• Join Us!
  • 🎖️"Delta squad, roll out" We have a NEW strain TD, we are clear for go! Echo 2-5 copy 🎖️
  • 🎖️"Delta squad, roll out" We have a NEW strain TD, we are clear for go! Echo 2-5 copy 🎖️
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: 🎖️"Delta squad, roll out" We have a NEW strain TD, we are clear for go! Echo 2-5 copy 🎖️

Vision is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 58
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default 🎖️"Delta squad, roll out" We have a NEW strain TD, we are clear for go! Echo 2-5 copy 🎖️

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

🎖️"Delta squad, roll out" We have a NEW strain TD, we are clear for go! Echo 2-5 copy 🎖️
      "Delta squad, roll out" We have a NEW strain TD and we are clear for go!
      Echo 2-5 copy....

Nothing compares to well executed service,
      Thank you, Straightupkratom.com

New log with NEW Strains - Old Forest
      This log will consist of the following products
      🆕Old Forest White Elephant
      🆕Old Forest Green Dampar

:Log:
      Before I begin allow me this moment to set the stage for Macedog24,
      by showing him my appreciation for everything that he has done for myself, including others,
      with the comprehensive information and assistance he's provided us all with for a better understanding
      about Kratom and it's practical applications.
      We recognize and appreciate you brother!

My NEW journey begins Tonight, in fact is has already begun.
      1-27-2020
      The information here will be hours upon hours of data collecting by myself,
      with an unbiased and keen assessment with collating as much information using
      real time experience that I will report back.
      In hopes that it should better prepare you readers
      with an accurate picture and insight on the products and services by Straightupkratom.com

Read more below-

Tonight has kicked off with 2g's of Green Dampar.
      It has a beautifully profound deep earth smell..
      Upon scooping it, I noticed its easy to manage and does NOT bulged-up or compact in the scooper,
      making it no fuss or muss when measuring it accurately.

Subscribe to this thread for updates if you have an interest in these NEW products of other services provided by "SUK".
      Or, simply just take the stroll with us for entertainment value.
      If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask your questions or concerns.

Feel free to share the insight that we all gain from here!

Sending good vibes your way..

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: 🎖️"Delta squad, roll out" We have a NEW strain TD, we are clear for go! Echo 2-5 copy 🎖️

1-18-2020

Today is my off day, but before bed I may do some more green. Not necessarily at bedtime but probably at least 2 hours prior.. this is when I sit down and I socialize the most with my wife and son, we actually had some good laughs last night, it was unrelated to the green, however sampling the green amplified it from my perspective and we were all nothing but smiles, our bellies were hurting because of what we were joking about. My poor son was the brunt of the material, but he's such a trooper, he was giving it right back..Haha

The three of us ended up passing out on the sofa, the wife to my right, and naturally as "always" my son was laying with me attached to my hip on the left. Great times!!! 🤙🤙

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: 🎖️"Delta squad, roll out" We have a NEW strain TD, we are clear for go! Echo 2-5 copy 🎖️

Update:
      Upon waking up this am I was in much need of a pic kme up, a cup of coffee would not have done any justice lol.
      I slept well, but needed that extra kick in my arse.
      2g white and 2 g green has me fired up and neuro activity is at max, I'm salving equations and finishing peoples sentences all the while juggling bowling pins with my feet. OK maybe the bowling pins part is not true, everything else is on point tho

I highly suggest the addition with the both of these on a day where you need to neon point and crisp with that added advantage to your game..

FYI.. I didn't mix these with any fluid, I just opened my mouth and tossed in 2g, washed it back with some grapefruit juice, and repeated with the last 2g.. No mixing,no fuss, no muss!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Update -
      Welp, to begin my day I knew I needed to be on the up-and-up.
      I had some well-deserved rest last night, from a very long and taxing week.

I wanted to compliment my morning with a smile on my face using some white elephant.

This morning I only 2g. On an empty stomach, constituted with just a little bit of water.
      I hopped in the shower, and by the time I was done I was already set to open the window and sing to the birdies.
      Now that I was right where I wanted to be I prepared my meal to start the day..
      And for once I actually did not turn on the news because I didn't want anything to ruin my vibe. LOL

Double thumbs up and I'm right where I want to be.

Good mood, good attitude and Good vibes..

My closing statement, you don't need much, and you'll be surprised on how greatly this stuff can improve your outlook and your cognitive thought process.

I gave some samples of mine to some friends, I have a few reports from them but I'll wait until I get all the details on what they have to say. I know it holds no weight but just for entertainment value and educational purposes I figured I'd share..

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Had a off day yesterday, and just added some this morning..

Nice mild blend just to get me up and going and ready to deal with the people out in society with a smile on my face

2g of green dampar and 2g of yellow borneo!

Come at me with the drama, I don't care, I'm in my zone....

macedog24 is offline REP
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.6%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

🎖️"Delta squad, roll out" We have a NEW strain TD, we are clear for go! Echo 2-5 copy 🎖️
      20% OFF Valentine's Day Sale
      Now thru Friday 14th, Midnite​

Apply coupon: LOVE20 FOR 20% OFF
      FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100!
      All New Products Have Been Marked Down By $5 each.
      straightupkratom.com – Simply the best 100% organic Kratom straight from Indonesia
      All Strains are bio and heavy metal tested. Proven clean and Pure!
      No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS, just high quality Kratom, great customer service and a fair price

mace15 for 15% off!-Straightupkratom