuff, your body will fight back...it is just basic for your body to protect itself.

I am happy you have researched it all but I think too much too soon bro.

Tell me exactly what you are doing, in mgs.

500mg enth, 400mg eq 1-10
      30 denkall dbalz 1-4
      hcg post cycle 500iu * 10 shots
      nolva + clomid post cycle

i posted this question on a few dif. boards and many people said they get the same effects on dblz... and it goes away after a few days... i also found this

" GASTROINTESTINAL SYMPTOMS:

These are - associated solely with the use of oral, I 7-alpha alkylated steroids. Some athletes suffer from epigastric fullness, diarrhea, nausea or even vomiting. Other athletes cannot take steroids in tablet form, since even with the ingestion of Winstrol or Primobolan they feel ill. in some cases this problem can be resolved by taking the tablets with each meal. "

we'll see how it goes.. i think i'm a bit bitter today, but again havnt taken my dblz yet lol ...

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: Whats up with the Diarrhea !

Originally posted by BullFX
      Bros iv been shiting all day... its like water all over the place its not even shit... its like piss... does that have to do any thing with my first shot? or the dbalz? or is it just cause iv been eating like a mad man?

thnx

That's sick kid It has nothing to do with your shot at all. It might be the fact that your eating so much, your body has not had time to adjust. Did you eat corn today?

Corn poopy

mikeco
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I've only done two cycles, so I'm no expert, but both times I had the runs...especially with the enanthate (as opposed to sust). I find that the only way to deal with it is to take a serving of Metamucil (sp?) everyday. It's not a powerful laxative so it's not going to make you sh!t all the time, but it will regulate your body's water absorption and help with the the Chinese Flub Dubs (aka, the Whacky Splats). Try it, it may help.

BullFX
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

thx

newgirl
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Bull -- thanks for putting that up....dbol tends to be harsh on SOME people -- as I have told you before, my man gets terrible headaches for the first few days...and so do other guys I know -- someone currently who was off gear a few months and started back up had back headaches AND UPSET stomach and it was not a virus...he remembered this the last did he did dbol.

HOWEVER, I do not care what most people will say that it is NOT your injections....you are new to this, it is foreign matter into your body and your body will do what it takes to rid itself of the increased foregin matter that goes into your body period.

As you know, my husband is a veterinary student....and he agrees that while staggering AAS when using new things is a good idea to know what is working for you and what is not, or sides are from one thing and not the other, he also is a big believer that starting them all, especially when a gear virgin, is a shock to the body.

Your body is getting hit with alot of NEW things at once, it will react in order to protect itself ie., vomiting or diarrhea. I had the same experience the first time I used GH (and my husband used the same kit) and the first time I tried one particular recreational drug...and I was not ILL

I will also NOT discount, that it could be a bug of some sort.....and it could be purely conicidental. However odds are, your body is just reacting to protect itself. Your body will adjust if you keep going forward. Make sure since you are losing alot of calories, to replenish your potassium intake (potassium levels are greatly affected by vomiting/diarrhea) as you will get muscle cramps and unstable blood pressure and dizziness if you do not replace potassium and other electrolytes. Drink tons of fluids even if you think it is just gonna make you go more.

You will adjust and feel better in the next day or so.